Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Nicole loses her baby; Airs week of Oct 1
Topic Started: Sep 27 2012, 12:21 PM (19,041 Views)
LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Sep 27 2012, 12:40 PM
MaeMae
Sep 27 2012, 12:36 PM
The key to this article is the doctor is a substitute. A substitute I would ask arranged by whom?? Then it's not clear or actually missing all together once Nicole is told the baby is dead what is done to remove the baby from Nicole's body. I think she is to far along to give her a pill and send her home, it would seem they should induce delivery while she's there in the hospital, especially if the baby is really alive. But then I can't imagine Nicole would not want to see her baby boy after delivery. I have seen no spoilers or articles that covers these kind of details.
yes nicoles baby would be a stillborn and you'd think she would want to hold him and tell him goodbye.I still find it odd that if they was going to kill it off they didn't do at daysdiaster or with a fall down the stairs in a fight with jennifer
That may be why she chooses to go home rather than induce labor. She could setup another fight with Jennifer to make her look responsible. I certainly wouldn't put it past Tomlin.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Carmi

Oh, and not to mention the fact that they have practically killed any and all anticipation I had for Eileen's return.

After they're done destroying the characters of Nicole and EJ, Kristen's bound to be the next.

Oy. Vey.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I have been saying for days now, there is something more to this. And the fact that there is a sub ob-gyn, it makes it more than likely it is a setup by Stefano.
Goto Top

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 27 2012, 12:37 PM
Quote:

Shawn Christian says that there is a spark "that becomes organically unearthed when the two of them are together."

:shutup: :shutup: :shutup:
Fertilizer is organic too. Which is fitting because Dannifer is full of shit, as is this story.
Edited by Romancer66, Sep 27 2012, 02:02 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

I can only imagine how crazy they'll have nicole act now probally to be angst for dannifer the first miscarriage was sad but i find this heartbreaking because this baby was real kicking and moving around ect
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Sep 27 2012, 12:49 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Quote:

Shawn Christian says that there is a spark "that becomes organically unearthed when the two of them are together."

Fertilizer is organic too. Which is fitting because Dannifer is full of shit, as if this storyline.
The story. The writers. Corday. NBC...the list goes on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

BOO!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 27 2012, 12:31 PM
Oh for fuck's sakes this has NOTHING. ZERO. ZIP. to do with Jack. Period. This is about Jennifer being a nosy, hypocritical bitch. And fuck you Tomlin for killing Nicole's son just to prop your worthless, chemistry-free couple. :flipoff:
Don't forget needy, jealous, and desperate too. The same things driving Nicole are driving Jen-Jen--I'm just embarrassed that two women are losing their shit over a shallow, worthless, love 'em and leave 'em Lothario like Daniel.

I miss Jack like blazes, but he's better off out of this clusterfuck for now. In my mind, he's recovering from his injuries far from Salem, with no memory of who he is. And Bitchifer isn't there nagging him to recover on her timetable rather than his own.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LanaluvsBroe
Quote:

So apparently Dannifer elicits a spark that digs up old bones...or something like that. Seriously...WTF was SC smoking to come up with a line like that? :lol:

The last line of the article leads me to think that the next step after Nicole sees the Dannifer tender moment is her deciding to set Jen up to take the blame for the death of the baby. It sounds like she sees them almost immediately after getting the news while she's still at the hospital - which is a smidge better than thinking she left and found them at HTS or something. I think the week after next will show us the big event Jennifer is involved in that rocks Salem - and everyone will think she's responsible for what happens to Nicole and the baby.

Oh goody. :sarcasm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Fuck you Days for killing off Nicole's baby yet again. Killing off Nicole's first baby was bad enough, killing off Nicole's second baby so close to the due date especially for a lameass couple like Dannifer is just UNFORGIVABLE.

Posted Image
Goto Top

jdawg1077

So the sub doctor was paid off by EJ and/or Stefano. Nicole thinks the baby is dead and sets up a "miscarriage" for which Jennifer will get the blame. And Nicole will, in some way, give birth and not realize that it's not stillborn but is in fact alive. From a soap standpoint, it's actually a pretty good story that can play out over a year-long period, which is what the show needs to build interest and gain renewal. The only painfully obvious weakness in this story is the lack of support for Dannifer. I can't believe that so soon after Jack's death the writers think that it's believable for Jen to become romantically interested in Daniel. Jen is being ruined here. If she was only acting as a friend, and they took the romance angle out of it, it could be more believable (and acceptable). My only hope is that Jack is alive and well, and returns at some crucial point in the story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

SocRMum1
Sep 27 2012, 12:59 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Quote:

So apparently Dannifer elicits a spark that digs up old bones...or something like that. Seriously...WTF was SC smoking to come up with a line like that? :lol:

The last line of the article leads me to think that the next step after Nicole sees the Dannifer tender moment is her deciding to set Jen up to take the blame for the death of the baby. It sounds like she sees them almost immediately after getting the news while she's still at the hospital - which is a smidge better than thinking she left and found them at HTS or something. I think the week after next will show us the big event Jennifer is involved in that rocks Salem - and everyone will think she's responsible for what happens to Nicole and the baby.

Oh goody. :sarcasm:
will anyone really blame jennifer though she'll get patted on the head like she always does
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Harmony233
Sep 27 2012, 12:50 PM
I can only imagine how crazy they'll have nicole act now probally to be angst for dannifer the first miscarriage was sad but i find this heartbreaking because this baby was real kicking and moving around ect
If Nicole goes whacho emotional nutjob and hacks Dan and Jen-Jen up into tiny little pieces with a machete, who do you think I'll be rooting for, Days? Nicole, of course. NOTHING is gonna make me like Dannifer. Nicole, just pull a Lorena Bobbttt on Dan's ass for the good of women everywhere, will ya?
Edited by Ashtonion, Sep 27 2012, 01:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

karoline
Member Avatar

Sami seems to get pregnant and carry the baby to term whenever a man sneezes at her… But Nicole can`t have one! Seriously?! Nicole has all ready been pregnant with ”miracle babies” twice, if they want the character to actually have a baby sometime they should let this one be carried to term and actually be born alive. Three miracle babies is stretching the limits a little too fare, even for this crappy show.
Edited by karoline, Sep 27 2012, 01:05 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

donnie_turner
Sep 27 2012, 12:46 PM
I have been saying for days now, there is something more to this. And the fact that there is a sub ob-gyn, it makes it more than likely it is a setup by Stefano.
What's up with the substitute doctor? Even if the original actress who played Nicole's doctor wasn't available they could have just recasted and have a new actress play Nicole's original doctor......something's up with this substitute doctor......she could be lying and I think she is......ultrasound included.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Thinking that the substitute doc is merely a plot point so that crazy Nicole can contrive a nasty plan against Jennifer. Every other doctor in Salem knows Daniel and Jennifer - and of course hates the "bad" Nicole.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Sep 27 2012, 12:28 PM
lysie
Sep 27 2012, 12:26 PM
I'm pretty sure the baby heard the name she picked out, and died from shame.
The name Raphael(la) pretty much is the kiss of death.

Either you die literally or you just are left with a cold blank stare. :huh1:
No, there's always death. Tell me that blank stare doesn't make your Polly die a little inside?

The substitute doctor angle they keep mentioning does lead me to believe they're allowing for the baby to return down the road, maybe at the end of the series. If they do bring the baby back, I can't see it happening any time soon, because Nicole is going to need to pay for setting Jennifer up.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

karoline
Sep 27 2012, 01:03 PM
Sami seems to get pregnant and carry the baby to term whenever a man sneezes at her… But Nicole can`t have one! Seriously! Nicole has all ready been pregnant with ”miracle babies” twice, if they want the character to actually have a baby sometime they should let this one be carried to term and actually be born alive. Three miracle babies is stretching the limits a little too fare, even for this crappy show.
IA but now I think they've changed it too nicole can get pregnant but can't carry to term.Another thing why is EJ nowhere near this story I know these writers love him chasing sami but hes barely been in this stoiry and hes the father i know nicole lied to him but EJ's not stupid
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

six
Sep 27 2012, 01:06 PM
The substitute doctor angle they keep mentioning does lead me to believe they're allowing for the baby to return down the road, maybe at the end of the series. If they do bring the baby back, I can't see it happening any time soon, because Nicole is going to need to pay for setting Jennifer up.
EJ and Nicole's baby will show up when EJ is happy with someone else and about to marry or when one of his other kids needs some sort of transfusion/transplant/medical treatment.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

So let's see. Jack, Baby Ejole, Nicole, all sacrificed for Dannifer and many still hate them. Eff off Days!!! Is the real father ever going to get a reaction to this or will they continue to make him a jackass?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic