Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Sharon is Arrested!
Topic Started: Sep 27 2012, 09:04 AM (3,456 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Next week Victor files charges against Sharon and she is carted off to jail. Victor tells Nikki that Sharon will get what she deserves and her children will be better off without her.

But before Victor can bring the charges against Sharon she finds out that he has reunited with Nikki and planning to annull their marriage she sues him for abandonment. Sharon Case is quoted as saying that when Sharon was with Victor she really "cared" about him and was "committed" to him. When Victor hears about the lawsuit he becomes all the more determined that Sharon pay for her crimes. He orders Avery to contact Michael and press even more charges against Sharon and makes it clear he wants her behind bars. He also orders Avery to have his marriage annulled immediately.

The Newmans throw a birthday for Faith and Sharon crashes the party. Nick demands that Sharon leave and Noah confronts her about her behavior. Sharon tries to rationalze what she did but no one buys it. Two cops arrive and arrest Sharon. At the jail Sharon asks Nick to convince his father to drop the charges against her. But Nick refuses because he believes Sharon has to pay for all the damage she has caused. Victor shows up to let Sharon know that he is going to make sure she pays for her crimes to the fullest extent. Sharon begs him to drop the charges against her, tries to make peace with him but he lets her know he is through with her.

Tucker arrives and admits he feels sorry for Sharon but he refuses to help her.

Telboards

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MEK
Member Avatar

Sharon was committed to Victurd and their relationship? Sharon Case's comments make her sound as delusional as her pathetic character. Sharon begged Adam to come back to her while she was with Victurd and it was clear had Adam snapped his finger she would have gone crawling back to him. The only thing the gold digging tramp was committed to was Victurd's money as her behavior after he abandoned her made clear. SC has also been saying that Sharon was doing what she thought Victurd wanted. HUH? She thought Victurd wanted her to tear up the pre-nup and take control of Newmans when he made it clear in the pre-nup that she was to keep her paws off Newmans. And the ho thought Victurd woudl want her to arrange that travesty of a memorial service and strut around acting like the "widow" while attempting to humiliate and hurt his family?

Understandably SC wants to defend her character given how Sharon has been destroyed. But her comments are ridiculous. She would be better off if she just attributed Sharon's grotesque behavior to bad writing.

LPS
Member Avatar

Team Sharon. I hope crazy bitch rises from the ashes and takes down the Newmans once and for all.

Queen B
Member Avatar

We all saw this coming.. and frankly i'm excited to see how well SC is going to play this!

Queen B
Member Avatar

the only real shitty thing about this is that, now I have a feeling the writers will be going for Shadam. Adam and Sharon will once again be the outsiders, so it'll probably be Shadam 2.0.. UGH

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sep 27 2012, 09:25 AM
the only real shitty thing about this is that, now I have a feeling the writers will be going for Shadam. Adam and Sharon will once again be the outsiders, so it'll probably be Shadam 2.0.. UGH
I don't think anyone is going to be touching sharon with a 10ft pole for quite awhile!
I'm thrilled Victor is pressing charges, too bad there isn't a jail term for delusional stupidity, she'd be in there for 3 lifetimes.
She's going to sue Victor for abandonment? Really?
Falling off your horse and getting amnesia is not abandonment, actually, she abandoned him, she falsely ID'd a body and she knowing Victor wasn't dead, she proceeds to marry another man.
Did she REALLLLLY think she was going to get away with any of this?
Didn't she learn her lesson about fraud when she did the phony birth certificate?
In a few months after she has therapy, let her come back and let there be a new man in town for her, not related to any newman or abbott.
How about Brock come back and rehab her? lmao
She can start on a whole new family of millionaires.
Sharon Case is just as nuts if she thinks her character was "committed" to Victor, it took her what, all of 5 seconds to stop worrying about him and call off the search, yeah, that sounds really committed. The only thing she was committed to was his bank account.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Sep 27 2012, 09:15 AM
Team Sharon. I hope crazy bitch rises from the ashes and takes down the Newmans once and for all.
Judging from the spoilers, looks like the only thing rising from the ashes will be a new Newman ranch house, which thrills me no end, sick of looking at that same old set for the last 20 years. lol

bygnedys

I didn't think Sharon did anything illegal except identify the wrong corpse.

Why isn't Victor having Tucker arrested for having kept from his family and business?

I am sure they will have SEC after Tucker and if MAB was still there, she would keep Tucker cold and mean spirited. Thank goodness that J.G. says he wants to see a nicer side of him.

I can't wait to find out how they write Abby off, she is a hypocrite who belongs in prison.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
I dont know, but I really like Sharon as the "dont mess with me" role.
She is not as wimpy.
If only the new writers will write her like Alexis "Dont mess with me " Carington-Colby-Dexter on Dynasty.
I think I am in the minority, but I really love this new assertive Sharon.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Sep 27 2012, 11:49 AM
I didn't think Sharon did anything illegal except identify the wrong corpse.

Why isn't Victor having Tucker arrested for having kept from his family and business?

I am sure they will have SEC after Tucker and if MAB was still there, she would keep Tucker cold and mean spirited. Thank goodness that J.G. says he wants to see a nicer side of him.

I can't wait to find out how they write Abby off, she is a hypocrite who belongs in prison.
sharon gave away horses that didn't belong to her, she was about to commit bigamy, she misidentified a body and had it cremated depriving the family of the corpse from burying or seeing their loved one. That might come under abuse of a corpse. lol
She burned a legal document and then denied it's existance and then there's the little matter that they have never brought up, what about Victor's will?
That was never read, and you can bet there is nothing in that will about sharon inheriting the company.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

That's a good point about the will never being read. Of course everything happened so fast that no one had time to mention it. Still a stupid oversight.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

metitle
Sep 27 2012, 01:50 PM
LPS
She is not as wimpy.
If only the new writers will write her like Alexis "Dont mess with me " Carington-Colby-Dexter on Dynasty.
I'm with you. I haven't found the character this entertaining in..well probably ever.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

And nooo to Nick visiting. That means that stupid set and an orange jump suit. It seems they should just put a revolving door there since there is always at least one character locked up.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

The marriage was Victor's idea and now he has buyer's remorse. :frustration: He has no one to blame but himself but we know that ain't never gonna happen. It's all Sharon's fault. I can't believe the only person "paying" for what they've done is Sharon who seems to get carted to jail more often than Phyllis!

I dunno if the new Sharon is that assertive when she's just been fooled by Tucker. When they said they were going to show us a stronger Sharon, I didn't think they'd sacrifice her brain for it. I do like the campiness of her character though, at least she pulls that off really well!!

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime!! :chee:

LPS
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 27 2012, 03:00 PM
metitle
Sep 27 2012, 01:50 PM
LPS
She is not as wimpy.
I'm with you. I haven't found the character this entertaining in..well probably ever.
ITA with all of you. This version of Sharon is HILARIOUS. I'm rooting for her to steam roll the entire town. She's a classic. vixen.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Team Victor!

How fast she goes from the confident widow to the sniveling, begging wench she really is. Why should any of the Newman's take her side in this. She didn't consult with any of them, she issued orders. Now it's coming around to bite her on her ass.
Long live Victor Newman.

Hallelujah and pass the wine!!

soapflake02

you can have the wine I aint watching this shit..

Queen B
Member Avatar

Once again we have to watch Sharon ripped away from her children

I love crazy Sharon and I definitely enjoyed it but I knew this was going to come, the fallout. Every single crazy thing Sharon has done the past month or so got me screaming "Sharon NO!" think woman think!!! but at the same time it got my attention. Wishing for the best for Sharon under the new regime, and I hope its Nick thats going to help lift her up from this crazy spell she is under

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Well, it's like you said Queen,"think woman think!!!" Well, she was. She was thinking of herself. Not for anyone else, except maybe Tucker. Now she doesn't even have him to commiserate with.
She didn't mention Noah during all this, Nick did.Faith wasn't mentioned either, but a farce funeral/memorial isn't a place for little children. Poor kid is confused enough.
Maybe the man that helps her out in the end is her doctor.
Maybe she marries him and will have constant free therapy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply