Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Eric Braeden is now on twitter
Topic Started: Sep 25 2012, 10:00 PM (1,410 Views)
soapflake02

Here we go!!!

Melody Thomas Scott ‏@MelodyThomasSco

Hello,friends.Yes,I can confirm that Eric is now with us!It took me a while,but now we've got him! Send him a "welcome!"

https://twitter.com/EBraeden
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

somersetfan
Member Avatar

Oh dear lord in the morning!! GET READY for some CRAZY :drunk:

soapflake02

I can only imagine the crap he's going to get their, he may not be on long..

Queen B
Member Avatar

To spy on Michael Muhney and Sharon Case? ;)

Queen B
Member Avatar

It'll be interesting to see who he follows

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Queen B
Sep 25 2012, 10:15 PM
LMMFAO! :laugh: Let me see what those little shits are saying. "I'm Victor Newman Dammit" No one fucks with me.
Boy I can't wait to see how this all goes down. I see CBS tweeted him to work on PB getting on.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

His tweets and replies so far are pretty good for being a newbie to it all.

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

This should be good. :popcorn:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Sep 25 2012, 10:00 PM
Here we go!!!

Melody Thomas Scott @MelodyThomasSco

Hello,friends.Yes,I can confirm that Eric is now with us!It took me a while,but now we've got him! Send him a "welcome!" @ebraeden R
well I'm not on twitter, so he'll just have to call me if he has something to say. :biggrin:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Yeah, I don't twitter either but EB has my personal phone number so... jk!!

Quote:

Now that MAB is gone, I think a lot of the animosity between co-workers will be gone.
Unless they try to stir a turd and start sniveling that EB said something bad, like SC has a broad ass or something. :moon:
MM best be careful about mouthing off. The ax isn't in the tool shed yet.

soapflake02

MM isn't going anywhere. he's just had the chance to leave and didn't take it.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

why is MM so hated here? just curious...i followed Eric last night his tweets are so sweet :) Im still shocked that Melody was able to convince him to join twitter. :D

soapflake02

Poker Face
Sep 26 2012, 03:06 PM
why is MM so hated here? just curious...i followed Eric last night his tweets are so sweet :) Im still shocked that Melody was able to convince him to join twitter. :D
contrary to popular belief(or sheer idiocy) it wasn't just melody. SC and others have been trying to get him on there also..

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

EB is just tweeting his little heart out right now. He's been going for about 45 minutes so far...LOL

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Quote:

@EBraeden: I think she (Sharon Case) is doing a hell of a job!

Queen B
Member Avatar

hell yeah you said it!

Queen B
Member Avatar

I have a feeling i'm going to like Victor more with this new regime, I don't know I just have hope. It seems like Victor is gonna be a little bit more of a softy, and heck Victor is getting old so theres nothing wrong with softening him up a little more. I'm sure in a couple months Victor will forgive Sharon, its just a matter of time for that

Larel

:OhMy: EB has already called out Nelson Branco & MM/Adam......this should be fun. Oh yeah & MM has already retweeted what EB said about him.... :lol:

OliveAnn

Larel
Sep 26 2012, 09:54 PM
:OhMy: EB has already called out Nelson Branco & MM/Adam......this should be fun. Oh yeah & MM has already retweeted what EB said about him.... :lol:
I was thrilled to see someone finally call NB out. But, I don't think MM deserved it. I'm the last person to defend MM, but what he said is true. There's so many times that a character can die and come back from the dead before it gets ridiculous and the audience feel like the writers are insulting their IQs. And that fact has nothing to do with actors involved. It's to do with the writing. Ask any DOOL fan. Stefano has dies so many times over the years that it no longer has an impact. People just wait for him to come back.
Edited by OliveAnn, Sep 27 2012, 11:04 AM.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

LOL can you believe i replied to Eric's tweet re:MM ? yeah i DARED to go against the Gr8 Victor Newman LOL i wasn't rude or anything but i just couldn't keep quiet bc Michael did not bash Y&R or Eric,all he said was that Victor's death has been overplayed many times,which is true I don't know why Eric got so pissy about it.I find it hard to believe that he enjoys "playing dead" multiple times every four years.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply