Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Nicole loses her baby; Airs week of Oct 1
Topic Started: Sep 27 2012, 12:21 PM (19,275 Views)
karoline
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Sep 27 2012, 01:07 PM
karoline
Sep 27 2012, 01:03 PM
Sami seems to get pregnant and carry the baby to term whenever a man sneezes at her… But Nicole can`t have one! Seriously! Nicole has all ready been pregnant with ”miracle babies” twice, if they want the character to actually have a baby sometime they should let this one be carried to term and actually be born alive. Three miracle babies is stretching the limits a little too fare, even for this crappy show.
IA but now I think they've changed it too nicole can get pregnant but can't carry to term.Another thing why is EJ nowhere near this story I know these writers love him chasing sami but hes barely been in this stoiry and hes the father i know nicole lied to him but EJ's not stupid
AGREED. This story has made EJ look even more stupid than he looks when he is chasig after Sami and her way too tight and small dresses. EJ looks more and more stupid every day...It`s sad really.
Edited by karoline, Sep 27 2012, 01:11 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

That part in the article about 'there's a substitute doctor there' just jumps out at you. There's something else going on here.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Why didn't they save this story for Nov sweeps? Or is that when we find out the baby is still alive?
Offline Profile Goto Top

hellencatherine

Okay Am I allowed to swear I am going to say this FUCK YOU TOMSELL for killing Nicole's baby :flipoff: and F U to Dannifer what a fucking boring couple :soapbox: :soapbox:. I can't believe Nicole loses her baby again :soapbox:
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Harmony233
Sep 27 2012, 01:02 PM
SocRMum1
Sep 27 2012, 12:59 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Sep 27 2012, 12:37 PM
Quote:

Shawn Christian says that there is a spark "that becomes organically unearthed when the two of them are together."

:shutup: :shutup: :shutup:
So apparently Dannifer elicits a spark that digs up old bones...or something like that. Seriously...WTF was SC smoking to come up with a line like that? :lol:

The last line of the article leads me to think that the next step after Nicole sees the Dannifer tender moment is her deciding to set Jen up to take the blame for the death of the baby. It sounds like she sees them almost immediately after getting the news while she's still at the hospital - which is a smidge better than thinking she left and found them at HTS or something. I think the week after next will show us the big event Jennifer is involved in that rocks Salem - and everyone will think she's responsible for what happens to Nicole and the baby.

Oh goody. :sarcasm:
will anyone really blame jennifer though she'll get patted on the head like she always does
Jennifer will blame herself. And then we'll be treated to endless scenes of Jen being over wrought and wringing her hands while Maggie (or Hope or Abigail or Daniel or Brady or Marlena...) comfort her in her hours of need.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

jdawg1077
Sep 27 2012, 01:01 PM
So the sub doctor was paid off by EJ and/or Stefano. Nicole thinks the baby is dead and sets up a "miscarriage" for which Jennifer will get the blame. And Nicole will, in some way, give birth and not realize that it's not stillborn but is in fact alive. From a soap standpoint, it's actually a pretty good story that can play out over a year-long period, which is what the show needs to build interest and gain renewal. The only painfully obvious weakness in this story is the lack of support for Dannifer. I can't believe that so soon after Jack's death the writers think that it's believable for Jen to become romantically interested in Daniel. Jen is being ruined here. If she was only acting as a friend, and they took the romance angle out of it, it could be more believable (and acceptable). My only hope is that Jack is alive and well, and returns at some crucial point in the story.
that sounds like a scenario we are likely getting or that EJ and Stefano will keep the child from Nicole . I have no doubt that this baby is actually alive. Whether Nicole knows or not will remain to be seen. The substitute doctor is just too telling in my opinion.
Edited by ShaneDOOLFan, Sep 27 2012, 01:20 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ellie
Sep 27 2012, 12:21 PM
This week's Soap Opera Digest features a long article entitled "Heart-Stopper" about Nicole losing her baby.

At the beginning of the week, Nicole consoles Daniel, who is very upset that Melanie left. But Daniel buries the pain and focuses on Nicole. He then discovers Jennifer looking into Nicole's lab results, and he gets angry at her. Then Daniel talks to Maggie and says he feels bad about what happened with Jennifer, but Maggie tells him he must still have feelings for her.

Meanwhile, Jennifer and Nicole have a confrontation in the Horton Town Square. Jennifer yells at Nicole for having involved Daniel in her life. Ari Zucker explains that Jennifer "has her own issues and needs" and is still grieving over Jack. Nicole knows that Jennifer is putting her down just to make herself feel better.

Nicole then announces she's moving out of the Horton house. She ends up at Daniel's. Nicole goes to rest while Brady comes over and talks to Daniel. Nicole listens out of view as Brady tells Daniel that Jennifer still loves him. Daniel says he still loves Jennifer.

The next day, Nicole has a doctor's appointment. There is a substitute doctor there. The doctor discovers there is no heartbeat, using an ultrasound to confirm. Zucker shares that this is "heart-wrenching" for Nicole, and she poignantly relates all of the hardships that Nicole has suffered over the years.

Meanwhile in the hospital, Jennifer talks to Daniel, telling him that he's risking his career by helping Nicole. As they are arguing, Jennifer injures her hand and Daniel tends to it. Shawn Christian says that there is a spark "that becomes organically unearthed when the two of them are together."

Nicole sees the connection between these two, and she's in an emotional state already...

Pick up the latest Digest for all of the details!
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

The only thing Jennifer is grieving over is the lack of a tanned dick inside her.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Sep 27 2012, 01:21 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DaysPossessed
Member Avatar

I am rooting for a community fuckfest on the show. The characters all screw each other for 5 minutes then switch partners...that way each fanbase gets their moment of glory then the heartbreak of watching this show implode is over and I can shut it off.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

In the article Jennifer sounds like the bad one. It says Jen was trying to embarrass Nicole at the HTS and to get people on her side? JEN, Really?? It says Nicole is an easy target for Jen because people would say Jen has a point?? It makes Jen feel better?
It says "Jennifer is not an innocent in this whole sitution because she is clearly trying to manipulate DANIEL by making Nicole look bad"

Crazy goings on in Salem. I think Nicole has been set up and by not just Jen either. I think Stefano is behind it all and it's going to play in to Jen's hands...somehow.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

DaysPossessed
Sep 27 2012, 01:20 PM
I am rooting for a community fuckfest on the show. The characters all screw each other for 5 minutes then switch partners...that way each fanbase gets their moment of glory then the heartbreak of watching this show implode is over and I can shut it off.
LOL - Id watch that...at least it would be funny and hilarious....and certainly not boring.

A 30 people DAYS orgy....at the Horton Town Square...I am SO there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

The substitute doctor just makes me think that Stefano is pulling strings. Now, how he would have an unborn live baby play an unborn dead baby so the mother can't tell the difference is the challenge, but Stefano is powerful, he can bribe ANYONE to do his bidding.

The Dannifer stuff is just annoying. I don't mind if she has those feelings later but JACK JUST DIED. Gah.
Edited by mer4santo, Sep 27 2012, 01:28 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

Vicky4Mimi
Sep 27 2012, 01:21 PM
In the article Jennifer sounds like the bad one. It says Jen was trying to embarrass Nicole at the HTS and to get people on her side? JEN, Really?? It says Nicole is an easy target for Jen because people would say Jen has a point?? It makes Jen feel better?
It says "Jennifer is not an innocent in this whole sitution because she is clearly trying to manipulate DANIEL by making Nicole look bad"

Crazy goings on in Salem. I think Nicole has been set up and by not just Jen either. I think Stefano is behind it all and it's going to play in to Jen's hands...somehow.
that does sound interesting jenns getting on my nerves how did nicole force daniel to do something she didn't hold a gun up to his head
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

This is just simply disgusting. I am sick of dead babies on this show. Dannifer is not even worth my two cents. How do they think we even want to watch this shit?
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Sep 27 2012, 01:18 PM
Harmony233
SocRMum1
LanaluvsBroe
Sep 27 2012, 12:37 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
So apparently Dannifer elicits a spark that digs up old bones...or something like that. Seriously...WTF was SC smoking to come up with a line like that? :lol:

The last line of the article leads me to think that the next step after Nicole sees the Dannifer tender moment is her deciding to set Jen up to take the blame for the death of the baby. It sounds like she sees them almost immediately after getting the news while she's still at the hospital - which is a smidge better than thinking she left and found them at HTS or something. I think the week after next will show us the big event Jennifer is involved in that rocks Salem - and everyone will think she's responsible for what happens to Nicole and the baby.

Oh goody. :sarcasm:
will anyone really blame jennifer though she'll get patted on the head like she always does
Jennifer will blame herself. And then we'll be treated to endless scenes of Jen being over wrought and wringing her hands while Maggie (or Hope or Abigail or Daniel or Brady or Marlena...) comfort her in her hours of need.
I wouldn't be surprised if they took it even further and had Nicole press charges. Actually, maybe that's why there's a substitute doctor - they want someone who doesn't know Jennifer from the hospital or someone who won't be around if Nicole makes it look like the baby died as a result of a crime.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

mer4santo
Sep 27 2012, 01:24 PM
The substitute doctor just makes me think that Stefano is pulling strings. Now, how he would have an unborn live baby play an unborn dead baby so the mother can't tell the difference is the challenge, but Stefano is powerful, he can bribe ANYONE to do his bidding.
How far long is Nicole? Well I guess that doesn't matter, because if "Georgia" can come back to life in the form of Chelsea, ANY fetus (no matter how old) can as well.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Sep 27 2012, 01:28 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

Mitchapalooza
Sep 27 2012, 01:26 PM
mer4santo
How far long is Nicole? Well I guess that doesn't matter, because is "Georgia" can come back to life, ANY fetus (not matter how old) can as well.
thought she was due in octoer or november not that it matters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Luvmydays
Member Avatar

Hey writers. Thanks. I am D-O-N-E!!!!!! This is the final straw.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

Maybe even Kristen is in on it for revenge against Jennifer for Peter! Bet the writers arent that creative.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

mer4santo

The Dannifer stuff is just annoying. I don't mind if she has those feelings later but JACK JUST DIED. Gah.
Maybe he offers the kid a lifetime supply of teapots filled with gin.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

six
Sep 27 2012, 01:25 PM
SocRMum1
Sep 27 2012, 01:18 PM
Harmony233
SocRMum1

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I wouldn't be surprised if they took it even further and had Nicole press charges. Actually, maybe that's why there's a substitute doctor - they want someone who doesn't know Jennifer from the hospital or someone who won't be around if Nicole makes it look like the baby died as a result of a crime.
I am getting an Annie dutton vibe from nicole
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic