Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Problems with the Search Function
Topic Started: Sep 25 2012, 03:44 PM (781 Views)
OliveAnn

I wanted to go back to a thread that I had read a couple of weeks ago and decided to look for it using the Search function. But, I couldn't find it, no matter which key words I used. I tried again and again, with the same result. Then I noticed something really weird: the results, displayed from the newest to the oldest, stop at September 10. Nothing after that date is shown. I then tried searching various other terms and no results past September 10 came up. Does this happen to anybody else?

(In case you need to know: the same thing happens in IE, Firefox and Google Chrome.)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm not having that problem. Were you using the search by title or post feature?

OliveAnn

Miss Rhi
Sep 25 2012, 04:44 PM
I'm not having that problem. Were you using the search by title or post feature?
Post.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I can't recreate the problem you are having. I get September results but at the bottom there are additional pages of results that are older.

OliveAnn

Miss Rhi
Sep 26 2012, 05:03 PM
I can't recreate the problem you are having. I get September results but at the bottom there are additional pages of results that are older.
I just realised I forgot to mention the key info: I can't see new results, those from September 10 until today.

And thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Got a reply from ZB. Not helpful but they acknowledge the problem.

Quote:

This is a known issue with some boards at the moment and our developer is aware. We apologize for any inconvenience this might be causing you and your community and we very much appreciate your patience.

Thanks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DR Member Help & Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply