Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Good news for Rafe and Gabi; Airs week of Oct 1
Topic Started: Sep 27 2012, 12:28 PM (5,121 Views)
JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

PLEASE FREE EJ FROM THIS SAFE MESS UGHHHHHH THIS SHOW SUCKS MONKEY BALLS! :soapbox:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Erin_123
Member Avatar

YES. Safe!!!!

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

The SL is so fucking lame, one whole week for Sami to believe wants want to call it quits, then presto it's over. That is the quickest reunion ever, where the beef? TomSell are idiots, selling us this shit!

Nicole Walker

That is so uninspiring.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I will reiterate for the millionth time, I honesty don't care which people hook up, but damn it, give me a good story first!
Edited by Dreamer, Sep 27 2012, 10:40 PM.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Now that Nick has saved Gabi from being burned at the stakes,.......I guess it's okay if he sleeps with her! :sex4:

King
Member Avatar

ONE thing I will say for the new old writers...and the ONLY thing I will say is that they have made me enjoy Gabi.

Rafe still blows.

james0479
Member Avatar

I'm sure someone has beat me to this possibly but I haven't had time to look thru this whole thread.

Nicoles baby dies.

Bo quits his job and leaves the show.

But....

GOOD NEWS for Rafe and Gabi!!!!!

Yeah!!!, not so much. Wtf!!

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I don't understand being appalled that Rafe and Gabi aren't paying for their crimes while admitting that the Dimeras lately have gotten away with every evil act they've pulled with no remorse and no retribution.

The only thing that sickens me is this show continuing to ignore justice for victims unless they are Dimeras.

Jennifer/Abby should be in this story. They should be fighting tooth and nail to bring justice for Jack. Will should go to Lucas with his concern for Gabi and Lucas should be pissed because he almost died. This story could be an unbrella story instead of a "trial" for Safe and Nabi.
Edited by Aliaron, Sep 28 2012, 04:19 AM.

La_Laa

Aliaron
Sep 28 2012, 04:16 AM
I don't understand being appalled that Rafe and Gabi aren't paying for their crimes while admitting that the Dimeras lately have gotten away with every evil act they've pulled with no remorse and no retribution.

The only thing that sickens me is this show continuing to ignore justice for victims unless they are Dimeras.

Jennifer/Abby should be in this story. They should be fighting tooth and nail to bring justice for Jack. Will should go to Lucas with his concern for Gabi and Lucas should be pissed because he almost died. This story could be an unbrella story instead of a "trial" for Safe and Nabi.
We are on the same page.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Posted Image

TFP!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

CherishLuvsEJ
Sep 28 2012, 06:33 AM
LMBOOOOO! this banner had me laughing so hard. :lol:

hellencatherine

La_Laa
Sep 28 2012, 05:31 AM
Aliaron

We are on the same page.
Edited by hellencatherine, Sep 28 2012, 10:25 AM.

King
Member Avatar

LMAO!

wolfgangmozart
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 27 2012, 12:28 PM
Camila Banus says that Gabi will never get over this because "a lot of people died in the explosions and a lot of things happened."
Looks like she's bringing her winning interview style back again. "Stuff happened and some of it was good and some of it was bad!"

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Aliaron

I'm appalled that Rafe/Gabi get away with their crimes on the front that NO one seems to know or find out about them. They sit up on the pedastol Tomlin has made for them and hypocritically tell others they are bad people. Rafe for instance led a one man brigade to bring Nicole to justice for kidnapping yet he was basically doing the same thing with Grace with the illegal adoption papers. Not even counting when Sami shot EJ in the head and he a police officer covered the whole thing up.

Gabi is now getting the same thing the only people who know what she did will never tell the rest of Salem and have Gabi look bad for putting into effect the situation that killed two people. With the lack of that age group females and the fact the she's already laying into Chad for Nick, basically says Abby will stay friends with the girl who caused her fathers death AND never know it.

On the DiMera fron all of Salem always know what they did they just always get away with it on technicalities, or that the Brady PD did something to polute the case.

I do agree though that this could have been a great umbrella story for many storylines, but they never go that route, they'd rather continue to push NONE chemistry couples and tell us daily how great they are. :blah: :blah:

luvmysoaps

La_Laa
Sep 28 2012, 05:31 AM
Aliaron

We are on the same page.
Me too.

I am still waiting for John to get his money back :shrug:

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

So Gabi causes a whole mess of crap across town that affects everyone, kills innocent people (who were shit loads better characters than the entire Hernandaz clan will ever be) and nothing will be done to her at all because we should just accept she has enough crap to feel guilty about as it is? Are you freakin joking me Days? Wtf? She was over it two seconds after it went down, now she's all me, me, me. I can't go to jail, wahhh. What are the writers drinking? Seriously?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

monie1973

Wow when had any DiMera's ever paid for their crimes, hmmmm, never!! Hernandez family just following in the DiMera footsteps. Rafe did go to Justin to get Gabi a defense and she was going to turn herself in and besides EJ doesn't care if Gabi pays he just tring to get Sami and so glad Chad realizes this. Plus I don 't thing the Chad/Gabi/Nick thing is over just yet, Chad is going dark so I think he is still going to go after Gabi/Nick.

six
Member Avatar

The Dimeras face typical soap consequences for their crimes all the time. Nobody is going to go to jail long term unless they're written out (which has happened to a Dimera - two actually, if you count Kristen's kidnapping as a prison of sorts, and I have no way to check right now, but didn't Stefano serve jail time back in the 80s? Tandre may have, too.). Which is more than can be said for Gabi and Rafe. Arianna, who was (coincidentally?) the least Hernandez like of them all, did pay, though.
Edited by six, Oct 2 2012, 10:27 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply