Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Private Practice (Season 6)
Topic Started: Sep 25 2012, 11:38 PM (790 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Tonights episode sucked donkey balls and there were more commercials then I could keep up with. I think killing off Tim Daily was a sucky move. How did getting rid of just one person alleviate their budget issues so much?!?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

it definetly wasnt a good premeire. I think next week addy will find out about Mark.

Alin89
Member Avatar

poor addy and violet. I think addy will take mark's death hard.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I liked the latest episode. I wanted to give violet and addy a hug. I hope we get a crossover event soon.

Alin89
Member Avatar

so far it hasnt been a good season and its the final season too.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i think wat killed PP was the time switch. it was better suited after greys.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Alin89
Oct 27 2012, 05:21 AM
i think wat killed PP was the time switch. it was better suited after greys.
I think that's definitely one of the problems I keep forgetting that it's on when it's on because I'm so used to it being on after greys :(

I did watch last night's episode though. I missed the week before it so I was a little confused at first but I do have to say that this season has been boring, even tonight's episode where Sam found out about his dad I found to be a little boring... I don't know what it is but this season just seems to be missing something :shrug:

Alin89
Member Avatar

ur right. it hasnt been a good season and i blame shonda for that. i think she has way too shows and isnt showing her effort on PP. im getting frustrated with this season. I loved last season.

Alin89
Member Avatar

these past two episodes were better in my opinion.

Alin89
Member Avatar

wat a weird episdoe this past tuesday. It just wasnt so good. I wish that charlotte was having 1 girl 1 boy and 1 girl.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Alin89
Dec 8 2012, 02:32 AM
wat a weird episdoe this past tuesday. It just wasnt so good. I wish that charlotte was having 1 girl 1 boy and 1 girl.
I just watched it on the abc website and it was a weird episode... I didn't really like that Cooper kept breaking in and out of the scene to talk to the camera it became annoying after a while... and I'm really glad that the baby didn't die... I h.ope Charlotte can make it to 32 weeks I really don't want to see another pregnancy storyline end in a tragedy :(

Alin89
Member Avatar

another weird episode seriously were the hell is shonda during these episodes?? it wasnt a good episode at all expect for the part that they found the child.

Alin89
Member Avatar

another weird episode. this show has gone downhill for me. Ill still watch it for the end but shonda destroyed this show. she should have done everything to save this show.

Alin89
Member Avatar

this episode was even more weird but a little better than the last episode they showed just a lackluster final season.
Edited by Alin89, Jan 10 2013, 05:00 AM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

this episode seemed way better. i wish charlotte had a boy and two girls. i liked this because there was a mixture of action. i cant wait for the series finale next week.

Alin89
Member Avatar

the series finale was so and so. i was happy that naomi came bak. i think ended as well as can be expected. I also wish we could have had more past guests come on to the show.
Edited by Alin89, Jan 25 2013, 12:10 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply