Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, September 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 24 2012, 01:26 PM (5,758 Views)
Caylee
Member Avatar

This shit with making Chad the bad guy for trying to protect Melanie is really pissing me off. :flipoff: Flipping out on Nick was way over the top but I see why he flipped. After all the losses he's suffered, he became desperate to try to protect Melanie so he wouldn't lose her too and that desperation drove him over the edge.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

I'm on board the Nick and Gabi train! How telling when he called her his guardian angel. Will he be hers if she winds up with a secret pregnancy? Hmmm
I'm also impressed Gabi came forward on her own and confessed all to Melanie. I couldn't be happier Melanie is on her way out. I'm so burned out on her. I can understand Chad's freak out to keep Nick away from Melanie, but the guy has gone extreme. I'm kinda into Mad Chad just because he's been floating around as a nonentity for so long at least this gives him some color.

Rafe taking Sami to the PUB for their date night?! :laugh: I know it wasn't suppose to come across as a romantic evening, but the PUB?! Lame! Not only did this come across out of sync with the phone call he made setting up the evening it came across as though they couldn't be bothered to set up anything unique for those scenes. Honestly a side table outside at the overused HTS would have been a better choice. That said, I was glad to hear Sami talk about Ej in a way that makes sense with their history and the hesitancy between Rafe and Sami was well done. I actually liked Sami's dress.

Exactly what is Jennifer going to do with that list? How does that clue her in to anything? Do I even care? Give some story to the other characters on this show cuz Jennifer/Daniel is not doing it for me.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Awww, my Nick/Gabi lovin' heart! :wub: I love them more each time I see them!!

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

I am pleasantly surprised at how much I am enjoying Nick/Gabi. Maybe I just really like BB. :wub:

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Another fantastic show today...Things have finally settled down with the S/L. So far this week we have had several different S/Lís but they are all entwined. They stopped beating that same dead horse. Thank GAWD! Again something for everyone...

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm liking Gabi and Nick also...but then again I've always liked BB so maybe it's that.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lovinsafe
Sep 25 2012, 03:16 PM
Another fantastic show today...Things have finally settled down with the S/L. So far this week we have had several different S/Lís but they are all entwined. They stopped beating that same dead horse. Thank GAWD! Again something for everyone...
I don't think there is something for everyone. Clearly Safe, Dannifer and WilSon are the exceptions but Lucas doesn't have a story. I might not like Ej or Ejami but their fans have squat to rejoice about. Ejole don't even share scenes anymore, you'd think that she isn't even pregnant with his child or anything. Where is Bope? He leaves soon so why can't we have more of them as a couple, in scenes together? There is something for Wilson, Safe and Dannifer fans, those three couples don't make the show.

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Sep 25 2012, 03:29 PM
lovinsafe
Sep 25 2012, 03:16 PM
I don't think there is something for everyone. Clearly Safe, Dannifer and WilSon are the exceptions but Lucas doesn't have a story. I might not like Ej or Ejami but their fans have squat to rejoice about. Ejole don't even share scenes anymore, you'd think that she isn't even pregnant with his child or anything. Where is Bope? He leaves soon so why can't we have more of them as a couple, in scenes together? There is something for Wilson, Safe and Dannifer fans, those three couples don't make the show.
Exactly. Something for everyone unless you are NOT a WilSon, Safe, or Dannifer fan. I totally skipped today's show because I had nothing to watch, lol.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Lasted for about half of the show.

Sami wore her best figure skating outfit for her date. She looked terrible. Their date was filled with boring, mumble-filled conversation. Rafe and Sami's relationship is sleep-worthy - with a tad of trumped-up drama courtesy of EJ. I've accepted their new relationship - now ship them off to visit Carrie.

Got a two for one special on glorification today - Maggie singing both the endless virtues of Dan and his darling daughter Melanie. Seriously, I'm fairly neutral when it comes to these characters but the absolute sickening dialogue is terrible. Unwatchable.

That's when I turned the channel.
Edited by Lanemack, Sep 25 2012, 04:16 PM.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Sep 25 2012, 02:38 PM
I'm on board the Nick and Gabi train! How telling when he called her his guardian angel. Will he be hers if she winds up with a secret pregnancy? Hmmm
I'm also impressed Gabi came forward on her own and confessed all to Melanie. I couldn't be happier Melanie is on her way out. I'm so burned out on her. I can understand Chad's freak out to keep Nick away from Melanie, but the guy has gone extreme. I'm kinda into Mad Chad just because he's been floating around as a nonentity for so long at least this gives him some color.

Rafe taking Sami to the PUB for their date night?! :laugh: I know it wasn't suppose to come across as a romantic evening, but the PUB?! Lame! Not only did this come across out of sync with the phone call he made setting up the evening it came across as though they couldn't be bothered to set up anything unique for those scenes. Honestly a side table outside at the overused HTS would have been a better choice. That said, I was glad to hear Sami talk about Ej in a way that makes sense with their history and the hesitancy between Rafe and Sami was well done. I actually liked Sami's dress.

Exactly what is Jennifer going to do with that list? How does that clue her in to anything? Do I even care? Give some story to the other characters on this show cuz Jennifer/Daniel is not doing it for me.
Agree with just about everything you said, though I hope Mad Chad doesn't make an enemy out of Will (a Brady) or Sonny (a Kiriakis), and as long as his storyline doesn't revolve around Nick or Gabi. As for Gabi, I'm loving her right now. She made a mistake, but she is living with it and moving on. I think the ONLY thing the writers are getting right is the pairing of Nabi. They ooze chemistry, unlike bland Cam and Abby. Glad Melanie is leaving. I liked her and Chad, but the new writers made them bland and showed them too much. I don't mind Dannifer, but their characters are...well, they have no character. And as for Safe's date? AWFUL! I love them as a couple, and the kiss was nice. It was great to see them trash-talking EJ and moving past their issues. HOWEVER, he should have taken her to Chez Rouge, or made a nice dinner at the loft. Heck, even a coffee date at Common Grounds would be good. They always go to the pub. I would rather have seen them on a date at the pier LOL. Why does Jennifer need to snoop? She is a total dumbass idiot right now. She should be comforting Abigail at home right now, especially since Abby just lost both her dad and her boyfriend. Jennifer should be mourning Jack, being at counseling, ANYTHING but snooping about Daniel. I mean, why was she even there when EJ was talking to Justin? She just showed up there for no reason?

Happylover

this may be off topic but sami is the wrost mother ever. I been watching days for 13 years now and sami always have different men in her life. In the real world we call that a whore. just saying

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I have spent months and months cultivating my Gabi hatred and I'll be damned if this screwed up show isn't doing everything it can to make me like her by pairing her with Nick. He certainly deserves better than Gabi. I think I will start shipping Nick and Nicole given that it seems there are no other options for either of them right now.

reagon

I guess I'm in the box where why something for everyone = couples. I don't have a fave couple and its certainly not Safe or Dannifer but I think the show was half entertaining today

The fallout from the Gabi reveal was good

Nick and Gabi and a little bonding

I like Nicole being a pain in Jennifers neck and no I don;t care if Nicole is paired with anyone. I am finding her entertaining.

Chad was a nutcase today but I am kind of interested in his run off the deepend
because I think once Melanies gone, hes going to go full stalker on Gabi and Nick

justforfun

I am digging Nick and Gabi. Their scenes were good today. Gabi was good all around today. Looking forward to more of them. They have my attention. SAFE's date made me laugh. The conversation was good for the most part, but the pub? What happened to making a reservation yesterday? Weird. Chelanie's breakup scenes were really good I thought. Until Chad sniffed Melanie's scarf at the end...that made me lol.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Safe is just a reason to skip this episode.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

LOL! Tomlin is actually making GABI a good character....she seems to be growing on me. I guess there is a first for everything!

Aimikins
Member Avatar

reagon
Sep 25 2012, 01:19 PM
That dress on Sami ugh

The Gabi, Melanie scenes were good

I like Gabi and Nick. Not sure if they have chemistry yet but I might be interested in them

Jennifer can take hike

I don't care about safe, ejami, ejole, nicole and Daniel or nicole and Rafe but I do like Nicole and EJ back to being who they are, schemers and manipulators, Thats what they are most entertaining as.
That dress was just ugly ,period. And why was he on the phone with reservations if they ended up at the pub? Dumb.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Caylee
Sep 25 2012, 01:49 PM
This shit with making Chad the bad guy for trying to protect Melanie is really pissing me off. :flipoff: Flipping out on Nick was way over the top but I see why he flipped. After all the losses he's suffered, he became desperate to try to protect Melanie so he wouldn't lose her too and that desperation drove him over the edge.

I cannot stand Chad or Casey. He is so stiff and annoying.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Sep 26 2012, 06:12 AM
reagon
Sep 25 2012, 01:19 PM
That dress on Sami ugh

The Gabi, Melanie scenes were good

I like Gabi and Nick. Not sure if they have chemistry yet but I might be interested in them

Jennifer can take hike

I don't care about safe, ejami, ejole, nicole and Daniel or nicole and Rafe but I do like Nicole and EJ back to being who they are, schemers and manipulators, Thats what they are most entertaining as.
That dress was just ugly ,period. And why was he on the phone with reservations if they ended up at the pub? Dumb.
I liked Sami's dress. It fit her well and was sure a damn sight better than that skin tight slutty dress she wore for her date with Ej. I do wish they would have had Safe go somewhere else for their date tho. I got that they didn't want to make it this super romantic evening- Rafe isn't ready for that, but I do think as others have mentioned, that HTS would have been a better choice. I think the whole "on the phone" thing with Rafe was a ruse and more for Ej's benefit than anything else.

Dazefan4now
Member Avatar

I liked Sami's dress. Rafe taking her to the pub tells me that he really didn't want to put too much effort planning a date with the woman who betrayed him. The phone call was just for EJ's benefit. Itís obvious he doesnít trust her and he never will (not that he should). Rafe didn't seem too interested in what Sami had to tell him either. Most of what she told him were lies. She is not okay with what happened with Carrie and she would not be okay with helping him raise Daniel Raphael (RIP). I'm not Sami's biggest fan, but I actually felt bad for her. Watching her go against everything that she is to try to please and be accepted by this smug hypocritical bore was sad.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply