Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Updated Y&R Openings; 8 So far!
Topic Started: Sep 26 2012, 03:06 PM (7,035 Views)
Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

It premiered in Canada today, and will premiere in the US tomorrow:

Version 2!

Version 3!

Version 4!

5th Version!

6th Version!

Version 7!

Version 8!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OhNoYouDidn't
Member Avatar

I like it. Love close up of the faces. MTS and MS look great in their parts. I also love the clip of JC throwing papers in the air. That's the most animated I've seen her.

EB looks scary as usual.
Edited by OhNoYouDidn't, Sep 26 2012, 03:12 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Ewww Phyllis' classic death glare during her part in the opening ... She does it so well though

Checkers
Member Avatar

It looks kind of cheap but everybody looks really good.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I like it! And I love that Phyllis and Jack are next to each other. Please give me Nick and Sharon in the next one!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

DrewHamilton
Sep 26 2012, 03:21 PM
I like it! And I love that Phyllis and Jack are next to each other. Please give me Nick and Sharon in the next one!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: A sign of things to come I hope!

OhNoYouDidn't
Member Avatar

She's also next to Paul, maybe it means there's a triangle ah coming.

I don't mind Shick. But please, no Phack.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

They all look happy again. The new regime.
If they make it Shick again, at least Sharon can just rummage through her jewelry box and find the one Nick gave her last time.
'There it is!!!! Nope, whoops, that was the one Adam gave me. Or was it Victor. Oh geeeeee I can't remember. I have so many of them in here.'

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

About damn time.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Looks good...Y&R has the best opening theme of soaps that features cast introductions.

soapflake02

I read as of a few weeks ago they were still shooting the new opening and were going to wait to finish it until the casts comings and goings settled down.

Evan
Member Avatar

About time, MM better be in the next one they put to air

Queen B
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Sep 26 2012, 06:25 PM
I read as of a few weeks ago they were still shooting the new opening and were going to wait to finish it until the casts comings and goings settled down.
You probably read that from Nelson Branco, hes known for starting rumors that end up being false. His supposed "moles" said that the opening credits were on the bottom of the list of things the new EP wanted to do, just like he said that he heard Dru wouldn't be returning. Well we'll wait and see

LPS
Member Avatar

Actually, I'm not impressed. It took them THAT long for a modification of the orginal?

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

Not impressed. As a previous poster said it's the same opening title card and it's the same closing. This isn't new credits, it's updated pictures and MTS's for that matter isn't even updated, the one where she's hugging Victor.

D-

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I liked it better when they used only episode footage. Posed shots wreak of the 90s.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Shick
Sep 26 2012, 03:14 PM
Ewww Phyllis' classic death glare during her part in the opening ... She does it so well though
Her shot doesnt really do her character justice. Awkwardly sauntering around the living room or wherever is not Phyllis.

Sharon Case's shot it also going to be hard to replace, quality wise.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Mmmm :-/ The Fuck Is That!
Maybe it will view better on my live screen cause from here it looks thrown together w/o much thought put into it.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Version 2!

Queen B
Member Avatar

WHY ADAM

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply