Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 8th; *updated 10/5*
Topic Started: Sep 27 2012, 12:04 AM (49,641 Views)
Cerulean
Member Avatar

MissLola
Sep 27 2012, 06:22 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Sep 27 2012, 06:09 AM
Where's the conflict. The poor little boy is dead. There's no sense in keeping up the lie now. Tell the truth and let EJ mourn his son. My only consolation is that Ari and James are both great actors and will absolutely nail these scenes. Doesn't make this storyline as easier to stomach though.
Ari and James are both great. It's just too bad that Tiic are determined to not let them have a scenes together. I wonder why? And why does Nicole's misfortune have to be about Dannifer and Safe?
ITA. Such a morbid ending to Nicole's miracle baby, and all to pimp Daniel and Rafe. TomSell has taken Days right back to the gruesome stories that ran the audience away their first run, and for the exact same characters. :moon:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

I'm not a bit surprised at these spoilers, it is after all the same people now as it was in 2010 and Tom Sells style is twisted and sick or finer description darker! I don't like their storytelling at all, for it is one-sided, it is black or white. There are some actors who can raise the level of that kind of stories Ari and James can definitely but it is not enough for me to tune in because I think I've already seen these stories especially their reheated triangle that always follows the same pattern, Ej and Nicole always lose something, etc..

camera shy

SocRMum1
Sep 27 2012, 06:14 AM
I doubt it will be out in the open but rather Nicole grappling with what has happened and then plotting her revenge.
So she's going to be walking around with a dead baby inside of her plotting revenge and there are at least two people who like that idea?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

camera shy
Sep 27 2012, 09:12 AM
SocRMum1
I doubt it will be out in the open but rather Nicole grappling with what has happened and then plotting her revenge.
So she's going to be walking around with a dead baby inside of her plotting revenge and there are at least two people who like that idea?
My guess is even if it takes a week to play out on screen it will still be the same day in Salem - so I doubt she'll be walking around with a dead baby inside her for long in "Salem" time. Probably just long enough to stage an accident that makes it look like Jennifer's fault.

And I can't speak for anyone else, but when I like a post it doesn't necessarily mean that I like what is said to be happening but simply that I agree with the poster that I think the speculation is correct.

six
Member Avatar

I doubt Rafe will just tell the truth, because that means admitting he's been lying this whole time...although this is Tomlin, so he just might.If he's treated like a regular character, he should be trouble for ignoring that people were tampering with medical records.

A memorial would be pretty soapy. Would Rafe play the grieving father? Would EJ crash the service like last time?

DaysForever
Member Avatar

I just don't understand why they think we need to see Rafe, Sami, and EJ every fucking day.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

six
Sep 27 2012, 09:32 AM
I doubt Rafe will just tell the truth, because that means admitting he's been lying this whole time...although this is Tomlin, so he just might.If he's treated like a regular character, he should be trouble for ignoring that people were tampering with medical records.

A memorial would be pretty soapy. Would Rafe play the grieving father? Would EJ crash the service like last time?
Yeah - a memorial would set up all kinds of soapy goodness but like someone said earlier, this is Nicole (who is treated like a Salem reject) so they probably won't think it garners that much effort. :shame:

camera shy

Nicole and the outcome of her pregnancy is sick and twisted and most people don't watch a soap to be disgusted. Hey, maybe they'll take the baby by C-section and that way,Nicole will be good to go for some deadbaby sex with EJ. Maybe he can find her in the hospital and they can do it there.....with this show, it's possible.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

It just gets frustrating seeing the same characters loose over and over again

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

six
A memorial would be soapy but Rafe playing the grieving father? :hahano: He never wanted this child. He only got involved to get back at EJ. So for him to play a grieving father would be the ultimate insult and I would hope that EJ crashes the memorial and goes off on all of them. Does he even know that the baby is a boy? I don't recall Nicole telling him and he's never referred to the baby as a he so I don't think he knows.

Harmony233

camera shy
SocRMum1
this is how i see it going they'll have nicole walk around can't believe it'll last a whole month though.then she'll stage an accident

six
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Sep 27 2012, 09:37 AM
six

Yeah - a memorial would set up all kinds of soapy goodness but like someone said earlier, this is Nicole (who is treated like a Salem reject) so they probably won't think it garners that much effort. :shame:
True, and actually, I guess it wouldn't make much sense - who'd attend?

Although, when is Eric set to arrive? I wonder if they'll stretch this out long enough for Nicole to have a little four attendee memorial at the church where Eric happens to be assigned?

supercool74
Member Avatar

I know a lot of people are pissed about the dead baby spoiler. I just don't buy it. I really, really doubt that this baby is actually dead. Some random doctor who is not Daniel or her regular doctor gives her the news. That to me is a red flag. I'm sure there will be some very heartbreaking scenes, but I don't think that baby is gone. If they can bring Billie's swamp baby back from the dead, then I'm pretty sure that Nicole's baby will be fine. For one...these spoilers about her losing her baby just seem so.......nonchalant. It just seems like it would be a bigger deal than what we've gotten. I really just don't buy it. There will be some kind of twist, like someone said....maybe she has the baby and someone takes it from her...she believing that it is already dead.

Carmi

pennieloafer
Sep 27 2012, 07:58 AM
i still cant believe hwo awful all these spoilers are, its worse than i ever couldve imagined!!!!!!!
You and me both.

camera shy

Harmony233
Sep 27 2012, 09:48 AM
camera shy
SocRMum1
this is how i see it going they'll have nicole walk around can't believe it'll last a whole month though.then she'll stage an accident
Would she really have to stage somekind of setup like Daniel finding her at the foot of the stairs and say Jennifer pushed her? She suppose to have a heated argument in public with Jennifer and then find out at her doctor's appointment that the baby died. All she would have to do is mention the argument to Daniel and he probably would jump to the conclusion that the confrontation brought on too much stress that lead to the baby's death and it might have.

camera shy

supercool74
Sep 27 2012, 09:54 AM
I know a lot of people are pissed about the dead baby spoiler. I just don't buy it. I really, really doubt that this baby is actually dead. Some random doctor who is not Daniel or her regular doctor gives her the news. That to me is a red flag. I'm sure there will be some very heartbreaking scenes, but I don't think that baby is gone. If they can bring Billie's swamp baby back from the dead, then I'm pretty sure that Nicole's baby will be fine. For one...these spoilers about her losing her baby just seem so.......nonchalant. It just seems like it would be a bigger deal than what we've gotten. I really just don't buy it. There will be some kind of twist, like someone said....maybe she has the baby and someone takes it from her...she believing that it is already dead.
Nicole losing her baby does seem completely out the blue, doesn't it? And I do think there's going to be some kind of twist to this story, even though this show doesn't seem to know how to do a twist properly. I think doing Nov sweeps, we'll find out that the child is still alive and Nicole will name him Phoenix in honor of his grandfather who also rises from the dead.......provided granddaddy isn't the one behind it all. :D

Harmony233

camera shy
Sep 27 2012, 10:17 AM
supercool74
Sep 27 2012, 09:54 AM
Nicole losing her baby does seem completely out the blue, doesn't it? And I do think there's going to be some kind of twist to this story, even though this show doesn't seem to know how to do a twist properly. I think doing Nov sweeps, we'll find out that the child is still alive and Nicole will name him Phoenix in honor of his grandfather who also rises from the dead.......provided granddaddy isn't the one behind it all. :D
ia the spoilers make it sound like its no big deal like shes having pasta for dinner maybe sod will have something on it

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 27 2012, 09:45 AM
six
A memorial would be soapy but Rafe playing the grieving father? :hahano: He never wanted this child. He only got involved to get back at EJ. So for him to play a grieving father would be the ultimate insult and I would hope that EJ crashes the memorial and goes off on all of them. Does he even know that the baby is a boy? I don't recall Nicole telling him and he's never referred to the baby as a he so I don't think he knows.
No, but he does refer to the baby this week as " the bloody child". Nice touch, Ej.

camera shy

Jeanneshuis, I used to see your name all the time a few years ago talking about......well you're not to talk about any other soap here but Days......but you know. It's nice to see your name and read your posts again.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Sep 27 2012, 10:32 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Sep 27 2012, 09:45 AM
six
No, but he does refer to the baby this week as " the bloody child". Nice touch, Ej.
Yeah, that was real nice. I know he's angry at the situation, not the child but he still shouldn't have said it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply