Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Nicole loses her baby; Airs week of Oct 1
Topic Started: Sep 27 2012, 12:21 PM (18,857 Views)
Sindacco
Member Avatar

I never wanted Nicole to be pregnant in the first place so I'm happy about this. I just wish it wasn't over Daniel and Jennifer. The baby should have died during the Daysaster.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

if the writers are smart they will give this "death" a twist. The fallout could leave everyone hating Nicole (if she fakes the babys death) except...Eric.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

jdawg1077
Sep 27 2012, 01:01 PM
So the sub doctor was paid off by EJ and/or Stefano. Nicole thinks the baby is dead and sets up a "miscarriage" for which Jennifer will get the blame. And Nicole will, in some way, give birth and not realize that it's not stillborn but is in fact alive. From a soap standpoint, it's actually a pretty good story that can play out over a year-long period, which is what the show needs to build interest and gain renewal. The only painfully obvious weakness in this story is the lack of support for Dannifer. I can't believe that so soon after Jack's death the writers think that it's believable for Jen to become romantically interested in Daniel. Jen is being ruined here. If she was only acting as a friend, and they took the romance angle out of it, it could be more believable (and acceptable). My only hope is that Jack is alive and well, and returns at some crucial point in the story.
I hope you're right on this. It's downright disturbing that Nicole might be losing another baby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

jdawg1077
Sep 27 2012, 01:01 PM
So the sub doctor was paid off by EJ and/or Stefano. Nicole thinks the baby is dead and sets up a "miscarriage" for which Jennifer will get the blame. And Nicole will, in some way, give birth and not realize that it's not stillborn but is in fact alive. From a soap standpoint, it's actually a pretty good story that can play out over a year-long period, which is what the show needs to build interest and gain renewal. The only painfully obvious weakness in this story is the lack of support for Dannifer. I can't believe that so soon after Jack's death the writers think that it's believable for Jen to become romantically interested in Daniel. Jen is being ruined here. If she was only acting as a friend, and they took the romance angle out of it, it could be more believable (and acceptable). My only hope is that Jack is alive and well, and returns at some crucial point in the story.
This is the thread of hope I am hanging onto. If true, I hope they give some clearer indications of it sooner rather than later because otherwise this is some incredibly sick, twisted, completely NOT entertaining fucking bullshit to beat all of the bullshit this show has subjected its loyal fans to. :flipoff: :frustration:
Offline Profile Goto Top

MaeMae

Another sign I think the baby is going to survive is in the Soaps.com Comings and Goings there is a twitter that says Whitney Avalon is joining Days in October as a Nurse and it's suppose to be a temporary roll. So we have a substitute Doctor, a new Nurse, a baby without a heart beat, Daniel is going to the extreme over something, another couple is engaged, Salem will be Rocked, Stefano is returning with Kristen and Chloe will return with something to do with Parker in January (as of now temporarily). Some where in this maze is the story behind the baby being alive. :shrug: And all to keep EJ from knowing he has a son :drunk: !

I would say a pretty elaborate scheme in the works just because Nicole is afraid of EJ taking the baby from her. Wouldn't it be easier to either write a little humanity into the character of EJ or get rid of the heartless EJ that the writers have created. The latter not being my favorite alternative.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Carly
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Sep 27 2012, 01:29 PM
Maybe even Kristen is in on it for revenge against Jennifer for Peter! Bet the writers arent that creative.
LOL.

I actually do think that Kristen could be the one who steals Nicole's baby. Kristen lost the opportunity to raise EJ as her son, so maybe Kristen will steal EJ and Nicole's baby as a form of retribution. (And this would also allow Kristen to get revenge on Susan by stealing Susan's grandson.) In a few months, perhaps Kristen will announce that she's adopted a baby, and it will turn out to be the baby that Kristen has kept hidden since stealing the kid from Nicole.

I think the new doctor will sedate Nicole while removing the "stillborn" baby. That way, Nicole won't be conscious to see that her baby is still alive. And then Nicole will start having dreams where she hears her newborn baby crying. This will then lead to Nicole going to Father Eric to help her through this difficult time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MaeMae

Carly
Sep 27 2012, 01:43 PM
ShaneDOOLFan
Maybe even Kristen is in on it for revenge against Jennifer for Peter! Bet the writers arent that creative.
LOL.

I actually do think that Kristen could be the one who steals Nicole's baby. Kristen lost the opportunity to raise EJ as her son, so maybe Kristen will steal EJ and Nicole's baby as a form of retribution. (And this would also allow Kristen to get revenge on Susan by stealing Susan's grandson.) In a few months, perhaps Kristen will announce that she's adopted a baby, and it will turn out to be the baby that Kristen has kept hidden since stealing the kid from Nicole.

I think the new doctor will sedate Nicole while removing the "stillborn" baby. That way, Nicole won't be conscious to see that her baby is still alive. And then Nicole will start having dreams where she hears her newborn baby crying. This will then lead to Nicole going to Father Eric to help her through this difficult time.
Exactly Carly!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't think it's ever wise to count out the possibility of a stupid, non-sensical twist. But...

When it comes to Nicole and babies, how many times have they left loopholes in the story so that we can all come o with our own speculation that never seems to come to fruition?
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Carly
Sep 27 2012, 01:43 PM
ShaneDOOLFan
LOL.

And where she develops an inexplicable bond to a baby that was placed in the care of the nuns at Eric's church.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 27 2012, 01:47 PM
I don't think it's ever wise to count out the possibility of a stupid, non-sensical twist. But...

When it comes to Nicole and babies, how many times have they left loopholes in the story so that we can all come o with our own speculation that never seems to come to fruition?
Truth. Days always seems to leave enough plot holes (probably most of which are unintentional) so we can speculate ourselves into a pretzel, only to end up going with the most obvious, unsurprising story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

So Sami can have all the fucking babies she wants but Nicole can't have JUST one?!

& The fact that this article is more about 'Dannifer and their undeniable love' with eachother makes me wanna vomit. There is no spark there at all Shawn Christian, you delusional fuck.

The fact that Nicole is being destroyed more and more makes me sad, first it was at the hands of Ejami and now its Dannifer, two SHIT couples to begin with. So glad I dropped this show when i did.. sheesh
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

So, Nicole loses her baby the same week Rafe and Gabi get good news. Tomlin is back, alright.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DaysPossessed
Member Avatar

I think we hope beyond hope that these shitty writers will actually do something soap worthy.

I am sad that actors like Joe, Eileen, James, Kristen, John, Dee & Drake have to be connected to this show.

Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sep 27 2012, 01:54 PM
So Sami can have all the fucking babies she wants but Nicole can't have JUST one?!

& The fact that this article is more about 'Dannifer and their undeniable love' with eachother makes me wanna vomit. There is no spark there at all Shawn Christian, you delusional fuck.

The fact that Nicole is being destroyed more and more makes me sad, first it was at the hands of Ejami and now its Dannifer, two SHIT couples to begin with. So glad I dropped this show when i did.. sheesh
I don't have any response to this post, but that give you're using makes me so happy. :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Princessah
Member Avatar

Im not surprised at all. Tomlin is on a quest to kill everything Mardar did. Im surprised Lucas is still there. Or did Tomlin hire him back?
Tomlin is an idiot, so probably not.
Madison- dead
Jack-dead
Ian-gone
Nicole's baby- dead
who else did they bring on? Anyone?
and right back to where they left off
Super Rafe check
Dannifer check
Evil mustache twirling EJ- soon to be
The only good thing they have undone of Mardars is the Stefano/EJ paternity. Everything else sucks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

These writers are just as bad as MAB on Y&R. They have good actors who play characters with substance and they DONT use them they way they should be used!

Every new writer wants to bring in their own shit characters and scrap everything that wasn't created by them. Well guess what, your shit stinks. The fact that three gorgrous men are practically creaming themselves over ms. piggy makes me wanna vomit my brains out, and yet Nicole who ACTUALLY is gorgous gets treated like garbage by all these men? Who the fucks brillient idea is this
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Sep 27 2012, 01:22 PM
DaysPossessed
Sep 27 2012, 01:20 PM
I am rooting for a community fuckfest on the show. The characters all screw each other for 5 minutes then switch partners...that way each fanbase gets their moment of glory then the heartbreak of watching this show implode is over and I can shut it off.
LOL - Id watch that...at least it would be funny and hilarious....and certainly not boring.

A 30 people DAYS orgy....at the Horton Town Square...I am SO there.
They can take turns on the random HTS couch! lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Princessah
Sep 27 2012, 02:00 PM
Im not surprised at all. Tomlin is on a quest to kill everything Mardar did. Im surprised Lucas is still there. Or did Tomlin hire him back?
Tomlin is an idiot, so probably not.
Madison- dead
Jack-dead
Ian-gone
Nicole's baby- dead
who else did they bring on? Anyone?
and right back to where they left off
Super Rafe check
Dannifer check
Evil mustache twirling EJ- soon to be
The only good thing they have undone of Mardars is the Stefano/EJ paternity. Everything else sucks.
Uhm, don't forget the hog body pig looking whore Sami, who is apparently irresistable to all men. AS should do everyone a favour and head back to the biggest loser, except this time as a contestent. Or maybe she can just wear a paper bag over her fucking head in scenes from now on, cause maybe it would be more believable that these men can actually go anywhere near her fat twat.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

Can't believe i had to wait nearly 9 months to see this stupid plot DROPPED! Rly there was no need for Nicole to be pregnant by EJ and losing the baby AGAIN!

Dannifer make me sick esp Jenn! :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

I think its ej the devil incarnate
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic