Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dancing With The Stars: All Stars
Topic Started: Sep 26 2012, 07:21 PM (2,380 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Finally.Bye Bye Bristol.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

She is the reason I am not watching and now that she is gone, I will tune back in.

Cupcake06

So, I guess she was too upset to talk to the press. Oh brother. :rolleyes:

KMan101
Member Avatar

LOL. Really?

I'm just so happy and relieved that those left have a bigger fanbase. I was hoping because the judges were nice to her and she got her best score that maybe she'd wind up in jeopardy. I just assumed whoever next to her would go home HOWEVER, I was convinced Sabrina or Melissa would be going home and when they were saved I have to admit I was really not sure between Kirstie and Bristol. They both have 'that fan base' that keeps them around. I love Kirstie but the bottom two was right on point.

King
Member Avatar

I loved her the first season, hated her this season.

I think it was her reality show that made me hate her.

Whatever, moving on. In other news, Gilles really annoys the hell out of me. During the whole team captain team selection...UGH! So dramatic.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

King
Oct 17 2012, 10:33 AM

Whatever, moving on. In other news, Gilles really annoys the hell out of me. During the whole team captain team selection...UGH! So dramatic.
Giles is really bugging me this season too. He should have won his season and he is a great dancer, but I really don't care for him at ll.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Cupcake06
Oct 17 2012, 01:23 AM
So, I guess she was too upset to talk to the press. Oh brother. :rolleyes:
Wow a Palin who doesn't want to talk to the press. Amazing.

King
Member Avatar

LOL.

I am glad I am not the only one who feels that way about Gilles.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

So with Bristol finally GONE, I can fully start to enjoy this season of DWTS. She was like a festering cold sore that just ruins a lovely face.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Again????Seriously,Sabrina voted out in week 6 TWICE,WTF. :soapbox: :shame: :shame: :angry: :angry: :frustration:

She got the shaft AGAIN.She had one of the best dances last night.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 30 2012, 08:03 PM.

Cupcake06

Sigh.

Definitely not who I wanted to see gone at this point. I was looking forward to seeing more of what she could do. Kirstie should be gone, and I would say Emmitt, too. But that's what happens when viewers get to decide.

King
Member Avatar

I am so relieved it wasn't Apollo.

Sabrina went out in a shocker...AGAIN! America must not like her. I find Louis very unlikeable as well.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I was happy to see Sabrina go! She bugs me and I don't enjoy watching her. There is no chemistry between her and Louis either.

I don't like Emmitt either and never did.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Well she was the fan voted contestant to join the show so people do like her,just didnt vote enough,she was the best dancer,I hope Shawn wins again,I am looking forward to her dancing with Mark on Monday.

King
Member Avatar

I don't like Shawn. Or Derek! LOL.

I like Emmitt. And Cheryl!

KMan101
Member Avatar

I'm sad to see Sabrina go. I really wanted her to get further but you know what, she did great. I really thought it would be Apolo.

You also have to see it as she likely doesn't have the mass fanbase the others do. Kirstie completely appeals to the core DWTS audience. Shawn and Apolo are huge favorites, though I feel like they might be fading a tiny bit, though both are doing amazing. Emmitt also has a huge fanbase. Gilles nearly beat Shawn. I mean, I'm not at all shocked by who's gone home or who's still around. If we picked a F4 now, I would pick Gilles and Shawn for sure. Kelly, Kirstie and Melissa will likely fight it out for a spot while Emmitt and Apolo are likely going to fight for a spot.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

It is a popularity contest, not who is the best dancer, if it was, Sabrina would have stayed.

King
Member Avatar

Maybe she and Shawn split a lot the vote.

Vetting4fun

I think Brooke Burke should go!!! She is not very good at asking questions if they have no script. A few celebrities have put her in her place with their answers. This is the first season she hasn't made reference to when she was Derek's partner how he worked her, etc. As it gets closer to the end asking people how would they feel if this was their last dance? What??? Answers ways the same from everyone.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Dear sweet baby jesus. Val in that tiny squarecut black speedo. "Cold in the studio" my ass!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply