Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Updated Y&R Openings; 8 So far!
Topic Started: Sep 26 2012, 03:06 PM (6,832 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Cassie :wub2: .... Brad :wub2: ....The real Victoria :wub2:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

why is Daniel in there, I thought he was leaving, has there been a change of plans?

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 2 2012, 06:54 PM
why is Daniel in there, I thought he was leaving, has there been a change of plans?
I think i've seen like a million questions like this lol.

These credits probably started being made months ago, we can't really predict whos staying and whos going by the opening credits. The new regime hasn't even fired half the people their planning to fire yet and for all we know they could be some of the ones in these new credits.

Also, Daniel is obviously gonna show up in the credits if he is in the episode thats airing. We're not even 100% sure if hes leaving yet anyways

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

5th Version!

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Sammie Jo
Oct 2 2012, 06:54 PM

:laugh: If only we had bet at least a $100 SamJo how many time so many across forums have ask this exact same ?uestion.

Oh yes and to make sure I stay consistent the number 5 new opening get's shitted on as well.

HOLD ON! So Chelsey is next to Adam in this one and they already a happily married couple who fucks ALL THE TIME so what does that mean?... THREESOME? :lol:

Ejole Lifer

Miss Rhi
Oct 2 2012, 06:46 PM
3WishGenie
Oct 2 2012, 04:47 PM
Cant we have them all look sexy and glamorous?? The one from the beginning 2000s with the red background is still my fav. SC and JW looked smokin'!

This is the one right here. Let's go back to this.

Sonic
Member Avatar

this is 2012, times have changed, the characters have changed, soaps in general have changed, we either move forward or we die, like all the soaps that have died before our eyes! I do not understand all the bru-ha ha over the "opening" of the show, in the end they don't really matter.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Would you rather we discuss nothing at all? I don't think anyone was causing a "bru-ha ha" over the openings, just stating which ones they liked best.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I love the red openings from the 2000s but I also loved the ones with the white background.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

With the shitting writing we're currently having to endure before seeing what Griffin brings us, the new openings are the only thing worth discussing.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Daytime
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Y&R Opening - Version 6. I think I like this one the best :)

Queen B
Member Avatar

YES! JM and SC beside eachother

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Miss Rhi
Oct 2 2012, 06:47 PM
Cassie :wub2: .... Brad :wub2: ....The real Victoria :wub2:
Shemar :wub: Jess Walton's hair toss :wub:

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Not suprised we still have yet to see Kristoff St. John in an opening yet damn how many times do I need to see Grandpa and Phyliss' ugly mug? :eyeroll:

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

yay love jm and sc next each other :)

carterladybug

Love the new opening credits!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Love seeing Morrow and Case beside each other!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Keisha
Oct 3 2012, 06:07 PM
yay love jm and sc next each other :)
OMG Keisha I love your avatar with JM and SC in the opening! :wub: :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply