Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dancing With The Stars: All Stars
Topic Started: Sep 26 2012, 07:21 PM (2,517 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

No shock that almost everyone was terrific,Bristol and PA sucked,happy PA got booted,she bugs me.

I love Joey,Melissa,Shawn,Sabrina,Drew,Kirstie,pretty much everyone,but Bristol.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I was sad to see Pam go on her season and on this one. I have always been a big fan. She makes me laugh.

I don't really know dancing or care at all about it. LOL. I am rooting for people based on personalities and how much I like them.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I was only sad to see Pamela go because I love Tristan! They need to give him someone good for a change.

I love Apolo. I hope he goes far.

Cupcake06

I like Pam, but wasn't really looking forward to her dancing, or her version of it anyway lol. But I love Tristan and hope next time he has a partner with a chance!

I can't wait to see more of Peta and Gilles. Kelly and Val could be good, too.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Joey got the boot?What are voters smoking?

KMan101
Member Avatar

I wasn't surprised. He wasn't doing as well as last time. It was too bad. I liked them.

I'm just going to ignore Bristol as if she isn't even there because hell, she's going to probably outlast half of the rest of the all stars. She was the worst and should have gone because of that, "fans" or not.

Helio also being in the bottom didn't surprise me either. I think Kelly was thrown in the bottom three for drama.

Sabrina was great. I'd love to see her win and Louis to finally win.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Who is voting,soccer mom's and polar bear's?Vote for who can dance,not who is the biggest celebrity on there,nobody wanted to watch Bristol on her stupid reality show,but there keep her and her crappy dancing around,I love Mark,I met him in January and he was an awesome guy,but he deserves a better partner.

Cupcake06

My pick for final 3 as of right now: Gilles, Sabrina, Shawn

King
Member Avatar

I thought Joey's performance was really embarrassing with the Charlie Chaplin stuff.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

This season is hard,one bad dance and u could exit.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

After this week's results, I now remembered why I stopped watching this stupid show.

Cupcake06

Glad Drew is done...shocked he won his season.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Well, you also have to remember, early on, to be quite frank only a few celebrities stood out and he WAS good. I think if he and Cheryl were together, he'd be doing much better. He and Anna haven't clicked until this week. He's kinda upset and I don't blame him. He was much better. I still thought he and Helio would go. Kinda sad that this season is so easy to predict when it shouldn't be. I think Emmitt, Shawn and Apolo are by far three of the most popular winners and I'd say have pretty good fanbases. Gilles, Melissa and Kelly are huge wildcards right now. I'd rather see any of them outplace Bristol for sure but I'm just ignoring her results, assuming she'll be here forever and ignoring her when I make exit predictions. LOL. She's not terrible. I don't hate her this year, but I think casting her was a mistake. Same with Pamela. Drew and Helio won with better partners (nothing against Anna, who I love and Chelsie, who's good but no Julianne), so ... Emmitt needed to be better this week and he was. I still say he has a huge fanbase along with Shawn and Apolo. I want to say Kirstie does too but hell, apparently Bristol can beat that one out. I might have missed it but were the two in each bottom two THE bottom?

PureDWTS website has a fun read every week where they break down the numbers and explain who needs what to survive. Not perfect, of course, but it really doesn't take much for Bristol to keep outlasting everyone.
Edited by KMan101, Oct 10 2012, 08:08 AM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Drew and Helio were on GMA and Drew talked about the 'credibility' of the show, etc. LOL. It was SUCH a dig at Bristol.

I do think of anyone, Drew was somewhat robbed, but I still felt, regardless of Bristol, his placement doesn't surprise me. He has aged well though. Damn.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Nobody watched her stupid reality show,but people keep her around even though she SUCKS at dancing,all these great dancers keep getting the boot while the worst dancer stays,all the soccer moms who can see Russia from their porches in Alaska must be voting. :puke:

Cupcake06

KMan101
Oct 10 2012, 08:06 AM
Well, you also have to remember, early on, to be quite frank only a few celebrities stood out and he WAS good. I think if he and Cheryl were together, he'd be doing much better. He and Anna haven't clicked until this week. He's kinda upset and I don't blame him. He was much better. I still thought he and Helio would go. Kinda sad that this season is so easy to predict when it shouldn't be. I think Emmitt, Shawn and Apolo are by far three of the most popular winners and I'd say have pretty good fanbases. Gilles, Melissa and Kelly are huge wildcards right now. I'd rather see any of them outplace Bristol for sure but I'm just ignoring her results, assuming she'll be here forever and ignoring her when I make exit predictions. LOL. She's not terrible. I don't hate her this year, but I think casting her was a mistake. Same with Pamela. Drew and Helio won with better partners (nothing against Anna, who I love and Chelsie, who's good but no Julianne), so ... Emmitt needed to be better this week and he was. I still say he has a huge fanbase along with Shawn and Apolo. I want to say Kirstie does too but hell, apparently Bristol can beat that one out. I might have missed it but were the two in each bottom two THE bottom?

PureDWTS website has a fun read every week where they break down the numbers and explain who needs what to survive. Not perfect, of course, but it really doesn't take much for Bristol to keep outlasting everyone.
I'm not even sure that if he was with Cheryl he would look good. He just moves so awkward to me and I never cared for his freestyle that gets so much praise. And then to make matters worse he seemed to have such an attitude problem, especially when it came to comments about dancers being better in later seasons. Which is true, I think.

Hopefully Bristol goes soon, but I'm basically ignoring her, though I'll say she has made great improvements from her last time on the show. She barely moved before. I look forward to seeing just about everyone else, and have been pleasantly surprised by Val and Kelly, and even Melissa and Tony. It should get really interesting as the weeks go by.

I don't really want to hear dancers or judges complaining about who should remain and who should go if the show freaking leaves it up to the viewers to decide. They should know that people don't always vote based on who is the best dancer. That's just the way it is unless they want to change the rules.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

People CLEARLY are NOT voting for who is a good dancer,it's who is more popular and Britstol is for whatever reason.

King
Member Avatar

I was a little shocked about Drew because I thought he was good, but I wasn't surprised at Helio at ALL.

I am ready for Shawn or Sabrina to go. I am over them.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I LOVE Shawn and Sabrina but I felt both were greatly overshadowed by Melissa and Kelly and I'm so so happy they made it through. I think Sabrina and Shawn are awesome though. I'm rooting for them, Melissa, Kelly and Kirstie. I think the women are far better than the men (minus Gilles, who has always bugged me but damn he and Peta are smokin!).

Oops. I ALWAYS forget Apolo. Love him too, but I feel like he and Helio were still stuck in their seasons this week. I just wasn't feeling what all they brought. I bet Apolo and Karina score amazingly next week for hip hop. It was pretty much made for them.

I still think it's a very tight race and you know what, Bristol lost her season so I'm hopeful the viewers get it right in the end. They often do.

I also hope that the ratings disaster this year is fans tuning out because Bristol is back. However, the girl has a fanbase, politics or not. And she's beating many favorites, which is scary. I think I'm actually going to vote. I just hate how you get an hour after, that's it. I ALWAYS forget.
Edited by KMan101, Oct 11 2012, 06:49 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I want Sabrina to win,she got the shaft the last time.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply