Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Nicole loses her baby; Airs week of Oct 1
Topic Started: Sep 27 2012, 12:21 PM (19,534 Views)
leela46
Member Avatar

But if Stefano wanted to take the baby, why take it now? I could understand if Nicole went to give birth and the doctor told her the baby was dead and it was really spirited away and given to Stefano for whatever plans he had. But Nicole is one to two months away from giving birth. Removing a child from it's mother prematurely can be very dangerous to the baby. It can result in longterm health problems. Why gamble with the baby's health now? If there is a plan to fake the baby's death and take possession it makes more sense to wait until it's full term. No, I think the baby is really dead. It seems pretty stupid to take the baby prematurely when it's not necessary. And Stefano may be evil but he's not stupid.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dee-anne

camera shy
Sep 30 2012, 12:10 AM
michelle
Sep 29 2012, 11:03 PM
Dan has taken drastic measures. He's risking his career by perpetuating this lie and he's telling EJ to go to hell at every turn.

Does Stefano know this baby is his grandchild? We know the man in the coffin only looked like Stefano, but Ian had the "real" Stefano hidden away.

Lastly, had Nicole had her "regular" OBGYN doctor, which I assume is Dan or at least someone Dan knows at the hospital, she couldn't keep her "I'm still pregnant" secret could she. I'm thinking, no.

I don't know.
The thing is Shawn said in his interview (about two weeks ago) that Daniel in the coming months would go to extreme lengths to protect Nicole and her baby from the DiMeras. Now some people want to claim that Shawn doesn't know where we are in the story and that has already happened, but he could also know where we are in the story and it hasn't already happened. Monday we have Daniel coming up with some mysterious plan to protect Nicole and the baby, but we haven't learned what that plan is yet.
I doubt Daniel has a plan. They haven't written him one. That is just one of the tricks they use to make us wonder if the baby is alive when they actually have killed her baby. I bet when she loses the baby this plan is never mentioned again. Even having EJ saying he is going to get what is his. Is just another ploy.

I have watched enough of their tricks when she lost her first baby. They had characters mentioning certain things and never addressed it again, when it needed to be addressed.

Stefano and Kristen has nothing to do with it, bccause they still have EJ needing DNA test to prove that the child is his. Stefano is not going to steal her baby unless he knows for sure that it is his grandchild. And they haven't shown anyone taking another test, unless these writers want us to fill in all the gaps for them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

Dee-anne
Sep 30 2012, 06:54 AM
camera shy
michelle
Dan has taken drastic measures. He's risking his career by perpetuating this lie and he's telling EJ to go to hell at every turn.

Does Stefano know this baby is his grandchild? We know the man in the coffin only looked like Stefano, but Ian had the "real" Stefano hidden away.

Lastly, had Nicole had her "regular" OBGYN doctor, which I assume is Dan or at least someone Dan knows at the hospital, she couldn't keep her "I'm still pregnant" secret could she. I'm thinking, no.

I don't know.
The thing is Shawn said in his interview (about two weeks ago) that Daniel in the coming months would go to extreme lengths to protect Nicole and her baby from the DiMeras. Now some people want to claim that Shawn doesn't know where we are in the story and that has already happened, but he could also know where we are in the story and it hasn't already happened. Monday we have Daniel coming up with some mysterious plan to protect Nicole and the baby, but we haven't learned what that plan is yet.
I doubt Daniel has a plan. They haven't written him one. That is just one of the tricks they use to make us wonder if the baby is alive when they actually have killed her baby. I bet when she loses the baby this plan is never mentioned again. Even having EJ saying he is going to get what is his. Is just another ploy.

I have watched enough of their tricks when she lost her first baby. They had characters mentioning certain things and never addressed it again, when it needed to be addressed.

Stefano and Kristen has nothing to do with it, bccause they still have EJ needing DNA test to prove that the child is his. Stefano is not going to steal her baby unless he knows for sure that it is his grandchild. And they haven't shown anyone taking another test, unless these writers want us to fill in all the gaps for them.
unfortunately IA I love a scheming nicole but can't take anymore of these depressing stories for her.AS bad as the firsrt miscarriage was they at least did it for the baby switch story theres no point in kiling this baby off and this is one of the most boring stillborns in history of soaps theres no freak accident ect and the father isn't even involved in this story
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

:o I had a horrible thought. What if TomSell actually pulls this off?

:scared: :omg:
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I don't think the baby is dead--I just don't know who has the baby-- Nicole or EJ....The next question I have is Nicole and EJ the end game or is it Nicole and Eric? I keep thinking that whoever has the baby for the other, how do you get past that? They've only put out part of the spoilers, IMHO.....November is coming soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

asafcat

I don't feel that the baby is dead. I guess I will have to wait to see what happens. I'm not an ejole fan and was really upset when I found out there was going to be an ejole baby but have since gotten used to the idea and actually started to look forward to the day when Nicole will become a mother. If this is true that Nicole's baby is dead I will be very disappointed and sad.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

talbab1994
Sep 30 2012, 07:39 AM
I don't think the baby is dead--I just don't know who has the baby-- Nicole or EJ....The next question I have is Nicole and EJ the end game or is it Nicole and Eric? I keep thinking that whoever has the baby for the other, how do you get past that? They've only put out part of the spoilers, IMHO.....November is coming soon.
Hope got pass Bo covering for Chelsea in running their son down and kiliing him, Bo got pass Hope almost setting him on fire, Lucas got pass Sami lying for years that Will was Austin's son, Sami got pass Lucas almost letting her die in........well you get the idea. On Days, couples get pass things.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

CherishLuvsEJ
Sep 29 2012, 10:12 PM
james0479
Sep 29 2012, 09:59 PM
Is CherishluvsEJ really CynthiaHastings unmasked?
Yes I'm CynthiaHawkins1 twin sister :P . ......just kidding. I'm formally known as EJ_SamiFF.
I wondered what happened to you. :)

Cynthia would never state she loves someone in her username. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 27 2012, 12:21 PM
Shawn Christian says that there is a spark "that becomes organically unearthed when the two of them are together."

I sadly feel the actor needs glasses if he truly feels that way about Daniel and Jennifer. :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

jackjenfan
Sep 30 2012, 10:32 AM
Ellie
Sep 27 2012, 12:21 PM
Shawn Christian says that there is a spark "that becomes organically unearthed when the two of them are together."

I sadly feel the actor needs glasses if he truly feels that way about Daniel and Jennifer. :puke:
It seems to me from reading several interviews that SC is not in touch with his character and how he comes across on screen. Whatever it is that he trying portray Daniel as, it is not working for him. He needs a dose of reality.
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

camera shy
Sep 30 2012, 09:13 AM
talbab1994
Sep 30 2012, 07:39 AM
Hope got pass Bo covering for Chelsea in running their son down and kiliing him, Bo got pass Hope almost setting him on fire, Lucas got pass Sami lying for years that Will was Austin's son, Sami got pass Lucas almost letting her die in........well you get the idea. On Days, couples get pass things.
But see, to me, it would depend on who has the baby and the reaction depending on who the end game is-- Eric and Nicole or EJ and Nicole. The only way I could see this be accepting is if Eric helps Nicole through her anger since he's a man of God.

Either way, I think it could be good if written right. You have the actors who could make the phone book sound interesting and I really hope that you have people who can write this well. (not holding my breath on that one though)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

^The fact that he needs to tell us there's a spark and then describe it in a way that makes no sense & that he's trying to make sound believable says it all really about the fact this so called spark doesn't speak for itself (natural chemistry doesn't need pointing out). I guess this is his version of "Daniel & Jennifer really love each other so much" that MR was spouting last year :blah: . Sorry SC but Jennifer has been a widow for less than a month so she shouldn't be having organic sparks ( :eyeroll: ) with anyone - let alone your disgusting character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

camera shy
michelle

I don't know.
SC has a habit of saying a lot of crap that doesn't make sense in interviews - i.e., his own take on the situation rather than what's actually happening on screen. Like during the Chloe/Parker/one-night stand fiasco he kept saying that Daniel knew more than he let on, and he wasn't a dummy in the situation. What actually played out? Daniel had no idea what was going on and was a total dummy.

So...his extreme plan to protect Nicole may be that he's doing everything he can to keep Jennifer off the scent. That he's trying to protect Nicole and the baby that way - by guarding the paternity secret even from The Great Love of His Life.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I think daniel has tried to protect nicole and he risk his job. But if that is his extreme lengths then they suck
Offline Profile Goto Top

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

Guinevere
Sep 30 2012, 10:59 AM
^The fact that he needs to tell us there's a spark and then describe it in a way that makes no sense & that he's trying to make sound believable says it all really about the fact this so called spark doesn't speak for itself (natural chemistry doesn't need pointing out). I guess this is his version of "Daniel & Jennifer really love each other so much" that MR was spouting last year :blah: . Sorry SC but Jennifer has been a widow for less than a month so she shouldn't be having organic sparks ( :eyeroll: ) with anyone - let alone your disgusting character.
Organic spark my ass...it's more contrived bullshit they are trying to force feed the audience. Today's kool aid. I'm not drinking it. :moon:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Im actually starting to wonder if ej really will have something to do with the babys death since he told nicole a few weeks ago that she needed to tell him the truth or he would have to remind her of what happened with sydney. If ej is not devastated by the loss we will defenitly know he has something to do with it
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Courtneya6688
Sep 30 2012, 02:15 PM
Im actually starting to wonder if ej really will have something to do with the babys death since he told nicole a few weeks ago that she needed to tell him the truth or he would have to remind her of what happened with sydney. If ej is not devastated by the loss we will defenitly know he has something to do with it
I don't know about that. Remember we saw him all up in Nicole's face demanding where Sydney was after he had kidnapped her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

True. I dont know i just am grasping to any hope that this is any thing but giving nicole a dead baby. I dont care who is behind it ej stefeno rafe daniel nicole herself hell even father matt could be and id be happy as long as there was some hope this baby was actually alive
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tibi
Member Avatar

I think there is definitely more to this story. The timing is just so strange, the fact that it is a substitute OBGYN that tells her is also very, very telling.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I thought it was too but this like many others have said could be so daniel doesnt find out and jennifer can be framed which further pisses me off. Because if they are going to do this then it should be about nicole not daniel and jennifer
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic