Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shawn Christian Interview with BuzzWorthy Radio
Topic Started: Sep 25 2012, 08:28 PM (4,907 Views)
NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

http://rdsn.net/buzz/2012/09/21/podcast-454-shawn-christian-of-nbcs-days-of-our-lives/

One of our favorites to stop by the podcast, Shawn Christian (Dr. Daniel Jonas, “Days of our Lives“), never ceases to amaze me. While the continuing running gag that he is shirtless whenever he does the podcast, the actor did discuss with us about his woman issues with Nicole (Ari Zucker), Jennifer (Melissa Reeves), and Melanie (Molly Burnett). Christian was also another “DAYS” cast member to visit Mohegan Sun, and we asked his thoughts on the return of Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin):

“It should be an awesome adventure. These two are quite a wild ride to begin with. They have HUGE opinions on both sides. I am very excited to have her come back. With the writers, I know Daniel and Chloe will be in good hands. I am just excited to go back to work with her, so it will be interesting.”

This lead us to our next question, which is where Daniel stands on his latest women entanglement…Nicole and Jennifer:

“I got women issues. I can’t control my kid, my mom is all over me, trying to take care of Jennifer, Nicole trying to take care of her baby…I do have my hands full, thankfully. (laughs) Nicole and Daniel called each other out on their sh!t. Everyone else dances around the issue, where these two just went into the eye of the hurricane. She called me a man-whore, I called her a gold-digger, and right from there, it was explosive. They could be as raw as they wanted to because they knew each other’s dark past. Nicole has been along for the ride with Chloe, so she understood that. Daniel really has nothing to hide, and he has Nicole’s number. So, it was a great dynamic.”

As the show is losing Molly Burnett, who plays Shawn’s on-screen daughter, he let us in on what we can expect to see in the next few weeks where it concerns fatherhood:

“It’s funny, his number one priority since the kidnapping is that he will never leave her side again. He will do whatever it takes to protect her. Daniel DOES get distracted, and you saw the guilt of him being not present in his daughter’s life. Now, he overcompensates in trying to protect her. Also, being an overbearing parent can be too much as well. Daniel is a father-in-training to begin with, so he hasn’t have it all figured out. Melanie and Daniel are both equally stubborn, so you will see standoffs and neither one are going to budge. You will see in the next couple months of Daniel going to EXTREME lengths to protect Nicole and her baby, and Melanie. He takes no sh!t from the DiMeras, and he is not backing down.”

To download the full podcast with Shawn Christian where he talks more about Mohegan Sun, and a little history of “As The World Turns” of the Rosanna/Mike/Carly story, click here: http://www.buzzworthyradio.net/podcasts/shawnchristian3.mp3
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Okay, how can Daniel go to extreme length to protect Nicole's baby if the baby is dead? I hope the spoilers are just worded terribly because I don't understand. Hopefully what he says is true and the baby is still alive, but I don't know.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I agree i dont understand why he would say that he is protecting nicole and the baby in the coming months if the baby is dead

Ariella
Member Avatar

Everything was blah, blah, blah, blah, until this "Nicole trying to take care of her baby..."

Why would SC say that along with his last interview about taking extreme measures to protect Nicole and her baby if the baby doesn't make it.

six
Member Avatar

So, Daniel's going to extreme lengths to protect three people, one of whom is dead and another who's left town? Okay then.

I would have been excited about Chloe, but with GT in the house, she's probably back to drop Parker off before prostituting herself again.

Thanks.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

He says 'you'll see in the coming months'...the kid dies next week..WTF is he talking about going to extreme lenghts to protect both Nicole and the kid from the Dimeras.....

Dreamy
Member Avatar

This Nicole stuff is too confusing!

camera shy

The only thing that makes sense is that the baby doesn't really die. Ari talked about there being a twist to the baby story in one of her many interview during the cliffhanger. And did they ever used the word die during any of Stefano's many fake deaths in spoilers?

camera shy

LuvingLumi
Sep 25 2012, 09:16 PM
He says 'you'll see in the coming months'...the kid dies next week..WTF is he talking about going to extreme lenghts to protect both Nicole and the kid from the Dimeras.....
Wouldn't faking a child's death count as extreme? And we just had Rafe and Daniel trying to figure out what to do next.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
He said it in reference to Mel too and she's off the show this week. I think these actors tape so far in advance that they sometimes don't have any idea what's airing when.

I doubt Nicole lets Dan know about the baby for awhile anyway. She knows the baby is her only real connection to him, so she's not going to give that up until she has another plan to hang onto him. And it may be a couple weeks before she can create the incident to make Jen look guilty for her baby's death. In the meantime, she probably still has her stash of rubber bellies from her first pregnancy.
Edited by tomsawyer, Sep 25 2012, 09:33 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Hmm he says 'protects Nicole's baby and Melanie'. Melanie is leaving this week......so it sounds like he's referring to the stuff that's currently airing. They're so far ahead in the film process that he may be unaware of what's currently airing.

deletemyaccountplease

Jesus. So demented

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

And a big HELL TO DA FUCK NO to Danloe. Daniel needs to keep his hairy ass far FAR away from Chloe.

Harmony233

tomsawyer
Sep 25 2012, 09:29 PM
LuvingLumi
He said it in reference to Mel too and she's off the show this week. I think these actors tape so far in advance that they don't have any idea what's airing when.

I doubt Nicole lets Dan know about the baby for awhile anyway - she knows the baby is her only real connection to him, so I doubt she's going to give that up until she has another plan to hang onto Dan. It will probably be a couple weeks before she can create the incident to make Jen look guilty for her baby's death. In the meantime, she probably still has her stash of rubber bellies from her first pregnancy.
she might not need rubber belly on GL Annie Dutton carried her dead baby around for three days made it look like reva pushed her down the stairs and reva went on trail for murder

Harmony233

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 25 2012, 09:33 PM
And a big HELL TO DA FUCK NO to Danloe. Daniel needs to keep his hairy ass far FAR away from Chloe.
I'm actually kinda worried they will change parkers paternity to daniel

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Wait. So, is it confirmed that Nicole will lose the baby?

deletemyaccountplease

I like dark stories but when babies are involved its a bit much.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Casey
Sep 25 2012, 09:35 PM
Wait. So, is it confirmed that Nicole will lose the baby?
Yes. It's in the spoilers for 10/5.

starwatcher2

What show is this fool watching? Daniel is nothing but a worthless sack of shit that screws his patients. Nothing more..

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Sep 25 2012, 09:34 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Sep 25 2012, 09:33 PM
I'm actually kinda worried they will change parkers paternity to daniel
God I hope not! :'( :puke:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply