Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown USA Loose Lips B&B and Y&R
Topic Started: Sep 25 2012, 06:12 AM (1,368 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: It's sparing time when Rick takes over as acting CEO of Forrester Creations as well as putting the moves on Caroline which makes for Thomas a very angry lad, who takes matters into his own hands and lets Rick have it with both barrels. Someone is going to have to call a repair man when Thomas and Rick get into a physical brawl and one of them ends up being thrown out of the office window!....Katie's child is brought into the world safe and sound but don't look for a happily ever after for Bill and Katie. Bill has got some ass kissing to do before Katie trusts him. Bill promises to stay out of his son's problems, but it may be too late for that. I am hearing Bill just may be grandfather as well as a Father. If you are a long time viewer and remember the triangle of Brooke, Ridge and Caroline this will insert into the present.....Secrets will be revealed that is going to shake up quite a few people and change 2 people's lives for good when Liam and Steffy have their reunion.......The honeymoon is over for Ridge and Brooke when Brooke comes first and informs her family that they are having problems. Upon Ridge's return he's going to find out that Brooke has a new best friend and it's not a female. Will Brooke and Ridge find a way to get through their problems? I have mentioned that there is a new Ridge waiting in the wings rehearsing his lines and ready to tape. And even though Brad mentioned in an interview he can not think of anyone else playing the part he would recast if necessary. All he's waiting on is to see if Ronn is going to change his mind. Personally I hope not. I am done with finicky actors stomping their feet to get what they think they deserve. I say to Brad Bell it's time for a change. KKL did make it clear she will not accept another Bridge without Ronn Moss, it looks like Brooke is going to be playing footsie soon with her new best friend.

YOUNG & THE RESTLESS: Victor Victor Victor you are still alive and well. But just wait this is one pissed off Newman and Sharon is just "one" of his targets when he makes Sharon pay for her latest antics. Poor Sharon she does deserves what she gets but how many times is Victor going to be on top? I suppose we can stand the last few days of Victor being King but who knows what the new regime has planned for him, it could be very different when the new stories start airing in the very near future. In a recent interview with Braeden he was quoted as saying " it won't only be just Sharon Victor sets out to destroy when he returns." Look out Tucker who plotted with Sharon and Billy for knowing he was alive.....Wonder how many more will be let go before the wrath of JFP is done? If you haven't heard Lindsay Bauchmen is being replaced by a cast member of Hollywood Heights that shall not be named. Do you see the pattern here? JFP gets rid of the actors we know and love and replaces them with people she prefers. Bet you didn't know that CBS/Sony dictated those firings. Sources are saying that a dozen actors will be fired by the time all is said and done. So brace yourself Y&R fans, the firings are not stopping any time soon....According to CBS SID, Christel Khalil has come to an agreement and is staying on as Lily. According to her official website "I have confirmed with the actress that it is true. The one and only Lily is staying and as she states, “fans efforts were not in vain!”. No word if she is on contract or recurring......Happy Days are here again Jess Walton returns to Genoa City and not a moment to soon. After taking a nice needed relaxing vacation and enjoying time with her new grandson, Walton says, “I return on Oct 5 and will be there for 4-6 weeks! It’s a great story.” All I can say is welcome back Jess!!!

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bygnedys

Thanks for spoilers, what I don't get is how easily the Newmans believe Victor gone when he has been missing presumed dead before more than once I think.

love4today

Oh my God Victor you sorry sack of shit! Leave Sharon alone. Just stop with the shit already your not as good as you once was. Sick of him on my tv.

Queen B
Member Avatar

That makes 2 of us honey

I would of appreciated this story if it wasn't at the expense of my girl Sharon! Theres ways of giving stories for Victor and Nikki without destroying other important characters on the show... I just don't get it. Even using Adam as the bad guy in this story would of been easier for me to accept because Adam already has that dark side. This new robo Sharon is absolute shit writing!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

She isn't the only one that was written for. They were all handed shit with one square of toilet paper. Pretty soon things will get cleaned up and there will be something else for us to bitch about.
At least she still has a job and didn't get the ax on that ... neck of hers.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

love4today
Sep 26 2012, 07:26 AM
Oh my God Victor you sorry sack of shit! Leave Sharon alone. Just stop with the shit already your not as good as you once was. Sick of him on my tv.
leave sharon alone? she's destroying the company that he built, she lies and id's someone else's body as his, she has the body cremated without letting the family see it, she called off the search, she's screwing tucker the fucker and going to marry him, knowing full well that Victor is not dead!
Victor should kick her flabby ass and Tucker's scrawny ass into the next state!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply