Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Updated Y&R Openings; 8 So far!
Topic Started: Sep 26 2012, 03:06 PM (7,038 Views)
Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

That was literary genius! lol
Very funny! :blowkiss:

Thank you Sammie :) :embarrassed:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

All talk about fans or "certain people" needs to stop. Talk about the show and it's characters, not each other.

Sonic
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 2 2012, 02:51 PM
MS was born in 1965.
again, Michelle was born in 1968, do you want to go ask her? I was in uniform when I met her and she said I looked to young to have my rank, so I pulled out my drivers license and she laughed and showed me her's, I am 16 days older then her.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Sonic
Sammie Jo
Oct 2 2012, 02:48 PM
Shick
Oct 2 2012, 02:31 PM
dragonflies
Oct 2 2012, 02:18 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
No kidding. I've said it before, Nick looks like he could pass as Phyllis' son. That's how bad it is.
here's how it really is............
Phyliss 6/14/78 =38
MS 9/14/65 =47

Nick 12/31/88 REVISED to 1978=34
JM 2/8/74 =38

Phyliss is 4 years older than Nick
Michelle is 9 years older than Josh.
Everyone happy now? :shame:
except Michelle was born in 1968! I met her at a charity function, we are the same age!
Her bio says 1965, if you're correct, then she's only 44.
Personally, I don't get what all the argument is about age, this has been done to death and it doesn't matter.
One particular fan base is constantly bashing phyliss/michelle in the most vitriolic way possible.
All I said was she looks lousy in dark hair and she needs to put on a few pounds, I don't consider that bashing, that's an observation.

Sonic
Member Avatar

ok back on topic

opening # 5

Jack .. Kyle .. Chelsea .. Adam .. Victoria .. Billy

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sonic
Oct 2 2012, 03:00 PM
Shick
MS was born in 1965.
again, Michelle was born in 1968, do you want to go ask her? I was in uniform when I met her and she said I looked to young to have my rank, so I pulled out my drivers license and she laughed and showed me her's, I am 16 days older then her.
My aunt met her in Toronto a while back and they laughed at being the age. My Aunt is 47

Sonic
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 2 2012, 02:58 PM
All talk about fans or "certain people" needs to stop. Talk about the show and it's characters, not each other.
sorry about that!

will keep it on topic!
Edited by Sonic, Oct 2 2012, 03:05 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 2 2012, 02:58 PM

Shick
Member Avatar

Eww Kyle gets a spot in the opening?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 2 2012, 02:47 PM
Only1Way
Oct 2 2012, 02:45 PM
Neither do women Sonic, neither do women. Some justify any and all behaviors of their favorite character. If Phyllis started climbing the family tree and sleeping on every branch, I'd be pissed at her behavior too. Phyllis isn't always my favorite, but sometimes she just let's her emotions and her temper get the best of her and she makes bad choices. But holding something against someone that happened 20 years ago is just bizarre. Psychiatrists,I'm sure, would even say that sometimes ya just gotta let it go. No one died, everyone survived... move on. Bruises heal and impotency can return.
I say the same to "certain people" going on and on about Sharon being a golddigger in 1994. That was almost 20 years ago, letting go would be best as well.
I would agree with that if she wasn't STILL a goldigger.

Shick
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 2 2012, 03:05 PM
Shick
Only1Way
Neither do women Sonic, neither do women. Some justify any and all behaviors of their favorite character. If Phyllis started climbing the family tree and sleeping on every branch, I'd be pissed at her behavior too. Phyllis isn't always my favorite, but sometimes she just let's her emotions and her temper get the best of her and she makes bad choices. But holding something against someone that happened 20 years ago is just bizarre. Psychiatrists,I'm sure, would even say that sometimes ya just gotta let it go. No one died, everyone survived... move on. Bruises heal and impotency can return.
I say the same to "certain people" going on and on about Sharon being a golddigger in 1994. That was almost 20 years ago, letting go would be best as well.
And I would agree with "only1way" if Phyllis' crimes from 20 years ago were revealed 20 years ago. The reason people harp on it still is because it's only coming out NOW.

Sonic
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 2 2012, 03:05 PM
Shick
Only1Way
thank you!

Sonic
Member Avatar

So I guess Chelsea is not going anywhere either!

so Victor and Nikki lead off two opening, Katherine leads off one, Phyllis leads off one, Jack leads off one, the next one will have Paul

notice the lead offs are the 6 lead/vets from the first opening shown?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Version 4!

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

LMFAO :laugh: DAYUM I missed out.

O'yeah and the 4th version is shit just like 1,2 and 3. Fucking PowerPoint slides

EDIT: WAIT WAIT!! Since Daniel and Paul are side by side in the 4th does this means they screw each other now?... :lol:
Edited by lightandday, Oct 2 2012, 03:38 PM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

EDIT: WAIT WAIT!! Since Daniel and Paul are side by side in the 4th does this means they screw each other now?... :lol:

:mutley: :run:
Edited by Only1Way, Oct 2 2012, 03:58 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 2 2012, 03:34 PM
:biggrin: :wink: :chee:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 2 2012, 03:34 PM

O'yeah and the 4th version is shit just like 1,2 and 3. Fucking PowerPoint slides

ICAM! Cant we have them all look sexy and glamorous?? The one from the beginning 2000s with the red background is still my fav. SC and JW looked smokin'!

Leisha
Member Avatar

Sonic
Oct 2 2012, 03:11 PM
So I guess Chelsea is not going anywhere either!

I don't think it means anything. Being in the opening credits doesn't guarantee employment in the long run, just the next contract cycle.

If they are planning on getting rid of Chelsea, Tucker, Kyle, or anyone in the next couple months I would think they would have to tell them first , not omit their opening credit. I've never heard of removing or not using the opening credit of someone they planned to let go down the line.

It may be a process to add someone to the credits but it's not hard to take someone out. Even long times vets like Brad, Ashley and Jill were removed immediately.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

3WishGenie
Oct 2 2012, 04:47 PM
Cant we have them all look sexy and glamorous?? The one from the beginning 2000s with the red background is still my fav. SC and JW looked smokin'!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply