Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Nicole loses her baby; Airs week of Oct 1
Topic Started: Sep 27 2012, 12:21 PM (18,899 Views)
Ejole Lifer

^ Exactly, I never got why Nicole moved in with Jenn in the first place. Nic is the brokest rich person I know. You would have never known she was married to some wealthy men. Let her get her own damn place. It's actually been disgusting to watch how reckless Nicole has been with the pregnancy knowing her history. I know Nic is a schemer but this was just unbelievable given how devastated she was after losing her baby the other time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Happylover

i hate that every pregnancy that nicole has she always losing a child. i would love an storyline that will let nicole be a mom they let the two whores (chole and sami) of salem have kids but eveybody loses there children.But i think that nicole baby is going to live but she going to use this so that dan can hate jenn and blame her for nic baby dying. just my thoughts
Offline Profile Goto Top

happy
Member Avatar

No, I think it's being used to prop Dannifer. Nicole is being the mean manipulative interloper, and Jennifer is the poor victim. :puke: TPTB really think the audience is that stupid and easily manipulated. They really think they can make people root for Dannifer. TIIC are idiots.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nukelove

As sad as Nicole will be and as much as she wants to be a mother, I'm not so sure this is a bad thing for Nicole. Yes, it is unbelievably devastating and sad but if Nicole is still scheming and ploting to get Daniel back, she's not ready to be a mother yet. Nicole needs to grow-up, focus on fixing her own life (like getting her own house, maybe?),THEN she can worry about having a child; in my mind, with new Eric (priest or not). I truely want Nicole to be a mother and hope the writters let her achieve that dream someday, but until Nicole grows-up and stops scheming she's not ready for a child.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Happylover
Oct 3 2012, 12:04 PM
i hate that every pregnancy that nicole has she always losing a child. i would love an storyline that will let nicole be a mom they let the two whores (chole and sami) of salem have kids but eveybody loses there children.But i think that nicole baby is going to live but she going to use this so that dan can hate jenn and blame her for nic baby dying. just my thoughts
Pretty sure the baby is dead.
MarDar giveth TomSell taketh away. :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

nukelove
Oct 3 2012, 09:18 PM
As sad as Nicole will be and as much as she wants to be a mother, I'm not so sure this is a bad thing for Nicole. Yes, it is unbelievably devastating and sad but if Nicole is still scheming and ploting to get Daniel back, she's not ready to be a mother yet. Nicole needs to grow-up, focus on fixing her own life (like getting her own house, maybe?),THEN she can worry about having a child; in my mind, with new Eric (priest or not). I truely want Nicole to be a mother and hope the writters let her achieve that dream someday, but until Nicole grows-up and stops scheming she's not ready for a child.
Kate, Belle, Marlena, Sami, Chloe, Hope, Carrie.

Its almost as though the only ones who lose their babies are the ones who were in love with their husbands when they got pregnant by their husbands (Melanie/Nicole)
Edited by concerned, Oct 3 2012, 10:13 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

concerned
Oct 3 2012, 10:11 PM
nukelove
Kate, Belle, Marlena, Sami, Chloe, Hope, Carrie.

Its almost as though the only ones who lose their babies are the ones who were in love with their husbands when they got pregnant by their husbands (Melanie/Nicole)
I never get these arguments if characters were ready to be parents on soaps nobody would get pregnant lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I think the writers are going to give Nicole back her baby, be it her baby-girl or baby-boy, it doesn't matter. How it happens is a mystery. I was hoping though that nothing would happen to THIS baby and to think it's so Dannifer can end up together when Nicole is revealed as the evil villain 'hurting' not only Daniel but let an 'innocent' woman go to jail for the murder of her baby. This is the crapppiest pregnancy story EVER!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ejole Lifer

I'm starting to think something is up. I'll reserve judgment though until I see it play out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

This show is just wrong, how many times can Nicole lose her baby, but yet Sami is popping out children on Days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Regardless if the baby lives or dies, I despise Jennifer. Man, they have really ruined her character . To think she used to be one of my favs. :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

nukelove
OK so let me get this straight Nicole is not ready to be a mother because she needs to grow up and stop scheming but YET Sami had a child a sixteen with Lucas and claimed Austin as the father, the whole time Lucas not knowing he had a son. Then had twins from EJ and Lucas, and switched paternity tests to make Lucas both twins father and get EJ out the picture, then changed gears when Lucas went to prison for Will, and gave both babies to EJ to help her raise, when Lucas got out of prison she attempted to say he was an unfit father so EJ could still play daddy to Allie, then she got pregnant yet again and gave the baby she thought was EJ's to Rafe to be father by an illegal adoption but the baby died first. Sorry Sami has four kids is a bad mother, choses the father for every child after they are born. But it's okay for her to have these kids because she so mature and never schemes. :wow:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic