Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Good news for Rafe and Gabi; Airs week of Oct 1
Topic Started: Sep 27 2012, 12:28 PM (5,120 Views)
Ellie

This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Rafe and Gabi.

Sami is sad that Rafe puts a stop to their reunion. She is unaware that he's protecting Gabi. Galen Gering explains that Rafe's sister has to be his first priority.

Meanwhile Chad is upset Melanie left and wants Gabi in jail. Nick says he'll press charges against Chad in that case for assault. Chad agrees not to do anything and Gabi is free. Gering shares that this is a relief for Rafe. Camila Banus says that Gabi will never get over this because "a lot of people died in the explosions and a lot of things happened."

Rafe goes to see Sami and they kiss, and EJ watches...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

That's so wonderful that Rafe and Gabi get good news!! The girl whose jealous crimes ultimately led to people's deaths and her dirty cop brother who was willing to cover up her crimes will have no consequences to their actions. I can't think of two people who are more worthy of getting some good news!! :cheer:
Edited by tomsawyer, Sep 27 2012, 12:35 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

So basically nothing happened.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Uh huh. :mellow:

So far Nick was brought back to:

1. Send Melanie off.
2. Keep Gabi out of jail and on the show.
3. Let Chad flex his "Dimera" muscles.
4. Keep Safe vs EJami round 36 on our screens.

Awesome and productive use of BB's acting skills. Yup. :sarcasm:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Boring!!!! So nothing happens! WTF? Everyone gets off free. Pathetic.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

So did Nick make a deal with the rest of Salem to not turn Gabi in too?

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Geez, sometime, somehow, someway, could they do something different? This is OLD!

tfp

MaeMae

It will all come back and bite them in the 'keister' later....this is a Soap....And it's probably setting up a down stream story line....that is if there's not a change in writers again.....or it's forgotten all together.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

SO thrilled for Rafe, Gabi (in addition to Daniel and Jennifer). Lovely for the Hernandez family to get such great news. Love how the "good guys" always win. *gag*

Oh, and let's just throw in a "EJ watches Rafe and Sami kiss" scene just to rub it all in. Goodness. Hate it.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 27 2012, 12:35 PM
So did Nick make a deal with the rest of Salem to not turn Gabi in too?
I know...right? What grounds for filing charges against Gabi would Chad have that everyone else in Salem (and particularly those who were injured or lost someone in the explosions) wouldn't have? Who the hell cares if Chad files charges or not - what about Brady? Or Abigail (since we know Jennifer wouldn't bother)?

Stupid.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Good news for Rafe & Gabi = TomSell being rehired.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Good news for Rafe and Gabi! Are they moving out of town? Nevermind, that would be good news for me.

Kansa
Member Avatar

I don't see this storyline as consistent with Rafe's character. Really? Family first? He was always putting Sami above Arianna. I know that there is an age difference between Arianna and Gabi, but I still find it odd.

DAYS has a problem in general with keeping Salemites in character. This particular storyline is so bad, though, that I don't know that I care that much.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

mer4santo
Sep 27 2012, 01:20 PM
Good news for Rafe and Gabi! Are they moving out of town? Nevermind, that would be good news for me ALL OF US
Fixed :)
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Sep 27 2012, 01:34 PM.

Vicky4Mimi

I am very happy about this. For one thing, it stops EJ from his evil-ness again and because Safe can be reunited and maybe Sami can settle down for a bit. This man-hopping from her is getting old.

Harmony233

here i was so worried that rafe/gabi wouldn't get good news

Trish the dish

Mitchapalooza
Sep 27 2012, 01:17 PM
Good news for Rafe & Gabi = TomSell being rehired.
NO shit...that is hysterical and so true. The two worst actors are on 5 days a week...and the viewers and ratings are dropping like flies! Arivederci Days. I wish I could say adios Rafe & Gabi but with these writers that will never happen. The show will be cancelled first.
Edited by Trish the dish, Sep 27 2012, 01:42 PM.

Trish the dish

Harmony233
Sep 27 2012, 01:35 PM
here i was so worried that rafe/gabi wouldn't get good news
I know does anyone give a rats ass about these two?

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't really think Rafe was in the wrong yet, but it's ridiculous that Gabi is going to completely get away this. Will her victims even know it was her? And seriously. Why are the DiMeras the only people who ever manage to get justice as victims?

DaysPossessed
Member Avatar

Chad needs to man up and take his chances with assault charges and send Gabi's ass to jail. After all Mel has dumped him what does he have to loose.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply