Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dancing With The Stars: All Stars
Topic Started: Sep 26 2012, 07:21 PM (2,391 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I don't think I have ever seen a DWTS winner as happy as Tony was! I like that he finally won. He has gotten a lot of shitty partners over the seasons.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Angie79
Nov 27 2012, 11:05 PM
I don't think I have ever seen a DWTS winner as happy as Tony was! I like that he finally won. He has gotten a lot of shitty partners over the seasons.
I think Melissa has been the only decent partner Tony has had. I don't recall him having anyoneelse he ever came close to winning with. It was good to see him win.

Cupcake06

Didn't really care much for this season, wasn't really rooting for anyone in particular I think for the first time...but glad Tony got to experience a win.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

cubsgirl
Nov 28 2012, 12:20 AM
Angie79
I think Melissa has been the only decent partner Tony has had. I don't recall him having anyoneelse he ever came close to winning with. It was good to see him win.
He had Stacey and she is now dating George Clooney. I believe she got 3rd or 4th place. She was a good dancer, but as everyone stated his other partners were total duds. I felt bad for Mark this season, he got stuck with Bristol.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Dakota
Nov 28 2012, 01:23 AM
cubsgirl
Nov 28 2012, 12:20 AM
Angie79
He had Stacey and she is now dating George Clooney. I believe she got 3rd or 4th place. She was a good dancer, but as everyone stated his other partners were total duds. I felt bad for Mark this season, he got stuck with Bristol.
Forgot he had Stacy as a partner.
Edited by cubsgirl, Nov 28 2012, 06:52 AM.

lene
Member Avatar

Tony's partners:

Posted Image

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yeah, Martina ... OY. LOL. I felt terrible for him that season. But nothing topped him with Kate Gosselin. He earned his win for having to deal with her alone.

LOVED them winning. I was rooting for them from the start. Couldn't be happier.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Tony was so excited, I am just estactic for him. He was very deserving of it.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Tom is such a great host,his comment after Pamela Anderson's dance was funny,"such a dance usually requires a two drink minimum",lol,the show would be better if they had a co-host who could think quick on there feet like that.

Tash
Member Avatar

I think Maks and Val were so happy that Tony won because it meant that Derek lost. Did you see them lift him on their shoulders? Its no secret that Maks and Derek can't stand each other. I wish Kelly would have won, because I am a sucker for romance and it is so obvious that they are together. I love Shawn too, but I hate Derek. So I am happy with a Melissa win

King
Member Avatar

Ughhh, I hate this fucking show. Why do I watch every season? BARF.

At least Derek did not win. Asshole.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply