Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, September 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 24 2012, 01:26 PM (5,705 Views)
Helpless Romantic

LuvingLumi
Sep 25 2012, 03:29 PM
lovinsafe
Sep 25 2012, 03:16 PM
Another fantastic show today...Things have finally settled down with the S/L. So far this week we have had several different S/Lís but they are all entwined. They stopped beating that same dead horse. Thank GAWD! Again something for everyone...
I don't think there is something for everyone. Clearly Safe, Dannifer and WilSon are the exceptions but Lucas doesn't have a story. I might not like Ej or Ejami but their fans have squat to rejoice about. Ejole don't even share scenes anymore, you'd think that she isn't even pregnant with his child or anything. Where is Bope? He leaves soon so why can't we have more of them as a couple, in scenes together? There is something for Wilson, Safe and Dannifer fans, those three couples don't make the show.
I have to disagree that EJami is not getting anything.. yes they are. Sami is "conflicted" btwn Rafe and EJ with a side of Lucas. I hardly call what any couple is "getting" as being good. The PTB are IMO STILL playing the same games which makes Sami especially look bipolar. She goes from calling EJ a "psycho nut Job" to telling him in the next episode that "there will probably always be something btwn them and that there was from the start" Gag complete with an almost kiss. I love SAFE but I don't want them together like this and to top it off the date I felt was short changed the kiss was nice but that's about it. Sami needs help. She is either still playing both guys which makes her look bad or she is simply bipolar and this behaviour needs to stop. EJOLE I am glad arent presently together and I really hope there is more to the story and she gets to have her baby. i am liking Nick and Gabi. I do agree with you on the PTB treatment of Bope though.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Sep 26 2012, 08:23 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

LMFAO- Sami & Rafe go to the pub. Just like Will & Sonn'y first date was at Sonny's coffee shop. Couldn't they have pulled out the annoying blue light hotel bar set that Chloe was whoring herself in or something? lol This show is ridiculous.

And SlamPig's dress and orange tits...just :puke:

Maggie, Daniel & Jennifer can all go kill themselves. I can't stand to see or listen to any of them anymore.

Although it is "in character" for Jennifer to be snooping, I hate HATE HATE all of her motivations. I'm team Nicole all the way. I hope she eventually does somethng that makes Jen leave town of get killed or something, I hate her sooo much right now lol And of course all of the continent-sized plotholes regarding Jen's "research." I know people switch medical records and shit all the time on this show, but there is no way Jen would be able to search the fucking net and make a few phonecalls and find what she needs. If it were that easy, wouldn't EJ with all his underworld connects already be waaaay ahead of her?

Wow, Nick really does make Gabi so much less block-of-wood-ish. Loads more chemistry I think between CB & BB than there ever EVER was between CB & CM and I include their out-of-nowhere sex scene in that. I still think she's a rather shitty actress, but BB is winning me over and making her better. Who'd a thunk?

I hate to say it but there were certain moments where I though tMelanie was really good today too. Don't get me wrong, I still despise the character and everything but she had some really great soap acting going on in a few scenes. Molly really brought it...But that seems to be par for the course with about 50% of the actors who leave...they either leave with no real fanfare or they go out on a high (Shelly Hennig comes to mind). I still can't wait til she's fucking GONE though. If only Dr. Douche would go with her, maybe then they will start pimping SOME characters I like...though not bloody likely.

And lastly...Chad. We all know I feel about Chad. STOP GIVING HIM SCENES WHERE HE HAS TRO EMOTE ANYTHING! HE CAN'T DO IT!!!! LOL!!! RECAST RECAST RECAST, pretty please with espresso vodka martinis on top. For the love of Pete, WHY is Casey still on this fucking show?!?! I'd have so much easier a time actually getting into his character and his storylines if it were a different actor. I WANT to get into a character with the last name DiMera damnit but this kid puts me off soooo much. Well that and that his name is "Chad." But I could get past the name if only they would recast....*sigh*

specialcases
Member Avatar
your own "personal" Jesus

Sami's dress was perfect! That is if she was a back up dancer in Liza With a Z

Lil
Member Avatar

specialcases
Sep 26 2012, 08:27 AM
Sami's dress was perfect! That is if she was a back up dancer in Liza With a Z
I honestly hope they keep her with that orange tinted skin tone all the time so I can at least laugh at her when I see her. LMAO- Liza with a Z hahahahaha Have you noticed lately her hair has been in the shape of her Kazoo (Cunt-zoo) 'do but without the ribbons? Weird. But she looks horrid. I hope they continue to keep hair & wardrobe people who hate Swiney as much a s I do so that way SOMETHING abotu her will be entertaining since CLEARLY I will never get the verbal smackdown/Marlena death stare/Being berated by the entire town/Carrie slap-heard-round-the-world/Will hatuing her/Lucas plotting with Kate against her/Total humilation that I want because Gary fucking Tomlin WUUUUVS her so much. :puke: :headbang: :rolleyes:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Dazefan4now
Sep 26 2012, 08:13 AM
I liked Sami's dress. Rafe taking her to the pub tells me that he really didn't want to put too much effort planning a date with the woman who betrayed him. The phone call was just for EJ's benefit. Itís obvious he doesnít trust her and he never will (not that he should). Rafe didn't seem too interested in what Sami had to tell him either. Most of what she told him were lies. She is not okay with what happened with Carrie and she would not be okay with helping him raise Daniel Raphael (RIP). I'm not Sami's biggest fan, but I actually felt bad for her. Watching her go against everything that she is to try to please and be accepted by this smug hypocritical bore was sad.
I didn't get the impression that Rafe didn't seem interested or believe what she was saying, but I think he is skeptical and I don't blame him for that. He got burned big time and he does know Sami and how she can scheme and lie to get what she wants. I have no doubt that Rafe loves Sami, but I like that he is being cautious for now. It is as it should be.

jdawg1077

Molly was phenomenal today. This was definitely her Emmy reel. Great way for her character to go out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply