Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Good news for Rafe and Gabi; Airs week of Oct 1
Topic Started: Sep 27 2012, 12:28 PM (5,103 Views)
six
Member Avatar

It really is wonderful that Tomlin has returned and set things back to the way they were. Gabi isn't a criminal and Rafe is still the inexplicably heroic hypocrite. Who cares that Jack and whatsherface died? They weren't around in 2010, so who needs them?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Princessah
Member Avatar

This is disgusting. That girl is ultimately responsible for 2 deaths. Jack was more important than her or Rafe yet she gets off scott free?! Oh but all that matters is that Rafe still is a superhero. Can't have a sucky sister tarnishing his halo now can we? I hate Gary Tomlin, as much as I can hate someone I don't know. Ugh!

La_Laa

I have no words. I want to scratch my eyes out.

Trish the dish

^^^^
I think that is the general concensus everywhere regarding Days!
Edited by Trish the dish, Sep 27 2012, 01:58 PM.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

A quick wrap up, but then the whole Andrew stalker stuff was MarDar and TomSell want to push off on that and get to the stories they have in mind.
I'm more interested in where things are going to go with Gabi and Nick now than I was with the whole obsessed over Chad thing so I'm rolling just fine with this clean up. Nick and Gabi both have messy pasts. It gives them commonality as they move forward and Chad can get in touch with his Dimera side and entertain us with some more Mad Chad. The kid could use a better use of his character than boringly being Salem's passed around boy toy.

So, I say, 'Yay, let's move along".

Lil
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Sep 27 2012, 02:06 PM
A quick wrap up, but then the whole Andrew stalker stuff was MarDar and TomSell want to push off on that and get to the stories they have in mind.
I'm more interested in where things are going to go with Gabi and Nick now than I was with the whole obsessed over Chad thing so I'm rolling just fine with this clean up. Nick and Gabi both have messy pasts. It gives them commonality as they move forward and Chad can get in touch with his Dimera side and entertain us with some more Mad Chad. The kid could use a better use of his character than boringly being Salem's passed around boy toy.

So, I say, 'Yay, let's move along".
I'm inclined to agree. But with a Chad recast lol

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Nice to see Nick stick up for Gabi. I like them together. And I'm very happy for Rafe too. He's a great guy and deserves some good news. :)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Harmony233
Sep 27 2012, 01:35 PM
here i was so worried that rafe/gabi wouldn't get good news
:biggrin: :biggrin:

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Well I for one am thrilled, because that was like DAYS of angst worrying about this whole Gabi/stalker/explosion thing and whether Rafe would be able to merge with Sami again. Or something.

To clarify- Chad is supposed to be stupid, right? And we are too, I suppose, because the first thing that comes to mind is that the Dimeras would easily get him out of any silly assault charges. But in this case they wouldn't?

Whatever. I hope they keep Gabi on the psycho side of things. Much more interesting.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Trish the dish
Sep 27 2012, 01:58 PM
^^^^
I think that is the general concensus everywhere regarding Days!
Truth is spoken!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Lucky
Sep 27 2012, 02:16 PM
Nice to see Nick stick up for Gabi. I like them together. And I'm very happy for Rafe too. He's a great guy and deserves some good news. :)
If anything, he deserves a hammer upside his head for trying to get back together with the bowl of rice pudding.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Now that I've settled down from all of the excitement and relief for Gabi, I have to wonder--will Abigail ever figure out that Gabi basically killed her dad?

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Sep 27 2012, 02:26 PM
Now that I've settled down from all of the excitement and relief for Gabi, I have to wonder--will Abigail ever figure out that Gabi basically killed her dad?
:wow: Yes I'd like to see the rest of the town find out what Gabi put in play (we know it will never happen). Because whenever the Hurl factor is involved Tomlin let's them slide and blames a DiMera. Chad should tell Nick go for it and when my family get's me off I'll be back to finish you up. As for Gabi, let Abigail at her my bet is Chad will tell Abigail and they'll reunite that couple. One thing I'd really like to see is Sami defending Rafe's little witch sister to Brady who lost his finace' thanks to Zero Hero Rafe's little sister.

bomber
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Sep 27 2012, 02:26 PM
It's Tomlin's Salem now. Abigail is going to be so happy that Jenn is back with Dan that she'll probably thank Gabi for killing her father.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

DaysPossessed
Sep 27 2012, 01:48 PM
Chad needs to man up and take his chances with assault charges and send Gabi's ass to jail. After all Mel has dumped him what does he have to loose.
Dude, Chad is (regretfully) a Dimera, he would NEVER go to jail! There is no LOGIC here.

Chelsea
Member Avatar

Please let Abigail find out that little bitch is the reason why her father is dead. Tomlin shouldn't be writing classified ads let alone a soap opera. :soapbox:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Ugh. Excuse me while I :puke:

DaysPossessed
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Sep 27 2012, 03:34 PM
DaysPossessed
Sep 27 2012, 01:48 PM
Chad needs to man up and take his chances with assault charges and send Gabi's ass to jail. After all Mel has dumped him what does he have to loose.
Dude, Chad is (regretfully) a Dimera, he would NEVER go to jail! There is no LOGIC here.
Yes...a Dimera he is. I want the little twit Gabi to go down. As for logic..we need to find another show.

Ireland98

I really don't care if Gabi or Rafe pay for their crimes because most characters don't. Plus the NABI scenes are one of the few things that I enjoy on this show right now and I don't want those to end.

What's more troubling for me is that this is a 'story' that's being used to attract viewers. Yeah, good luck with that!
I doubt that readers of SOD that don't watch Days will read this article and think- 'What?! Soap characters aren't going to get in trouble for something bad they did?! Oooh, I have to tune in to see this original concept!"

But then again, given all the crap that will be on next week, I know Days didn't really have much to choose from. :shame:

nukelove

Rafe was hellbent on making E.J. pay for Stefano's murder even if he was innocent because he's a Dimera. Yet, his little sister hires a fake stocker and gets Melanie kidnapped, and yet he's happy she doesn't have to pay? No wonder he can't keep a job as a cop. And really? E.J. HAS TO see Safe kissing? I guess the viewers have to be 100% certain who we need to root for and who's the villain? Heaven knows we can't tell the writters their favorites suck.
Edited by nukelove, Sep 27 2012, 06:59 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply