Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dancing With The Stars: All Stars
Topic Started: Sep 26 2012, 07:21 PM (2,328 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

Kelly was underscored like usual. Emmitt, to me, should go.

Apolo was overscored, IMO. I felt nothing from either rumba. Maybe I just don't like that dance style.

Carrie Ann sure showed her favorites tonight. Oy. What a bitch she was half the night.

Melissa and Tony should win this season. IMO. She, Kelly and Shawn have done amazing this season. Apolo also deserves it, IMO.

SHOULD GO:
Emmitt

As for the second elimination, I'm gonna have to say Kelly. Shawn will be saved. Emmitt and Apolo will be one bottom two and Kelly and Melissa will be the other. That's my prediction, LOL.

Kelly looked so disappointed not getting 10s for her rumba and honestly, the judges were throwing out 10s all night. To me, they set up Kelly and Emmitt to go, while I feel like Carrie Ann was trying to set up Shawn and Derek. Weird night to me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Is this week not the finale? Usually the finale is Thanksgiving week?

I really want Apolo and Emmitt to be the final two!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Quote:

Shawn will be saved. Emmitt and Apolo will be one bottom two and Kelly and Melissa will be the other. That's my prediction, LOL.

Called that. Well, Shawn being saved. This show is becoming predictable LOL

KMan101
Member Avatar

So happy that Kelly, Melissa and Shawn made the finals! Is this the first all female finals? I think it is ...

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Girl Power!

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Vetting4fun
Nov 19 2012, 10:01 PM
I think Brooke Burke should go!!! She is not very good at asking questions if they have no script. A few celebrities have put her in her place with their answers. This is the first season she hasn't made reference to when she was Derek's partner how he worked her, etc. As it gets closer to the end asking people how would they feel if this was their last dance? What??? Answers ways the same from everyone.
BB is fine, my was with Samatha Harris. She was by far the worst and condescending.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

BB is too stiff,too wooden.

Dakota
Member Avatar

^^I prefer her to SH, but I did like when Drew Lachey was a cohost.

King
Member Avatar

This blows! I loved Emmitt and Apollo! Melissa isn't even a star. She has no talents.

Barf!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Melissa = Incredibly annoying

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Most reality tv is people with no talent,she is a great dancer though.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

^True, but most celebs in this day and age have no talent either.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I don't find Melissa at all annoying LOL.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

For a freestyle I thought Val and Kelly were a little boring.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I didn't love any of the freestyles. None of them were terrible either though.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

The freestyles were just alright. It really wasn't different than other dances but they could lift now. They having been using props and special staging all season. I will say I voted for Kelly/Val because of the way they started with her up in the air. That was the closest for something different that you want to see during freestyles.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I liked Shawn and Derek's the most.

Dakota
Member Avatar

I think it will be between Shawn or Kelly.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I found all the 'freestyles' to be fitting to each of the finalists, however, Shawn/Derek had the best and IMO an actual freestyle.

Melissa/Tony and Kelly/Val were fantastic ... as regular dances.

I just don't know who will win. My gut now says Shawn. Going into it, I thought Melissa. However, a Kelly win would be a big surprise. So, I just don't know. My bet is on Shawn, though Melissa probably should win and I'd love her to.

I also want to give props to Joey Fatone. First he gave us a Star Wars dance and now a Back to the Future dance. Love it. He's awesome LOL.

How fitting was Pam's gyrating? LOL.

DanceCenter is hilarious as always. I like how the show doesn't take itself seriously, though at the same time, they do.

LOL @ Kelly and Val, stuck training in the parking lot while the others are inside.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Yahoo,I am soooo happy for Tony,only took him 13 seasons. :cheer: :wub:
Edited by Snowing Fan, Nov 27 2012, 11:01 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply