Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Sharon is Arrested!
Topic Started: Sep 27 2012, 09:04 AM (3,532 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Sep 27 2012, 03:17 PM
The marriage was Victor's idea and now he has buyer's remorse. :frustration: He has no one to blame but himself but we know that ain't never gonna happen. It's all Sharon's fault. I can't believe the only person "paying" for what they've done is Sharon who seems to get carted to jail more often than Phyllis!

I dunno if the new Sharon is that assertive when she's just been fooled by Tucker. When they said they were going to show us a stronger Sharon, I didn't think they'd sacrifice her brain for it. I do like the campiness of her character though, at least she pulls that off really well!!
If he hadn't got thrown off the horse and gotten amnesia there wouldn't be any remorse, it is because of all the crap that sharon pulled while he was gone that he has remorse.
Maybe sharon will be stronger when she gets out of jail/looney bin, but she sure wasn't strong with tucker, he played her like a violin.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 27 2012, 03:49 PM
Team Victor!

How fast she goes from the confident widow to the sniveling, begging wench she really is. Why should any of the Newman's take her side in this. She didn't consult with any of them, she issued orders. Now it's coming around to bite her on her ass.
Long live Victor Newman.

Hallelujah and pass the wine!!
TGVN Rocks 'n' Rules!
No wine, we deserve the good champagne for this one! ;)

aishiteru
Member Avatar

Don't worry... with Josh G, the Ho will become the poor victim cause she need redeemed... This mad Sharon is fun to see kick her ass ^^ !

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Hope they take their sweet damn time, if at all, to redeem her.

bygnedys

I like Sharon as wannabe CEO, but J.G. said he would redeem her in 3 to 4 months

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Sep 28 2012, 11:28 AM
I like Sharon as wannabe CEO, but J.G. said he would redeem her in 3 to 4 months
I hope so, because while she was funny at first, that quickly waned with me and she became annoying then I wanted to slap her.
Good that they're taking their time, MAB would have had her pronounced cured in one 20 minute session with a psychiatrist.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

The way MAB was dragging Sharon through the stables and horseshit, you think she would have redeemed her at all?

thewhiteowl
Member Avatar

Can anyone please explain to me like I'm Nick, what exactly Sharon has done that is illegal? Wasn't Avery watching her like a hawk watches prey? She burned the pre-nup, so what? If it were a legal document it would have been filed, it wasn't. She gave away Abby's horse but wasn't arrested for that so it was legal, right? She didn't ID the corpse properly, can you get arrested for being wrong? She didn't marry Tucker so she didn't commit bigotry. Avery confirmed her legal right to take over NE, so did a judge. What is she arrested for?

I haven't been watching so did I miss something? :shrug:

It's not like she ran over 2 people and left them to die in the street....
Edited by thewhiteowl, Sep 28 2012, 01:15 PM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I wonder if Nikki's text will ever come to light.

soapflake02

This is stupid, Sharon makes an idiot out of victor yet she gets arrested, yet Phyllis who has tried to kill two people and has a federal agent lying his ass off for her and she's able to run loose? This is ass backwards.

faye34

hope sharon come out on top and adam help her get eveen with all those no good ass newman who think their shit don't stink :toetap:

faye34

sharon needs to go off on victor and nikki and his no good ass son nick, daughters abby and vikki i want her to show them what a real biatch can do when she is scorned

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

thewhiteowl
Sep 28 2012, 01:09 PM
Can anyone please explain to me like I'm Nick, what exactly Sharon has done that is illegal? Wasn't Avery watching her like a hawk watches prey? She burned the pre-nup, so what? If it were a legal document it would have been filed, it wasn't. She gave away Abby's horse but wasn't arrested for that so it was legal, right? She didn't ID the corpse properly, can you get arrested for being wrong? She didn't marry Tucker so she didn't commit bigotry. Avery confirmed her legal right to take over NE, so did a judge. What is she arrested for?

I haven't been watching so did I miss something? :shrug:

It's not like she ran over 2 people and left them to die in the street....
she wasn't arrested for horse thieving because no one pressed charges against her, and I can't believe Abby missed that chance.
A legal document is a legal document, filed or not, people write wills all the time and don't file them, as long as they're notarized they're a legal document.
Purposely misidentifying a corpse and burning it up, is wrong, and I would bet illegal.
She declared Victor dead, the coroner wanted to run some tests to make sure, but she refused and gave the bbq order.
She may not have committed bigamy, but that was only because Victor interrupted, the intent was there.
Fraud and conspiracy charges are in there too.
You have to start watching, it's looks like it's going to get good once they clean up all of MAB's crap. lol

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I'd love to see them find proof that Sharon misidentified that body on purpose. All she has to do is deny deny deny. That's what everyone else does in GC, works for them.
Edited by Shick, Oct 3 2012, 11:36 PM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I'm sure the coroner isn't going to lie to Victor's attorney when she walks in and gets a signed letter stating that Mrs. Newman refused further tests to make sure that said body was that of Victor Newman and that she said no to waiting for other family members.
She did wrong in so many ways. She deserves punishment and she will get it!

Sonic
Member Avatar

last weeks spoilers said that Sharon knew it was not Victor, that is why she had the unknown man bbq'd!

it is not the first time Sharon is responsible for the desicreation of a body!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

every time she has sex she is desecrating a body. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply