Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 8th; *updated 10/5*
Topic Started: Sep 27 2012, 12:04 AM (49,272 Views)
camera shy

magicsteacher
Sep 27 2012, 10:32 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Sep 27 2012, 09:45 AM
six
Sep 27 2012, 09:32 AM
A memorial would be pretty soapy. Would Rafe play the grieving father? Would EJ crash the service like last time?
A memorial would be soapy but Rafe playing the grieving father? :hahano: He never wanted this child. He only got involved to get back at EJ. So for him to play a grieving father would be the ultimate insult and I would hope that EJ crashes the memorial and goes off on all of them. Does he even know that the baby is a boy? I don't recall Nicole telling him and he's never referred to the baby as a he so I don't think he knows.
No, but he does refer to the baby this week as " the bloody child". Nice touch, Ej.
Well to be fair, he also once referred to Johnny and Sydney that way too. He once told Sami that there was something more between them than, "those bloody children".
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Diamonde
Member Avatar

So they're seriously going to have Nicole's baby die (regardless of who the father is) for the second time? I'm glad I stopped watching this mess weeks ago.
Edited by Diamonde, Sep 27 2012, 10:48 AM.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

The information I saw in other spoilers say the doc bases it on no heartbeat. The doctor should have immediately done an ultrasound. I am thinking some sort of scam is going to played out.

Harmony233

rfsexton
Sep 27 2012, 10:59 AM
The information I saw in other spoilers say the doc bases it on no heartbeat. The doctor should have immediately done an ultrasound. I am thinking some sort of scam is going to played out.
that is weird i think they would have done an ultrasound considering how far along she is.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
Sep 27 2012, 03:27 AM
and still no spoilers about Kristen, Stefano, John & Marlena ???
Kristen doesn't return until October 11. So far only October 8 has been posted, which is when Stefano returns but they don't always spoil everything. When Ian revealed Stefano last month none of it was mentoned in the daily spoilers.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

In my experience the best stories get the least amount of spoilers. I'm perfectly okay with them keeping the return of ED and JM as under wraps as possible.

Lil
Member Avatar

Good points. ED and JM are what I am most looking forward to. I think I will get that much more enjoyment if it's not laid out in detailed spoilers.

AHM

I have been angry about how the show has been handled, and that's actually kept me following things, but anger is moving into not caring. The show is dull. I don't generally quit watching because I'm angry. I quit watching because I'm bored. Of course, I'm usually angry in the first place because I think things are headed down the boring path. I just don't understand why anyone would care about any of this junk, except maybe people being upset about Nicole's baby, but as they aren't playing the baby as angst with Nicole and the father, the whole thing's rather empty to me too, even more empty as I don't care about Ejole in the first place because I never bought that EJ ever loved her, but I don't like dead baby stories in general. If it's going to be depressing enough to involve a dead kid, it better have the emotionally charged, dramatic fall out to make it worth the depressing factor, and I see little drama here. Oh my, will Nicole pretend the baby's still alive to keep Daniel? I don't care. It doesn't matter to me. And anyway, I rather doubt it's actually dead, and if it's not, what dramatic purpose does it serve? Maybe if this were an EJole story, but I don't think it is, and like I said, if it were, I wouldn't care anyway.

This show had Matt Ashford's Jack Deveraux, arguably Days' most complex character, coming in with huge story potential, and really the best story potential I've seen for Jack and Jennifer since their initial run too, and it was completely wasted. Jack was barely seen and promptly tossed. And for what? For Dannifer? Really? Dannifer is one of the least enchanting romances I've ever seen, and Dan is among the weakest of characters. Shoot, Safe is dull too, but I think they beat Dannifer. Safe at least had some amount of build. Dannifer had a couple of dates, and the show has fallen back on their original no build romance to propel their apparent lingering feelings now, even so much lingering that Jennifer cares more about protecting Dan from his own stupid choices than the death of the guy she's loved over half of her life! It's just stupid! Look at this show! Dan and Rafe Dan and Rafe. How boring! So much screen time for these two pathetic excuses for characters? Why? I don't care if they're good looking. There are plenty of good looks on this show but very, very few interesting characters. How are two such generic wastes of space still on the show? I don't care if Daniel's problem is that he's been mishandled by too many different writing teams. Not a single one of them did a thing to give the guy any real depth. I don't think I've ever seen characters as boring and weak as Dan and Rafe remain front and center on this show for as long as they have. It's amazing to me.

Anyway, I don't care if pacing is better or whatever, because I don't care about these characters. I've been driven to stop caring about even Jennifer, whom I have loved since I was a child. But now she's nothing like the character I used to love. I think the show is garbage, and I'm just having to accept that I'll have to choose to love the stories and characters I once loved and forget this current drivel. Perhaps Nick will manage to be interesting, but not interesting enough to make up for having to slog through so much Dan, Rafe, podJennifer etc. I'm bored with EJ and Sami at this point too. There's only so many times you can merry-go-round with characters until you stop believing them at all.

I think I'm turning in my Days card. I know some are hanging on for ED, but though I thought the Kristen/Susan thing was rather cute, Kristen just isn't a character that ever grabbed my heart. Their appeal for me was more just silly novelty, not anything of real substance.

Erin_123
Member Avatar

SAFE! I'm excited.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Angie79
Sep 27 2012, 12:04 AM
Monday (Nicole's Tragic News")
Daniel tells Jennifer that he is going to quit his job; Rafe is conflicted about telling Sami the truth about the paternity of Nicole's baby.
:shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup:

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

These spoilers are terrible, I don't care about any of the people mentioned.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

AHM
Sep 27 2012, 11:30 AM
I have been angry about how the show has been handled, and that's actually kept me following things, but anger is moving into not caring. The show is dull. I don't generally quit watching because I'm angry. I quit watching because I'm bored. Of course, I'm usually angry in the first place because I think things are headed down the boring path. I just don't understand why anyone would care about any of this junk, except maybe people being upset about Nicole's baby, but as they aren't playing the baby as angst with Nicole and the father, the whole thing's rather empty to me too, even more empty as I don't care about Ejole in the first place because I never bought that EJ ever loved her, but I don't like dead baby stories in general. If it's going to be depressing enough to involve a dead kid, it better have the emotionally charged, dramatic fall out to make it worth the depressing factor, and I see little drama here. Oh my, will Nicole pretend the baby's still alive to keep Daniel? I don't care. It doesn't matter to me. And anyway, I rather doubt it's actually dead, and if it's not, what dramatic purpose does it serve? Maybe if this were an EJole story, but I don't think it is, and like I said, if it were, I wouldn't care anyway.

This show had Matt Ashford's Jack Deveraux, arguably Days' most complex character, coming in with huge story potential, and really the best story potential I've seen for Jack and Jennifer since their initial run too, and it was completely wasted. Jack was barely seen and promptly tossed. And for what? For Dannifer? Really? Dannifer is one of the least enchanting romances I've ever seen, and Dan is among the weakest of characters. Shoot, Safe is dull too, but I think they beat Dannifer. Safe at least had some amount of build. Dannifer had a couple of dates, and the show has fallen back on their original no build romance to propel their apparent lingering feelings now, even so much lingering that Jennifer cares more about protecting Dan from his own stupid choices than the death of the guy she's loved over half of her life! It's just stupid! Look at this show! Dan and Rafe Dan and Rafe. How boring! So much screen time for these two pathetic excuses for characters? Why? I don't care if they're good looking. There are plenty of good looks on this show but very, very few interesting characters. How are two such generic wastes of space still on the show? I don't care if Daniel's problem is that he's been mishandled by too many different writing teams. Not a single one of them did a thing to give the guy any real depth. I don't think I've ever seen characters as boring and weak as Dan and Rafe remain front and center on this show for as long as they have. It's amazing to me.

Anyway, I don't care if pacing is better or whatever, because I don't care about these characters. I've been driven to stop caring about even Jennifer, whom I have loved since I was a child. But now she's nothing like the character I used to love. I think the show is garbage, and I'm just having to accept that I'll have to choose to love the stories and characters I once loved and forget this current drivel. Perhaps Nick will manage to be interesting, but not interesting enough to make up for having to slog through so much Dan, Rafe, podJennifer etc. I'm bored with EJ and Sami at this point too. There's only so many times you can merry-go-round with characters until you stop believing them at all.

I think I'm turning in my Days card. I know some are hanging on for ED, but though I thought the Kristen/Susan thing was rather cute, Kristen just isn't a character that ever grabbed my heart. Their appeal for me was more just silly novelty, not anything of real substance.
I don't blame you...I feel EXACTLY the same way.

I am literally hanging on by the thinnest of threads...and that thread is named Eileen Davidson.

If she had not returned, DAYS would have been MONTHS in my rearview mirror.

I am going to see what TomSell has planned for Kristen...if it is even a HAIR close to what they have done to the rest of the show...I am out and out for good...I just don't care anymore and I have only been able to partially stomach 2 EPISODES this entire month....

The show is pure crap...its is PAINFUL and I hope for its cancellation if it continues to turn out the shit it has been trying to pass as entertainment. The show is BEYOND boring...PAINFULLY and MADDENING boring.

I did not start watching this show 20+ years ago to watch characters like Rafe, Daniel and Melanie control frontburner storyline.

justforfun

camera shy
Sep 27 2012, 10:17 AM
supercool74
Sep 27 2012, 09:54 AM
I know a lot of people are pissed about the dead baby spoiler. I just don't buy it. I really, really doubt that this baby is actually dead. Some random doctor who is not Daniel or her regular doctor gives her the news. That to me is a red flag. I'm sure there will be some very heartbreaking scenes, but I don't think that baby is gone. If they can bring Billie's swamp baby back from the dead, then I'm pretty sure that Nicole's baby will be fine. For one...these spoilers about her losing her baby just seem so.......nonchalant. It just seems like it would be a bigger deal than what we've gotten. I really just don't buy it. There will be some kind of twist, like someone said....maybe she has the baby and someone takes it from her...she believing that it is already dead.
Nicole losing her baby does seem completely out the blue, doesn't it? And I do think there's going to be some kind of twist to this story, even though this show doesn't seem to know how to do a twist properly. I think doing Nov sweeps, we'll find out that the child is still alive and Nicole will name him Phoenix in honor of his grandfather who also rises from the dead.......provided granddaddy isn't the one behind it all. :D
I agree. I don't think this is the end of the story, and I don't think the baby is dead. Stefano doing this and proving to EJ he is the father will get Stefano back in EJ's good graces. It won't be revealed until Nov sweeps that the baby is still alive, and the Dimeras will know, but not Nicole.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I really hope that Ej is not involved in this if it is a scheme. Already sat through almost the same story once before with Sydney. Please not again. Try being original for a change.

AHM

Mitchapalooza
Sep 27 2012, 11:47 AM
AHM
Sep 27 2012, 11:30 AM

I don't blame you...I feel EXACTLY the same way.

I am literally hanging on by the thinnest of threads...and that thread is named Eileen Davidson.

If she had not returned, DAYS would have been MONTHS in my rearview mirror.

I am going to see what TomSell has planned for Kristen...if it is even a HAIR close to what they have done to the rest of the show...I am out and out for good...I just don't care anymore and I have only been able to partially stomach 2 EPISODES this entire month....

The show is pure crap...its is PAINFUL and I hope for its cancellation if it continues to turn out the shit it has been trying to pass as entertainment. The show is BEYOND boring...PAINFULLY and MADDENING boring.

I did not start watching this show 20+ years ago to watch characters like Rafe, Daniel and Melanie control frontburner storyline.
For me, the time for JER style gimmicks and novelty has passed and is no longer novelty. I need some human drama that I can believe and that makes me empathize, which---along with interesting characters---has been in short supply in Salem, and I don't see Kristen bringing it. But I hope that her fans at least get something to enjoy out of her return. I hope she doesn't just get hosed the way Matt Ashford/Jack was. And I wish you all the best with your new baby, Mitch.

ETA: When I speak of human drama that I can believe, I don't mean events. Events can be crazy (I mean, I loved the Cruise of Deception), but I need the characters to be human. I need to understand and believe their emotions and their motivations, something that I haven't been able to do with Days' characters in a very long time.
Edited by AHM, Sep 27 2012, 12:19 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Oh and just for the record...fans are willingly allowed to bitch about whatever the fuck they want to...whether they watch 1 or 2 or 3 or 25 episodes a month.

It does not make someone less of a fan or more of a fan.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Sep 27 2012, 12:16 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

justforfun
Sep 27 2012, 12:05 PM
camera shy
Sep 27 2012, 10:17 AM
supercool74
Sep 27 2012, 09:54 AM
I know a lot of people are pissed about the dead baby spoiler. I just don't buy it. I really, really doubt that this baby is actually dead. Some random doctor who is not Daniel or her regular doctor gives her the news. That to me is a red flag. I'm sure there will be some very heartbreaking scenes, but I don't think that baby is gone. If they can bring Billie's swamp baby back from the dead, then I'm pretty sure that Nicole's baby will be fine. For one...these spoilers about her losing her baby just seem so.......nonchalant. It just seems like it would be a bigger deal than what we've gotten. I really just don't buy it. There will be some kind of twist, like someone said....maybe she has the baby and someone takes it from her...she believing that it is already dead.
Nicole losing her baby does seem completely out the blue, doesn't it? And I do think there's going to be some kind of twist to this story, even though this show doesn't seem to know how to do a twist properly. I think doing Nov sweeps, we'll find out that the child is still alive and Nicole will name him Phoenix in honor of his grandfather who also rises from the dead.......provided granddaddy isn't the one behind it all. :D
I agree. I don't think this is the end of the story, and I don't think the baby is dead. Stefano doing this and proving to EJ he is the father will get Stefano back in EJ's good graces. It won't be revealed until Nov sweeps that the baby is still alive, and the Dimeras will know, but not Nicole.
How could Nicole NOT know? The baby is still inside her. Unless she has the baby this week and they take him away.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Sep 27 2012, 12:16 PM.

Star784
Member Avatar

Erin_123
Sep 27 2012, 11:34 AM
SAFE! I'm excited.
I dislike this comment so much that I almost reported it.

Spoilers still suck as always

MissLola
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Sep 27 2012, 12:15 PM
Oh and just for the record...fans are willingly allowed to bitch about whatever the fuck they want to...whether they watch 1 or 2 or 3 or 25 episodes a month.

It does not make someone less of a fan or more of a fan.
The thing is people want to watch the show. But they make it so difficult for us to do so. The stories are awful and they dont care what we think.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

If by some mircle chance that this baby really is alive and she just thinks hes dead i dont want ej to be behind it. Not because im a huge ejole fan but because the story has already been done. And this may be just me but if the baby is alive id like to see sami be the first to find out. Only because i think it would be interesting to be torn over her telling nicole if that her son is alive or not considering the fact that nicole allowed her to think her baby was dead for months. Plus if eric and nicole do end up happening it would be great drama for eric and sami as siblings. And if we have to have safe it would be great angust for them. And i say all this as a huge nicole fan but if the fallout of all this would be great soapy drama

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply