Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
September 2012 Episode Rankings & Stats
Topic Started: Sep 27 2012, 06:57 PM (1,757 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN JASON47's FACEBOOK PAGE: Come on over to Facebook and "like" Jason47's Days Website: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jason47s-Days-Website/137323003076649

DAILY CAST CHART: Review each day's cast list from September 2012 at http://www.jason47.com/days/castcharts2012.html

2012 Episode Rankings. The following is a listing of how many episodes each actor appeared in on "Days of Our Lives" in 2012 (1/1/12-9/30/12), out of a total of 179 episodes. For the complete list, please visit http://www.jason47.com.

Rank. Actor (Character) # of Episodes
1. James Scott (E.J. DiMera) 129
2. Alison Sweeney (Sami Brady) 125
3. Galen Gering (Rafe Hernandez) 113
4. Chandler Massey (Will Horton) 103
5. Kristian Alfonso (Hope Brady) 94
*. Arianne Zucker (Nicole Walker) 94
7. Molly Burnett (Melanie Jonas) 83
8. Deidre Hall (Marlena Evans Black) 80
9. Drake Hogestyn (John Black) 77
*. Peter Reckell (Bo Brady) 77

September Episode Rankings. Here's how many episodes each actor has appeared in this month (9/1/12-9/30-/12), out of a total of 19 episodes. For the complete list, please visit http://www.jason47.com.

1. Alison Sweeney (Sami Brady) 19
2. Molly Burnett (Melanie Jonas) 18
3. Casey Jon Deidrick (Chad DiMera) 17
4. Blake Berris (Nick Fallon) 15
*. Galen Gering (Rafe Hernandez) 15
6. Shawn Christian (Daniel Jonas) 14
*. James Scott (E.J. DiMera) 14
8. Camila Banus (Gabi Hernandez) 13
*. Arianne Zucker (Nicole Walker) 13
10. Suzanne Rogers (Maggie Kiriakis) 12
*. Freddie Smith (Sonny Kiriakis) 12

SET TOTALS: September 2012:
Horton Town Square...19
Sami's Apartment...18
Brady Pub...17
Chad's Apartment...16
Coffee House...16
Horton Living Room...14
Kiriakis Mansion...10
Nurses' Station...8
Daniel's Apartment...6
Hospital Waiting Area...6
Hospital Exam Room...4
Police Conference Room...4
Hearing Room...3
Rafe's Loft...3
Prison Visiting Room...2
Abigail's Bedroom (Horton House)...1
EJ's Office...1
Hospital Room (empty)...1
Jennifer's Office...1
Sami's Office (Countess Wilhelmina)...1

DIRECTORS & SCRIPT WRITERS:
9/4/12: Phil Sogard & Melissa Salmons
9/5/12: Albert Alarr & Jeanne Marie Ford
9/6/12: Grant A. Johnson & Jeanne Marie Ford
9/7/12: Grant A. Johnson & Richard Culliton
9/10/12: Albert Alarr & Richard Culliton
9/11/12: Albert Alarr & Carolyn Culliton
9/12/12: Grant A. Johnson & Janet Iacobuzio
9/13/12: Steven Williford & Melissa Salmons
9/14/12: Albert Alarr & David A. Levinson
9/17/12: Albert Alarr & Richard Culliton
9/18/12: Herb Stein & Carolyn Culliton
9/19/12: Grant A. Johnson & Janet Iacobuzio
9/20/12: Phil Sogard & David A. Levinson
9/21/12: Grant A. Johnson & Jeanne Marie Ford
9/24/12: Albert Alarr & Melissa Salmons
9/25/12: Phil Sogard & Melissa Salmons
9/26/12: Steven Williford & Melissa Salmons
9/27/12: Albert Alarr & Jeanne Marie Ford
9/28/12: TBA

http://www.jason47.com
Edited by Jason47, Sep 27 2012, 10:27 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Trish the dish

They need to get rid of rifraf's loft for good as well as rthe character. He sucks
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Jason47
Sep 27 2012, 06:57 PM
2012 Episode Rankings. The following is a listing of how many episodes each actor appeared in on "Days of Our Lives" in 2012 (1/1/12-9/30/12), out of a total of 179 episodes. For the complete list, please visit http://www.jason47.com.

This is the main reason the show has been unwatchable right now.

At least we have great characters like Rafe to keep the show interesting.

ShaneDOOLFan

Jason have you gotten Eileen Davidson's first scripts yet? any teasers?

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Freddie Smith (Sonny) is on the Sept 28th episode. So that means he was on 12 episodes in Sept and 41 so far for 2012

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Is it me or did Melanie's exit story propel six actors into the monthly top 10 who almost never occupy that rarefied air (MB, CD, BB, SC, CB and SR)?

Jason47
Member Avatar

johnwalterseip
Sep 27 2012, 10:01 PM
Freddie Smith (Sonny) is on the Sept 28th episode. So that means he was on 12 episodes in Sept and 41 so far for 2012
Is Freddie on? I couldn't tell from Skye's write-up of the day ahead. I saw that Lucas mentioned Sonny was back at the coffee house, but only saw that one mention of Sonny.

In any event, the last episode of the month isn't "officially" in the books until I watch it and compile the scene-by-scene for the episode. Corrections are then made to the lists, if need be.

Jason47
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Sep 27 2012, 09:00 PM
Jason have you gotten Eileen Davidson's first scripts yet? any teasers?
Eileen's back within a week or so....if I had Eileen's stuff, we could have done some trivia games for prizes back in July & August! Let's hope for some new sneak peeks soon!!

Jason47
Member Avatar

johnwalterseip
Sep 27 2012, 10:01 PM
Ok, John, all the corrections have been made at the site. Thanks for the heads up!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Jason47
2. Alison Sweeney (Sami Brady) 125
3. Galen Gering (Rafe Hernandez) 113
Jason47
2. Molly Burnett (Melanie Jonas) 18
3. Casey Jon Deidrick (Chad DiMera) 17
4. Blake Berris (Nick Fallon) 15
*. Galen Gering (Rafe Hernandez) 15
6. Shawn Christian (Daniel Jonas) 14
*. James Scott (E.J. DiMera) 14
8. Camila Banus (Gabi Hernandez) 13
Quote:

17. Kristian Alfonso (Hope Brady) 6
*. Lauren Koslow (Kate DiMera) 6
19. Peggy McCay (Caroline Brady) 5
*. Peter Reckell (Bo Brady) 5
what's wrong with the show in a nut shell. All of those characters basically appearing in the same 2 stories!

Seriously, Bo & Caroline appeared in the same number of episodes??
Edited by Supergirlx2, Sep 27 2012, 11:33 PM.

LovingDays

okay thank god melanie is leaving

please less screen time for EJ,Rafe,Sami,Daniel and please more Kate,Stefano,Marlena,John,Bo,Hope,Justin,Adrienne for the next months to come

Queen B
Member Avatar

This is laughable... Sami, Daniel, Rafe, Melanie all the lead heroines again. my god

Ejole Lifer

More Nicole please. I don't buy AS as the heroine or leading lady. Stop shoving her down our throats. EJ on the other hand I can see as a leading man for sure, but still they put him on too much. Balance is the key.

jb1183

Jason47
Here's how many episodes each actor has appeared in this month (9/1/12-9/30-/12), out of a total of 19 episodes.

It is completely insane that Alison Sweeney/Sami was in 19/19 episodes last month and still has yet to miss an episode for this first week of October. No character needs to be in every episode of a given month, or a given week for that matter.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Thanks Jason.

Quote:

21. Deidre Hall (Marlena Evans Black) 4

33. Drake Hogestyn (John Black) 1

THAT. Is pathetic! I don't give a crap if you're saving their guarantees, ONE episode for this show's all-time hero is freaking pathetic.

GatesRhiannon
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Oct 4 2012, 07:43 PM
Thanks Jason.

Quote:

21. Deidre Hall (Marlena Evans Black) 4

33. Drake Hogestyn (John Black) 1

THAT. Is pathetic! I don't give a crap if you're saving their guarantees, ONE episode for this show's all-time hero is freaking pathetic.
What's even worse is that 1 episode amounted to less than 2 minutes of air time & was dedicated to breaking up a fight between the wonder-duds, Rafe & EJ.

And let's not even get into the all-kinds of matronly wrong that was Marlena smiling, smirking & nodding at Will and his waste of space Mother.

MarvinPepper
Member Avatar

That September Top 10 is the reason I'm no longer watching. All the focus on Tomlin's pets and no airtime at all for our beloved vets.So much for balance. The fact that Melame appears in 18 out of 19 episodes during September for her exit story when her character has only been on the show for a little over 3 years and Peter appears in just 5 for Bo's exit, when Bo is one of the most loved, most popular and most iconic characters in DAYS history, shows just how completely screwed this SHOW is and what utter fools, Tomlin, Whitesell (and the idiots who re-hired them) are. Having Sami on every freaking episode is enough to make anyone switch off. And for the life of me, I'll never understand Tomlin's obsession with Rafe. He will NEVER, EVER in a million years come even close to replacing Bo Brady as the show's hero. NEVER!!!

Edited by MarvinPepper, Oct 7 2012, 01:53 AM.

andromeda
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, Jason. What a sad state of affairs. James Scott and Alison Sweeney up the top, and Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn on the bottom.

andromeda
Member Avatar

jb1183
Oct 4 2012, 07:37 PM
Jason47
Here's how many episodes each actor has appeared in this month (9/1/12-9/30-/12), out of a total of 19 episodes.

It is completely insane that Alison Sweeney/Sami was in 19/19 episodes last month and still has yet to miss an episode for this first week of October. No character needs to be in every episode of a given month, or a given week for that matter.
It's disgusting.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

The fact that JS AS and GG are constantly on is what's killing the ratings. I am VERY disappointed that Lucas is not even on the list when imho he is so much more deserving of air time. I want more of JS and AZ, they are not a total borefest like AS is becoming. I could care less about Sami's snatch. More Ejole and Lucas please.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply