Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kristian Alfonso Interview with BuzzWorthy Radio
Topic Started: Sep 25 2012, 08:24 PM (754 Views)
NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

http://rdsn.net/buzz/2012/09/20/podcast-453-kristian-alfonso-of-nbcs-days-of-our-lives/

Kristian Alfonso stars as Hope Williams Brady on NBC Daytime‘s “Days of our Lives.” While she is not playing Hope, Kristian is working on her jewelry line, “Hope.Faith.Miracles.” We had the chance to chat with Kristian for the first time on the podcast about what it is going to be like for Hope with her Brady (Peter Reckell).

“We have had so many stories separate, as well as working together as Bo and Hope. Hope has gone off and had her storylines, and while Bo was there, it was primarily in the Princess Gina story was Joe Mascolo, Drake Hogestyn…I worked with so many people, and it was fun. It was different and challenging. What I WILL miss with Petey Boy gone is the Bo/Hope relationship because it was a tumultuous, but beautiful, relationship, and I loved their one-up-manship and both of their strengths together. Their love for their family was a love of unison. The love they have for each other ran so deep, and had so much history. It was a true and beautiful love.”

Kristian was also one of the “DAYS” actors to attend the Mohegan Sun fan event, and spoke to her about her experience there:

“It was truly amazing from the moment I stepped off of the plane, then I was so happy to be back on the east coast as I am a Boston girl, and the fans who turned out were absolutely warm and wonderful. It was wonderful to have the opportunity to thank them for all of the years they have watched ‘Days of our Lives’ and supported it through the times where they loved it to the times where it was, ‘Not quite sure,’ but still stuck in there. So many generations, and the husbands who came…a lot of people think it is primarily just women. I would say it is 60% women and 40% men. It was like a big, warm family party!”

Alfonso also has her own jewelry line called, “Hope.Faith.Miracles,” and introduced a new line entitled, “Believe,” which launched in Canada first. The line will become available sometime between end of September/early October. Visit http://www.hopefaithmiracles.com/ for more details.

To download the full podcast, such as a classic Bo/Hope memory that she shared with us, click here: http://www.buzzworthyradio.net/podcasts/kristianalfonso.mp3
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply