Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 8th; *updated 10/5*
Topic Started: Sep 27 2012, 12:04 AM (49,688 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Nicole's Tragic News")
Daniel tells Jennifer that he is going to quit his job; Rafe is conflicted about telling Sami the truth about the paternity of Nicole's baby.

Tuesday ("Bo's Plan")
Sami and Rafe forgive one another and decide to move forward with their relationship.

Wednesday ("Jennifer's Plan")
Jennifer is determined to stop Nicole from hurting Daniel; Bo worries about his mother's mental state.

Thursday ("Nicole's Accident")
Jennifer causes Nicole to take a terrible fall; Stefano meets with Kristen in Europe.

Friday ("Nicole Gives Birth")
Nicole blames Jennifer for her stillborn child; John and Marlena are thrilled that Sami and Rafe are dating.

**UPDATED 9/27**

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Things are really starting to sizzle between Sami and Rafe.
-Stefano decides to reach out to EJ.
-Abigail utterly blasts Chad for his recent actions.
-Caroline's condition continues to worsen.
-Victor confronts Daniel about the decisions he's been making.
-John and Marlena are growing closer than ever.

**UPDATED 10/2**

Taking the fall.

Sami agrees to support Rafe, whether or not he really is the father of Nicole’s baby. They agree to have a fresh start and promise each other absolute honesty. They go back to where they had their first date and wax nostalgic. After they arrange a date for the evening, they bump into Elvis and the three of them yell at each other. They’re used to this so they go off on their date like nothing has happened. Soon, they bump into John and Marlena, who are very happy to see them together again.

Daniel turns to Victor for advice about how to be a godfather. Then he turns to Jenn and informs her that she doesn’t need to leave the hospital because he’s quitting. He refuses to explain anything about Nicole’s situation and angrily tells her to stay out of this. Meanwhile, after losing her baby, Nicole is a wreck. Seeing Daniel with Jenn only makes it a million times worse. She goes into denial, destroying her medical records and then parading baby clothes around town. She has to face the facts when she bumps into Rafe. She’s about to tell him everything when Sami interrupts. Nic mopes away and runs into Daniel.

The doctor has decided that running off to Utah with her sounds amazing. She decides to keep the baby’s death from him so she’ll have a shot at a future with him. As she’s packing, Jenn shows up and vows to stop her from making a life with Daniel. Nicole becomes an emotional wreck and storms out as Brady arrives. Jenn angrily proclaims that she’s going to stop Nicole. Nic tries getting Daniel to leave that night but he can’t move that quick and points out that she needs an obgyn’s okay before going anywhere. She flips out and stalks off, ready to gut Jenn with a blade.

The ladies fight and Nic winds up tumbling down one of the deadly stairways of Salem just as Billie and Brady arrive. Jenn feels bad as the cops arrive and Nicole is taken to the hospital. She gives birth to a stillborn. Daniel arrives and Nicole puts the blame squarely on Jenn. Brady backs that up and the Horton is arrested for murder.

Bo tells Hope that he wants to sail around the world. When she checks the port map, she notices that everywhere he plans to go is connected to the DiMeras. He runs off to tell his Ma. Caroline tries to be enthusiastic. Hope’s been trying that too but Marlena notices she’s failing. That’s enough to push Hope to admitting to her husband that she isn’t ready to set sail. He agrees and explains that he’s been noticing that his Ma doesn’t seem quite right. When he points this out to Caroline, she’s furious. As she rants at him, she begins calling him ‘Shawn’ until she notices that things really are not right at all. He encourages her to go and see Kayla, but Caroline already has a pretty good idea of what’s wrong with her: she likely has Alzheimer’s.

After being rejected by EJ, Stefano starts making some mysterious calls. Kate’s not on his call list, but she does know that her husband has been sniffing around. She tries to get more information but no one’s helpful. After learning that Sami might hire Nick, Kate decides to snap him up first. The ex-con isn’t really keen on working with her though. And Abby realizes that something serious has been going on with her friends and starts to dig. Chad, Gabi and Nick are not giving her any answers but that’s not a deterrent.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2012/10/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-october-8-12/#more-102891

Week of October 8:

Monday October 8:
Nicole rages over seeing Jennifer with Daniel.
Nicole destroys the medical records of her hospital visit.
Daniel tells Jenn he's quitting.
Sami wants Rafe to let her in on Nicole's paternity secret and offers to help keep EJ from his child.
Stefano - from Europe, reaches out to EJ, but his son rejects his help.
Stefano makes a call to a mysterious person who can help him with EJ.

Tuesday October 9:
Nicole and Daniel confirm plans to move to Utah.
Jennifer unleashes anger toward Nicole at Billie.
Rafe admits he does forgive Sami.
Rafe and Sami share a passionate kiss - but he doesn't tell her the truth about Nicole's baby - daddy.
Bo wants to sail around the world with family.
Hope's not into Bo's idea.
Caroline brushes off one more sign of forgetfulness.

Wednesday October 10:
Jennifer confronts Nicole about ruining Daniel's life.
Hope admits she's not anxious to travel and Bo too has had second thoughts due to Caroline.
Caroline has another episode with Bo, which devastates both.
Abigail refuses to give up on finding out why Melanie departed Salem so fast.
Chad advises Kate to get over her feelings for Stefano.
Kate has an offer for Nick.

Thursday October 11:
Jenn vows in front of Brady to stop Nicole.
Nicole snaps and is about to stab Jenn.
Nicole takes a tumble down the stairs during an argument with Jenn.
Sami and Rafe run into EJ on their date.
Caroline is taken to the hospital for tests with Kayla.
Kayla knows what's wrong with Caroline.
In Europe, Stefano recruits Kristen Blake to help reunite the fractured DiMera clan.

Friday October 12:
Nicole blames Jennifer when she goes into labor.
Brady and Billie reluctantly tell police they heard the women argue before Nicole went down the stairs.
Nicole gives birth to her stillborn son.
Jenn's arrested for the murder of Nicole's baby.
Rafe and Sami go home and share a kiss.
John and Marlena talk about how it's smooth sailing from here on out.
Caroline faces her fear of Alzheimer's with family support.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 10/5**

Monday, October 8th
Nicole struggles to deal with her loss; Daniel tells Jennifer not to resign; Sami pressures Rafe to let her in on Nicole's secret; Stefano reaches out to E.J.

Tuesday, October 9th
Nicole, still keeping her secret, plans to leave for Utah with Daniel; Jennifer fumes about Daniel's relationship with Nicole; Sami and Rafe reflect on the past; Bo tells Hope he wants to sail around the world.

Wednesday, October 10th
Jennifer confronts Nicole about Daniel; Daniel has second thoughts about leaving; Bo worries about Caroline's mental state; Abigail asks questions about Melanie's departure; Kate offers Nick a job.

Thursday, October 11th
Nicole and Jennifer have an argument; Victor discourages Daniel from leaving with Nicole; Rafe and Sami share a romantic evening; Caroline downplays her recent memory troubles; Stefano meets with a mystery woman.

Friday, October 12th
Everyone blames Jennifer for the death of Nicole's baby; Rafe and Sami enjoy their reunion; Caroline faces a possible Alzheimer's diagnosis.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

samixxx
Member Avatar

Rafe is conflicted about telling Sami the truth, some tragic irony there.
Edited by samixxx, Sep 27 2012, 12:32 AM.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

Quit ol Danny boy and leave town with your kid, you`ll be my new best friend if you do! :drunk: :sarcasm:

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Wow so rafe will confess to sami and it wont matter if she tells ej because the kid is dead already. And daniel will quit his job so if the truth comes out about the switch he wont loose his job. So really nicole is the only one who lost any thing here. And the title is nicoles tragic news but she isnt in the actual spoilers

bomber
Member Avatar

Good move on Dan's part. He's looked at the scripts and realised that Caroline Brady is his next female patient. I guess even he has his limits! ;)

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

and still no spoilers about Kristen, Stefano, John & Marlena ???
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

Does this mean the baby's death is out in the open? And if the baby's dead and there isn't any baby to protect why can't Rafe just tell Sami the truth.

Chelsea
Member Avatar

A Daniel and Rafe episode, well Monday's spoilers suck.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Where's the conflict. The poor little boy is dead. There's no sense in keeping up the lie now. Tell the truth and let EJ mourn his son. My only consolation is that Ari and James are both great actors and will absolutely nail these scenes. Doesn't make this storyline any easier to stomach though.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Sep 27 2012, 08:08 AM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I doubt it will be out in the open but rather Nicole grappling with what has happened and then plotting her revenge.

MissLola
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 27 2012, 06:09 AM
Where's the conflict. The poor little boy is dead. There's no sense in keeping up the lie now. Tell the truth and let EJ mourn his son. My only consolation is that Ari and James are both great actors and will absolutely nail these scenes. Doesn't make this storyline as easier to stomach though.
Ari and James are both great. It's just too bad that Tiic are determined to not let them have a scenes together. I wonder why? And why does Nicole's misfortune have to be about Dannifer and Safe?
Edited by MissLola, Sep 27 2012, 06:23 AM.

Vicky4Mimi

Nicole will probably tell Rafe that if EJ finds out she fears for her life. (Probably rightfully so) I wish that Ejole could just mourn this baby together as it should be....

I hope we get hints that the baby is still alive and kicking somewhere though! Someone needs to pull the little guy out from under the bus he got thrown under!

Vicky4Mimi

MissLola
Sep 27 2012, 06:22 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Where's the conflict. The poor little boy is dead. There's no sense in keeping up the lie now. Tell the truth and let EJ mourn his son. My only consolation is that Ari and James are both great actors and will absolutely nail these scenes. Doesn't make this storyline as easier to stomach though.
Ari and James are both great. It's just too bad that Tiic are determined to not let them have a scenes together. I wonder why? And why does Nicole's misfortune have to be about Dannifer and Safe?
I would guess because GT is writing it? :shrug:

Harmony233

wonder if the baby will get a burial or memorial

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

If baby ejole is dead they should atleast allow ejole to have scenes to grieve there son together but i doubt it will happen

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Im pretty sure the baby will have some kind of funneral since grace did

Deleted User
Deleted User

LanaluvsBroe
James and Ari are awesome together. I doubt Ejole will be allowed any closure for fear that James and Ari might shine out the pairing that tptb want. Whatever Days you never learn. :shame:

It's a shame that instead of milking a great SL out of a Dimera baby and have an Ej/Nicole/Eric triangle, they instead kill off Nicole's baby for a second time and use the dead baby as Dannifer angst and so Eric can come in save the day.

All I have for tptb is :flipoff: Killing off Nicole's baby for a second time so close to the due date is morbid and cruel. Won't be giving this show anymore of my time.
Quote Post Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

i still cant believe hwo awful all these spoilers are, its worse than i ever couldve imagined!!!!!!!

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I agree im hoping it is way more to all of these stories than are being spoiled

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Sep 27 2012, 06:50 AM
Im pretty sure the baby will have some kind of funneral since grace did
EJ and Nicole are the town rejects, I highly doubt Tomsell will give them even that much.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply