Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shawn Christian Interview with BuzzWorthy Radio
Topic Started: Sep 25 2012, 08:28 PM (4,966 Views)
Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Nicole cant pretend but for so long that the baby is alive if it isnt. Her health would quickly deteriate plus i would think daniel wouldnt leave her side if she does loose the baby since he is such a "good" guy
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lumifan4life

lol it seems everyone is now asking the question I did 8 hours ago. I also wondered why SC said this in a couple of months crap if the baby dies next week? Why? Cause the baby doesn't die next week. There's more to the story.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

tomsawyer
Sep 25 2012, 09:36 PM
Casey
Sep 25 2012, 09:35 PM
Wait. So, is it confirmed that Nicole will lose the baby?
Yes. It's in the spoilers for 10/5.
Fuck this show. :censored:

Dee-anne

LuvingLumi
Sep 25 2012, 09:16 PM
He says 'you'll see in the coming months'...the kid dies next week..WTF is he talking about going to extreme lenghts to protect both Nicole and the kid from the Dimeras.....
I think all that he is talking about in regards to Nicole and Melanie, has already happened. With Nicole, the extreme measure is probably putting his career on the line.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Sep 25 2012, 09:33 PM
tomsawyer
Sep 25 2012, 09:29 PM
LuvingLumi
He says 'you'll see in the coming months'...the kid dies next week..WTF is he talking about going to extreme lenghts to protect both Nicole and the kid from the Dimeras.....
He said it in reference to Mel too and she's off the show this week. I think these actors tape so far in advance that they don't have any idea what's airing when.

I doubt Nicole lets Dan know about the baby for awhile anyway - she knows the baby is her only real connection to him, so I doubt she's going to give that up until she has another plan to hang onto Dan. It will probably be a couple weeks before she can create the incident to make Jen look guilty for her baby's death. In the meantime, she probably still has her stash of rubber bellies from her first pregnancy.
she might not need rubber belly on GL Annie Dutton carried her dead baby around for three days made it look like reva pushed her down the stairs and reva went on trail for murder
This is the story I'm afraid of. If Nicole is forced to keep carrying the baby for medical reasons, that's one thing, but if she chooses to carry it to advance a plot, then I may have found my breaking point with this show. That would just be unnecessarily gruesome.
Edited by six, Sep 25 2012, 09:46 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Harmony233
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi
He said it in reference to Mel too and she's off the show this week. I think these actors tape so far in advance that they don't have any idea what's airing when.

I doubt Nicole lets Dan know about the baby for awhile anyway - she knows the baby is her only real connection to him, so I doubt she's going to give that up until she has another plan to hang onto Dan. It will probably be a couple weeks before she can create the incident to make Jen look guilty for her baby's death. In the meantime, she probably still has her stash of rubber bellies from her first pregnancy.
she might not need rubber belly on GL Annie Dutton carried her dead baby around for three days made it look like reva pushed her down the stairs and reva went on trail for murder
Yeah, after 20 weeks gestation, it's considered a stillborn baby not a miscarriage. And you can wait to give birth naturally, which can take up to two weeks after the baby dies in utero. Or they can induce labor right away. Man, how sad for women that really experience this.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

lumifan4life
Sep 25 2012, 09:41 PM
lol it seems everyone is now asking the question I did 8 hours ago. I also wondered why SC said this in a couple of months crap if the baby dies next week? Why? Cause the baby doesn't die next week. There's more to the story.
I hope you're right. If Nicole loses this baby, I'm going to be pissed. Why did they not have her lose it during the transition if this was their plan?

Dee-anne

Casey
Sep 25 2012, 09:46 PM
lumifan4life
I hope you're right. If Nicole loses this baby, I'm going to be pissed. Why did they not have her lose it during the transition if this was their plan?
Why would Nicole want revenge if the baby doesn't die.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Casey
lumifan4life
Because if they'd done it then, Jennifer wouldn't get to be a martyr.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

six
Sep 25 2012, 09:44 PM
Harmony233
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi

This is the story I'm afraid of. If Nicole is forced to keep carrying the baby for medical reasons, that's one thing, but if she chooses to carry it to advance a plot, then I may have found my breaking point with this show. That would just be unnecessarily gruesome.
It's totally gruesome. But it's also a story by the same people that gave us shit like "Light you husband on fire," "Shoot your ex-finance in the head and then go have sex," "Prostitute yourself to pay for your baby's formula," "Put a criminal in your ex-wife's bed," and "Kiddie eye cancer at Christmas." Gruesome is basically their specialty.

lumifan4life

Dee-anne
Sep 25 2012, 09:51 PM
Casey
lumifan4life
Why would Nicole want revenge if the baby doesn't die.
Maybe Nicole doesn't know the baby is alive. Maybe she's drugged and the baby is ripped away from her without her knowing. Who knows Days will come up with some crap to explain this, lol.
Edited by lumifan4life, Sep 25 2012, 10:00 PM.

camera shy

lumifan4life
You know how lately these spoilers have been misleading, I'm thinking Nicole might be told by this new doctor her baby is dead but the child is still alive.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I think Shawn is talking about the future and that the baby is not really dead. I have not seen anything extreme from Daniel yet, so that is in the future. I think there is more to this baby situation than everyone thinks. The substitute OB-GYN has something to do with it I think.
Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

tomsawyer
Sep 25 2012, 09:54 PM
six
Harmony233
tomsawyer

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
It's totally gruesome. But it's also a story by the same people that gave us shit like "Light you husband on fire," "Shoot your ex-finance in the head and then go have sex," "Prostitute yourself to pay for your baby's formula," "Put a criminal in your ex-wife's bed," and "Kiddie eye cancer at Christmas." Gruesome is basically their specialty.
Well to be fair that was Dena and wasn't she fired for those horrible stories? You'd think TomSell might like to keep their jobs.

six
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
six
Harmony233
tomsawyer

Very good point. They seem to be on a mission to dream up something that's bad enough on it's own, then escalate it to new and horrific levels. I guess if they get a chance to redo all their stuff, next time safe will actually have sex on top of EJ's convulsing body and Nicole will use the umbilical cord of dead ejole baby #3 to strangle somebody.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

camera shy
Sep 25 2012, 10:00 PM
lumifan4life
You know how lately these spoilers have been misleading, I'm thinking Nicole might be told by this new doctor her baby is dead but the child is still alive.
I remember hearing things about there being more to the story...back when eggbaby happened. To me, this feels like quick and dirty cleanup of a previous regime's storylines. I'll be shocked if it's more than what it appears. Doubly shocked if the twist is entertaining.

As for gruesome- if Days could pull off the tone, or if they had any kind of meaningful follow-through, I'd be down for it. As it stands it'd be Zucker knocking it out of the park while SC looks vaguely constipated for a minute. And then the characters will be on to other things.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 25 2012, 09:45 PM
Harmony233
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi

Yeah, after 20 weeks gestation, it's considered a stillborn baby not a miscarriage. And you can wait to give birth naturally, which can take up to two weeks after the baby dies in utero. Or they can induce labor right away. Man, how sad for women that really experience this.
My aunt was seven months pregnant when she went in for a doctor's appointment and the baby had no heartbeat. They sent her home to go into labor naturally and about three days later she gave birth. I was young but can remember how awful it was for our entire family. I just cannot understand if they wanted to kill this baby why not after Daysaster? They like morbid stories I guess... be looking for a sick story for Christmas where Ciara gets kidnapped by a pedophile or Victor knocks up Maggie with a maggot like in the movie "The Fly".

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
six
Harmony233
tomsawyer

"Prostitute yourself to pay for your baby's formula,"

This was totally unbelievable since Parker's mama had HUGE knockers that could have fed half of Salem...lol

mer4santo
Member Avatar

So maybe Daniel fakes the baby's death to keep it away from EJ....Seems extreme considering all EJ is up to lately is making PBJ sandwiches. BUT this wouldn't surprise me since this show has no balls for dramatic story telling, only temporarily pleasing small groups of people at one time.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

In all fairness, the man is probably not trying to give away spoilers or may not know what's airing, but he is relaying the story as it is now. I'd cut him some slack. Not everyone is up on the spoilers are we are here. He's probably holding himself back from saying "This is all a crock of shit, but I want a paycheck".

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply