Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Weekly Thread: Week of September 24-30; Research status update: Less than 100 episodes to go!
Topic Started: Sep 26 2012, 06:06 PM (408 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

POST # 1: JASON47 NEARS COMPLETION OF 1965-1995 RESEARCH...LESS THAN 100 EPISODES TO GO!

Just finished up the Steve/Kayla wedding episodes from 1990. Here are the cast & set lists:

8/10/90:
Cast: Adrienne, Alice, Bo, Calliope, Caroline, Carrie, Eve, Isabella, Jack, Jennifer, Jo, Justin, Kayla, Kimberly, Marcus, Neil, Nick, Patch, Roman, Shane, Shawn, Tom, Harper, Vern, Dave, Shawn Douglas, Sami, Eric, Max, Benjy, Stephanie, Peggy, Priest, Harpist, Fireman, Cop # 1, Cop # 2, Harper in Disguise, Gondolier (FBO).
Sets: Church Garden, Patch/Kayla Mansion Living Room & Foyer, Salem Spectator Newsroom & Jack's Office, Kimberly/Shane Bedroom, Wall with Fusebox, Bride's Room, Int. Car, Salem Spectator Parking Lot, Dave's Car/Roadside, Church Belltower.

8/13/90:
Cast: Adrienne, Alice, Bo, Calliope, Caroline, Carrie, Eve, Isabella, Jack, Jennifer, Jo, Justin, Kayla, Kimberly, Marcus, Neil, Nick, Patch, Roman, Shane, Shawn, Tom, Harper, Shawn Douglas, Sami, Eric, Max, Benjy, Stephanie, Dave, Peggy, Priest, Harpist, Cop # 1, Cop # 2.
Sets: Church Belltower, Church Garden, Church Grounds, Patch/Kayla Mansion Living Room/Foyer/Exterior, Jack's Office, Kimberly/Shane Bedroom.

97 episodes to go!! :cart: :popcorn: :cart:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

somersetfan
Member Avatar

Thanks Jason.

Calliope :biggrin:

Kimberly :wub2:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HJBJDJ

Awww I love the bell tower scenes with Jack 'killing' Harper!! I use quotes only because he pushed him back in self defense and in defense of Harper trying to kill Steve.

And then afterwards the scene of Jack in his office taking down Harpers portrait and putting it in the garbage.

My All-Time favorite Jack scene.. and he doesn't even say a word. What it means for him to do that simple action speaks volumes. The symbollism of that moment spoke louder than any words ever could.

I heart Jack 1990
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply