Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Updated Y&R Openings; 8 So far!
Topic Started: Sep 26 2012, 03:06 PM (7,215 Views)
Checkers
Member Avatar

BM & AH look really good.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sharon looks great in that opening! Wish she was next to Nick though. Eww to Adam.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

UGH! Adam's shot should've been Nicholas, damnit!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Well, Sharon wants him. Went to Kansas thinking she could change his mind about marrying Chelsea.
Some time back they murmured the word about another murder.
...Maybe when Sharonist torches the ranch Chelsea is there and she dies. That would change things big time.
When she get's out of Wisconsin's Prison for Women for Arson, and 2 charges of murder, Chelsea and baby Newman, Adam will be there waiting for her at the gates... :toetap:

Just thinkin. :shrug:
Edited by Only1Way, Sep 27 2012, 06:46 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 27 2012, 06:45 PM
Well, Sharon wants him. Went to Kansas thinking she could change his mind about marrying Chelsea.
Some time back they murmured the word about another murder.
...Maybe when Sharonist torches the ranch Chelsea is there and she dies. That would change things big time.
When she get's out of Wisconsin's Prison for Women for Arson, and 2 charges of murder, Chelsea and baby Newman, Adam will be there waiting for her at the gates... :toetap:

Just thinkin. :shrug:
I hope they drop the murder thing unless this group can do a better job at it than MAB did.
I'm going to be amazed that sharon could torch the ranch, I didn't think she could light a match without a man helping her. lol

As for the why Adam from another poster, well, because he's a cast member, a newman, and just because he's not everyone's fave, he's someone's fave.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

And part 2 is still shitty!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Now Sharon will be back as the helpless waif that needs a man, preferably a Newman, to go totally brain dead and forget everything she has done and return to her side. Wonder if she still fits in the jail house orange outfits.
Maybe they can add some orange frilly stuff, feathers perhaps.
As for Adam, I like his snarky self. I'll miss Abby's mouth too. Sitting in the chapel calling Sharon a slut. Bet that wasn't scripted. If Adam get to adlib, I bet she did too.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I won't miss Abby, mouthy little stripper.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

The only reason Sharon didn't become a stripper is because Nick gave her a job at Newmans.

"Soon Sharon decided to become a stripper, so Nick had to give her a job at Newman Enterprises so as not to embarrass the family."

In an interview with Nelson Branco The Young and the Restless star Sharon Case reveals that she'd like to see more casual nudity on the No. 1 rated soap.

By Luke Kerr on April 30, 2009
SC: Itís nice that there is a lot more sex on the show now. Iíd like the show to film more casual nudity scenes. Weíre only Ďnudeí when our characters are involved in sex scenes. In movies, characters have conversations in various states of undress. Why canít we have Sharon partially nude in the bathroom brushing her teeth while she talks to Nick? Itís very natural, and makes the audience feel like they are spying on the characters. Here I am sounding like Iím some nudist freak. [Laughs]"

She likes seeing herself nude. Not saying JM, or MM, or even EB would want that.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Daytime
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Daytime
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Daytime
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Daytime
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

bygnedys

Billy must be staying, why bother setting up a new picture or anything if he was leaving.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Looks like a mix of poses and some footage. Looks like no big deal either. They updated some and added Billy and Adam.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I actually like the one they had before where they were all dressed up and the women had the wind in their hair. Felt more glamourous.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Daytime
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Daytime
Member Avatar

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply