Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com comings and goings Sept 25
Topic Started: Sep 25 2012, 10:50 AM (2,088 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2012/09/25/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-18.htm
Edited by lysie, Sep 25 2012, 11:09 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Finally, finally, finally!!!!!!

:cheer: :wub: :cheers: :cart:
Edited by lysie, Sep 25 2012, 11:10 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Caylee
Member Avatar

Heck yeah!

Marlene

Looking forward to both returns and those first scenes.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Hmmm, why did they put quotes around adopted? I wonder if they're changing Kristen's paternity. I also found it strange when Arianne Zucker asked who Kristen's mother was.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Okay, so there's some build up to Kristen's return, even if it's just a few days before.

Star784
Member Avatar

I have mixed feelings. I am excited for Stefano and Kristens return but yet i also think this really wont help save DAYS from imminent destruction. :O

kch

Why did they put quotes around adoptive? They can't make her a Dimera by blood unless they are finally fixing John's Dimeraness.

am103
Member Avatar

PLEASE Kristen, please come save this show! It's a jumbled, unorganized mess right now.

ShaneDOOLFan

Im not going to get my hopes up but I do think Kristen's story will be a good indicator of the writing of this regime. Nicks return should have been that but I think they had to use him for Melanie's exit at first. Im hoping we get an epic first Kristen scene. Sounds like a phone call will be the first time we hear her. I bet we will get a camera pan type scene from her hands to finally reveal her face. Sounds good to me.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

So Kristen's first scenes are with Stefano, awesome! Finally something to look forward to.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

darraholic
Sep 25 2012, 11:03 AM
Hmmm, why did they put quotes around adopted? I wonder if they're changing Kristen's paternity. I also found it strange when Arianne Zucker asked who Kristen's mother was.
Because Stefano never officially adopted Kristen and Peter.

ShaneDOOLFan

Sindacco
Sep 25 2012, 12:24 PM
darraholic
Sep 25 2012, 11:03 AM
Because Stefano never officially adopted Kristen and Peter.
Yep, he kind of just took them under his wing. He was behind the "killing" of their real parents. Her mother, Rachel Blake, was an obsession of his that he couldn't have, much like Marlena. He ended up causing her severe dis-figuration in a house explosion meant for her husband if I remember correctly.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Yesssssss! Thank god for more Stefano and KRISTEN! I'm so glad her first scenes are with Stefano. I was worried they might be with Chad and he would be talking to her on the side or something and no one would know. Now I don't have to worry about that. Maybe they will get this right?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Wow. I wasn't expecting Eileen and Joe to share scenes so soon.

Come on October 11th!

ShaneDOOLFan

it would make sense for her first scenes to be with him as he and Susan are the only ones who know she is actually alive. I really hope the writers don't look over this and have this be revealed off screen in the last couple of years or something. I'm dying thinking about Marlena seeing Kristen Blake alive and well after thinking she was dead.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Cannot wait to see Kristen and Stefano. :applause: :applause:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Sep 25 2012, 01:14 PM.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

They better be on a lot, because I can't stand most of the other SLs and characters currently on the show

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

It's been too long! I can't wait! :cart:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply