Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mon Ratings: NBC Crushes the Competition; 'Revolution' #1 at 10pm, 'Five-0' hits series low
Topic Started: Sep 25 2012, 01:14 PM (369 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Adults 18-49
The Voice 4.3/11
2 Broke Girls 3.7/9
Revolution 3.5/9
How I Met Your Mother 3.4/9
Mike & Molly 3.0/7 <--------------Series Low
Dancing with the Stars 2.7/ 7
Castle 2.5/6
Partners 2.4/6
Bones 2.2/6
Hawaii Five-0 1.9/4<--------------Series Low
The Mob Doctor 1.3/3
The LA Complex 0.2/0
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wow. I expected DWTS to do better.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Looks like NBC is the new Monday night powerhouse.

The Voice has really helped the network succeed.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

This is the first time in years that CBS Monday finishes second in 18-49 :OhMy:

Revolution really hurt Hawaii Five-O

ivy

In demos, The Voice beat DWTS. However, DWTS had 14.5 million viewers beating the 11.93 million of The Voice. Its the fucked up ratings system and such.
Edited by ivy, Sep 25 2012, 04:41 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

It will be interesting to see if The Revulution stays that high.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

ivy
Sep 25 2012, 04:39 PM
In demos, The Voice beat DWTS. However, DWTS had 14.5 million viewers beating the 11.93 million of The Voice. Its the fucked up ratings system and such.
DWTS skews older "mom" viewers...I don't know anyone my age who watches that shit.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm actually happy for NBC, it's nice for them to finally have some success after years of bombing most nights..NBC has always been my favorite network back since the Friends, ER, Seinfeld, Will and Grace days.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Kevc1980
Sep 25 2012, 06:17 PM
I'm actually happy for NBC, it's nice for them to finally have some success after years of bombing most nights..NBC has always been my favorite network back since the Friends, ER, Seinfeld, Will and Grace days.
*cough* Facts of Life, Gimme a Break, Golden Girls, 227, Diff'rent Strokes, Real People, CHiPs, BJ & the Bear days *cough*
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kevc1980
Sep 25 2012, 06:17 PM
This is my "era" of NBC as well...those were great days for the network...it was #1 in almost every faucet of television back then.

King
Member Avatar

I'm actually watching DWTS this year. I haven't watched in like four years. LOL. Of course, I do a lot of FF-ing.

As for Revolution, I think it sucks and I don't see it lasting. At all. I think it's going to tank.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply