Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Nicole loses her baby; Airs week of Oct 1
Topic Started: Sep 27 2012, 12:21 PM (19,488 Views)
Ellie

This week's Soap Opera Digest features a long article entitled "Heart-Stopper" about Nicole losing her baby.

At the beginning of the week, Nicole consoles Daniel, who is very upset that Melanie left. But Daniel buries the pain and focuses on Nicole. He then discovers Jennifer looking into Nicole's lab results, and he gets angry at her. Then Daniel talks to Maggie and says he feels bad about what happened with Jennifer, but Maggie tells him he must still have feelings for her.

Meanwhile, Jennifer and Nicole have a confrontation in the Horton Town Square. Jennifer yells at Nicole for having involved Daniel in her life. Ari Zucker explains that Jennifer "has her own issues and needs" and is still grieving over Jack. Nicole knows that Jennifer is putting her down just to make herself feel better.

Nicole then announces she's moving out of the Horton house. She ends up at Daniel's. Nicole goes to rest while Brady comes over and talks to Daniel. Nicole listens out of view as Brady tells Daniel that Jennifer still loves him. Daniel says he still loves Jennifer.

The next day, Nicole has a doctor's appointment. There is a substitute doctor there. The doctor discovers there is no heartbeat, using an ultrasound to confirm. Zucker shares that this is "heart-wrenching" for Nicole, and she poignantly relates all of the hardships that Nicole has suffered over the years.

Meanwhile in the hospital, Jennifer talks to Daniel, telling him that he's risking his career by helping Nicole. As they are arguing, Jennifer injures her hand and Daniel tends to it. Shawn Christian says that there is a spark "that becomes organically unearthed when the two of them are together."

Nicole sees the connection between these two, and she's in an emotional state already...

Pick up the latest Digest for all of the details!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

There are no words....
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm pretty sure the baby heard the name she picked out, and died from shame.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

why do these spoilers seem to be more about dannifer and do they take the baby or what
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Ugh, Nicole's baby dying is all about Dannifer. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

The ultrasound makes it more likely that the baby is really gone. But I could see them showing some curious scene with the doctor (like an unseen person telling them thank you or something like that) so that they can choose to do a Nicole's-baby-is-really-alive story down the road if they want.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

TFP...but Ugh. Dannifer makes me want to throw things!
Online Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 27 2012, 12:26 PM
I'm pretty sure the baby heard the name she picked out, and died from shame.
The name Raphael(la) pretty much is the kiss of death.

Either you die literally or you just are left with a cold blank stare. :huh1:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

So Nicole's baby is being offed to prop Dannifer?!?

If Kristen wasn't coming back in Oct. I'd be so done with this show. When Nicole lost her first baby it was to further the babyswitch story, this time it seems like it's for no reason at all. As someone else mentioned if Nicole was going to loose her baby it should have been during the Daysaster.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

What baffles me is that NBC/Sony/Corday/WhoTheHellEver really thought these storylines would fix their woeful ratings?

Somebody is smoking some crack.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Oh for fuck's sakes this has NOTHING. ZERO. ZIP. to do with Jack. Period. This is about Jennifer being a nosy, hypocritical bitch. And fuck you Tomlin for killing Nicole's son just to prop your worthless, chemistry-free couple. :flipoff:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Sep 27 2012, 12:33 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

tomsawyer
Sep 27 2012, 12:26 PM
I could see them showing some curious scene with the doctor (like an unseen person telling them thank you or something like that) so that they can choose to do a Nicole's-baby-is-really-alive story down the road if they want.
My guess was that Chelsea comes to Nicole in a dream and tells her not to worry. But your scenario works too. :smile:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Nicole loses everything for those two losers Dannifer. That's so messed up.

Makes me loathe Dannifer even more. They suck on so many levels.

Jack is better off away from that bitch Snow White Whinifer!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I have no words for this story line. Literally. I knew it was coming so any anger and resentment that would have developed has been stewing for the past 6 months. This show's writers though...I'm grieving more for the loss of a show I love than Nicole's dead baby (which will probably be swamp baby/Georgia/Chelsea 2.0). :shame:
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Sep 27 2012, 12:37 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MaeMae

The key to this article is the doctor is a substitute. A substitute I would ask arranged by whom?? Then it's not clear or actually missing all together once Nicole is told the baby is dead what is done to remove the baby from Nicole's body. I think she is to far along to give her a pill and send her home, it would seem they should induce delivery while she's there in the hospital, especially if the baby is really alive. But then I can't imagine Nicole would not want to see her baby boy after delivery. I have seen no spoilers or articles that covers these kind of details.
Edited by MaeMae, Sep 27 2012, 12:37 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This is gross. The "substitute" doctor is telling though. I just don't get the point of it. Why lie and risk Nicole doing things that could actually harm the baby if its alive?

I guess if we're assuming that the baby is truly dead then this show is so moronic. Nicole should have her child and Dannifer is horrible. They shouldn't be sacrificing a baby that isn't even Daniel's to prop Dannifer. What in the hell is going on?
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Shawn Christian says that there is a spark "that becomes organically unearthed when the two of them are together."

:shutup: :shutup: :shutup:
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I can't do this, I just can't. I'm barely hanging on and I'm about done....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

MaeMae
Sep 27 2012, 12:36 PM
The key to this article is the doctor is a substitute. A substitute I would ask arranged by whom?? Then it's not clear or actually missing all together once Nicole is told the baby is dead what is done to remove the baby from Nicole's body. I think she is to far along to give her a pill and send her home, it would seem they should induce delivery while she's there in the hospital, especially if the baby is really alive. But then I can't imagine Nicole would not want to see her baby boy after delivery. I have seen no spoilers or articles that covers these kind of details.
yes nicoles baby would be a stillborn and you'd think she would want to hold him and tell him goodbye.I still find it odd that if they was going to kill it off they didn't do at daysdiaster or with a fall down the stairs in a fight with jennifer
Offline Profile Goto Top

Carmi

Even if this happened to Sami this far along I would be pissed; and I am by no means a fan of Samanther. It's simply cruel for this to happen to anyone- real or a show. I understand that there are many women who have gone through the same thing, and I am certain that they wouldn't subject themselves to that pain by watching it play out on television for a character who has already been through this once. The very fact that Ken, TomSell, Broderick, or whoever it may be thought that this would be entertaining or 'good TV' has been mistaken, as the only entertaining thing about this is that I can finally say 'peace out' to this show. It is not even a shell of its former self.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

All I had to do is read the title to this sickening article to cement the fact that I'm no longer watching Days ever fucking again. How dare they string us along for months with a baby kicking inside Nicole and have her miscarry for NO APPARENT GOOD REASON. Nicole deserves that baby and they will only let the beastly one conceive and deliver. I'm truly disgusted. Dannifer can do whatever they want, because NO ONE is interested in watching those two so-called do-gooders be in a relationship. Jack, Nicole, EJ, Lucas have all been sacrified under the reign of Dan, Jennifer and Sami
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic