Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 8th; *updated 10/5*
Topic Started: Sep 27 2012, 12:04 AM (49,626 Views)
six
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 27 2012, 12:15 PM
justforfun
Sep 27 2012, 12:05 PM
camera shy
Sep 27 2012, 10:17 AM
supercool74
Sep 27 2012, 09:54 AM
I know a lot of people are pissed about the dead baby spoiler. I just don't buy it. I really, really doubt that this baby is actually dead. Some random doctor who is not Daniel or her regular doctor gives her the news. That to me is a red flag. I'm sure there will be some very heartbreaking scenes, but I don't think that baby is gone. If they can bring Billie's swamp baby back from the dead, then I'm pretty sure that Nicole's baby will be fine. For one...these spoilers about her losing her baby just seem so.......nonchalant. It just seems like it would be a bigger deal than what we've gotten. I really just don't buy it. There will be some kind of twist, like someone said....maybe she has the baby and someone takes it from her...she believing that it is already dead.
Nicole losing her baby does seem completely out the blue, doesn't it? And I do think there's going to be some kind of twist to this story, even though this show doesn't seem to know how to do a twist properly. I think doing Nov sweeps, we'll find out that the child is still alive and Nicole will name him Phoenix in honor of his grandfather who also rises from the dead.......provided granddaddy isn't the one behind it all. :D
I agree. I don't think this is the end of the story, and I don't think the baby is dead. Stefano doing this and proving to EJ he is the father will get Stefano back in EJ's good graces. It won't be revealed until Nov sweeps that the baby is still alive, and the Dimeras will know, but not Nicole.
How could Nicole NOT know? The baby is still inside her. Unless she has the baby this week and they take him away.
That's why I think if the baby turns out to be alive, it'll be a Chelsea kind of thing - a writer changing history. It doesn't make any sense that Nicole's baby is going to play along and stop moving to trick her into thinking he's dead, and Nicole is smart enough to get a second opinion if she feels the baby kicking. I saw someone mention that the death is suspect because it seems abrupt, but it's basically the same thing that happened to Grace. Her death came out of nowhere and it wasn't even during sweeps. IMO, it's because this death, like Grace's, isn't the story, or the real shocking moment; it's just the catalyst that starts the story, which is about Dannifer.

Count me with the people holding on for Kristen and Eric. Those two, if written properly, would force new stories, which the show desperately needs, because the majority of this current stuff wasn't entertaining the first time it aired back in 2009/2010.
Edited by six, Sep 27 2012, 12:33 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Nicole getting to have this baby wasn't about Ejole for me, I mean as an Ejole fan I was happy it was Ej's, but I would have wanted her to have the baby regardless of who the baby belonged to because that's what she's always wanted to be a mother, and especially after all she went through with her miscarriage I couldn't help but hope that she'd finally get her own baby. But apparently TomSell had other ideas and instead of killing the baby off right when they take over they wait a couple of months and allow Nicole to continue to feel the baby kick and have fantasies about what the baby will look like and they even go as far to let her find out the sex of the baby, only to kill the baby off to use as angst for a couple I could give two shits about. They had the gall to wait till the baby was almost ready to come out to kill him off and do it in such a cruel manner. That to me is unforgivable along with the fact that this is the second baby Nicole will have to grieve for. To continue to watch my favorite go through that is asking too much.

I'm done with Days and nothing can bring back at this point.

TOMSELL this is for you:

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Yep, it figures that Nicole's pain, sorrow, loss, heartbreak is ALL about the reunion of Safe and Dannifer. I mean, Nicole is really gonna just find out so casually at the doctor's office by a new doctor????? UGH, count me out. Not something I want to watch over, seeing Nicole lose her miracle baby. Who would want to watch a tragic event happen twice?

And even though EJ is pissing me off royally now, once again he loses another child without the opportunity to say goodbye. Fuck you, Days. I mean, don't you think a dramatic delivery by the father of the baby would have been so much more compelling?? Oh, yeah, I forgot, y'all don't like compelling, you like shocking. :flipoff: :flipoff:
Edited by Ashtonion, Sep 27 2012, 01:17 PM.

Harmony233

Ashtonion
Sep 27 2012, 01:15 PM
Yep, it figures that Nicole's pain, sorry, loss, heartbreak is ALL about the reunion of Safe and Dannifer. I mean, Nicole is really gonna just find out so casually at the doctor's office by a new doctor????? UGH, count me out. Not something I want to watch over, seeing Nicole lose her miracle baby. Who would want to watch a tragic event happen twice?
not a fan of babies dying period i bet sai will be pregnant with rafes baby before you know it weren't they planning on that before the old writers took over

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Sami and rafe having a baby would lierally make me throw my remote at the tv especially if nicole cant have one baby

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 27 2012, 12:04 AM
Monday ("Nicole's Tragic News")
Daniel tells Jennifer that he is going to quit his job; Rafe is conflicted about telling Sami the truth about the paternity of Nicole's baby.
Posted Image

camera shy

I wonder if any other doctor besides this substitute one checks Nicole out? You think it would be Daniel's first instinct to do.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

If she even tells daniel. I would hope she would. I really dont want jen to be the center around nicoles babys death the least they could give us is a story of her grieveing about her baby and not the revenge on jennifer but i know that will never happen

Harmony233

Courtneya6688
Sep 27 2012, 03:56 PM
If she even tells daniel. I would hope she would. I really dont want jen to be the center around nicoles babys death the least they could give us is a story of her grieveing about her baby and not the revenge on jennifer but i know that will never happen
IA I think thats my biggest problem with this story i'd hate nicole losing her baby either way but this story seems to be more about dannifers angst

deletemyaccountplease

they need to make a spoof promo witha bunch of dead babies dancing around dannifer and safe. i can see it in my head very clearly

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I am disappointed in this whole thing. Well, Rafe is keeping up the lie because he doesn't know that the child is dead. As soon as he will, though, he'll tell Sami, she'll be upset, but she'll forgive him and take him back. Dannifer just need to reunite and have quite a few episodes where we do not see them. I can imagine EJ and Nicole apologizing to each other for what they did to each other, and mourning, but other than that, sadly, no scenes together.
Edited by Daysdegrassi, Sep 27 2012, 04:43 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Things are really starting to sizzle between Sami and Rafe.
-Stefano decides to reach out to EJ.
-Abigail utterly blasts Chad for his recent actions.
-Caroline's condition continues to worsen.
-Victor confronts Daniel about the decisions he's been making.
-John and Marlena are growing closer than ever.

Harmony233

Angie79
Sep 27 2012, 05:36 PM
of course nothing about nicole and the baby.Nice to see a J&M spoiler gag e at the safe spoiler

MissLola
Member Avatar

The only thing i would even consider caring about would be Kristin

deletemyaccountplease

What's the complaint number

Im calling

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Angie79
Sounds good to me! B-)

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Honestly, I at this point I can't get behind any Sami pairing because the writers just need to pick one and write it. I mean, just pick one. PICK ONE! I have whiplash, and I'm not terribly invested in any of them.

I am, however, deeply bummed about the loss of Nicole's baby, because it seems like a mean, mean thing to do the character, whether they want her paired with EJ or not. I do hope it's not really dead as people have speculated, but I doubt it. But it's like the writers have a sadistic streak toward Nicole.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Quote:

:puke:

Quote:

Oh lovely, now Victor is being used to be the bad guy for lameass Dr. Sleaze. Ugh.
Quote:

:puke:

Very happy to skip this garbage. Not interested.
Edited by Mirage75, Sep 27 2012, 06:02 PM.

Harmony233

Honeybees
Sep 27 2012, 05:54 PM
Honestly, I at this point I can't get behind any Sami pairing because the writers just need to pick one and write it. I mean, just pick one. PICK ONE! I have whiplash, and I'm not terribly invested in any of them.

I am, however, deeply bummed about the loss of Nicole's baby, because it seems like a mean, mean thing to do the character, whether they want her paired with EJ or not. I do hope it's not really dead as people have speculated, but I doubt it. But it's like the writers have a sadistic streak toward Nicole.
i get that characters have to overcome stuff but i wish they would balance it out just a little with nicole

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Harmony233
Sep 27 2012, 05:39 PM
Angie79
of course nothing about nicole and the baby.Nice to see a J&M spoiler gag e at the safe spoiler
Oh, didn't you know? Nicole's baby drama rates numer 909 on the importance scale, right above Roman shoots first, asks questions later and right below Caroline's clam chowder. 1-907 involves Sami, Rafe and Dan

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply