Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Updated Y&R Openings; 8 So far!
Topic Started: Sep 26 2012, 03:06 PM (7,033 Views)
Queen B
Member Avatar

EW @ all of them.

I was so disappointed to see SN, EH, and GR in the credits.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

I'm not complaining simply because they are new.. They may not be what we want but they are trying. I say they get an A for effort. :)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I replaced the versions in the orginal post with these that don't have the pink tint to them.

Version 2!

Version 3!

LPS
Member Avatar

Kay's money throwing shot looks cheesy, lol. Kevin's right photo looks stupid. Chloes video footage makes her look really pretty. Devon's music shot is kind of cheesy. Mikey looks like he has hair plugs, lol.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

It seems so strange not to see Jess Walton in any of these. It hammers home that her break is more of a breakaway. I really hope she comes back for good.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Me too! I miss Jill so much, the show just isn't the same without her. I'm glad shes coming back though.

Jill and Ashley are definitely both needed on this show right now I think, it would make me feel like we're in good hands if JG/JFP were to bring them both back as soon as ED is done at DOOL ofcourse.

kelly777
Member Avatar

I'm really pleased with them! I feel like the new people are trying to address some of the complaints the viewer's had. They aren't going to please us all but at least they are making an effort. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Change is good. Things can't be the same ol', same ol' shit.
These people aged and the old intro's had to go.
Reality instead of daydreams of virginity and innocence.
I liked the casualness not the propped posing.

Toss it in the air Katherine. Ta hell with it!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Toss some this way Katherine.

LPS
Member Avatar

I don't know why it took them that long to update. All they did was update the footage. This shouldn't take a dedcade.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Some people don't like change though. Rather have people remember an image of themselves from years ago.
BTW, how old was the other intro. If someone already said, I missed it.

Queen B
Member Avatar

AH has to go, i'm sorry but she WRECKED those new opening credits for me along with a few others like MM and ofcourse all of the newbies..

MTS looked gorgous, that woman doesn't even age I swear. MS's new hair is actually starting to warm to me, perhap it'll represent the 'darkness' of her character and the new direction shes going in. JM HAS to be in mondays opening credits beside SC or I will be very disappointed. EB looks like a blind man in his shot, its kinda freaky lol. And you all know I think SC looks gorgous, and I love that her shot is in a sophisticated black suit. I was worried they were gonna do her shot in that horrid slutty white wedding dress. Thank god!

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Hoping Jess Walton comes back for good as well. If she doesn't want to, then Y&R should seriously re-cast the role.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Sep 29 2012, 03:19 PM
Hoping Jess Walton comes back for good as well. If she doesn't want to, then Y&R should seriously re-cast the role.
Gee, what's Brenda Dickson up to? [ducks for cover] :biggrin:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Throws something at Renee, lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 27 2012, 07:21 PM
Now Sharon will be back as the helpless waif that needs a man, preferably a Newman, to go totally brain dead and forget everything she has done and return to her side. Wonder if she still fits in the jail house orange outfits.
Maybe they can add some orange frilly stuff, feathers perhaps.
As for Adam, I like his snarky self. I'll miss Abby's mouth too. Sitting in the chapel calling Sharon a slut. Bet that wasn't scripted. If Adam get to adlib, I bet she did too.
Abby was funny as hell, that was her best work to date! lol
slut, slut, slut, whore lmao

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I would totally watch Brenda try to act again :lol:

I can just hear it now, "Put that down before you break it"

Only1Way
Member Avatar

And Billy trying to hush her up. :D

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Drew
Sep 30 2012, 01:38 AM
I would totally watch Brenda try to act again :lol:

I can just hear it now, "Put that down before you break it"
Lol. But remember, Brenda thinks Y&R has been cancelled. Ya know, now she's free to release her "tell-all book" that's gonna make ya sit up and slap ya mama. :D

bygnedys

I hope the Bells sue her for what she said, because I don't believe it.

I wonder if they could get her to get rid of the blonde hair if she came back hmmmmm

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply