Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thur Ratings: 'Anatomy' scores best ratings since 2011
Topic Started: Sep 28 2012, 12:59 PM (318 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Adults 18-49
The Big Bang Theory 5.0/15
Grey's Anatomy 4.4/12 <---------------(Highest ratings since March 2011)
Two and a Half Men 3.5/10
The X Factor 3.2/10
Elementary 3.1/9
Person Of Interest 2.9/8
Glee 2.4/7
Last Resort 2.2/7
Scandal 2.2/6
The Office 2.1/7
Parks and Recreation 1.6/4
Saturday Night Live: Weekend Update 1.5/6
The Office 2.1/7
Rock Center With Brian Williams 0.8/2
The Vampire Diaries 0.3/1
The Next 0.3/1
Edited by Rick, Sep 29 2012, 04:32 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I am shocked that a medical drama can still pull a 4.3 in it's ninth season :wow:

King
Member Avatar

I loved last night's Grey's. I don't get the hate!

I think last season was one of the best since like...three.

Manny
Member Avatar

I heard they killed of both Lexie and Mark... wow, I bet their ratings plummet next week after that..

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Manny
Sep 28 2012, 03:46 PM
I heard they killed of both Lexie and Mark... wow, I bet their ratings plummet next week after that..
Lexie died during the season finale and Mc Steamy was taken off life support last night and passed away. I'm just glad Arizona is alive even though they kind of led us to believe she wasn't until the end of last night's show.

King
Member Avatar

Spoiler: click to toggle

I will miss Lexie. Not Mark.

I am really excited about this season.

Mr. Feeney from Boy Meets World.
Rex from Desperate Housewives.
Smash Williams from Friday Night Lights
Mac from Veronica Mars.

And that new girl, Dr Wilson. IDK where else she is from, but I like her a lot.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I liked seeing Tina Majorino as one of the interns.

Manny
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Sep 28 2012, 03:52 PM
Manny
Sep 28 2012, 03:46 PM
Lexie died during the season finale and Mc Steamy was taken off life support last night and passed away. I'm just glad Arizona is alive even though they kind of led us to believe she wasn't until the end of last night's show.
Yeah, I knew Lexie died earlier, but I had no idea they were killing off Mark as well. I just think people tuned in to see the fall out of whatever catastrophic accident happened in the finale and I am predicting people will leave now.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I swear Grey's is the one show that can make me cry like no other. Wonderful finale. Can't wait for next week. And I'm so glad Arizona was alive. That was a nice surprise.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Miss Rhi
Sep 28 2012, 04:12 PM
I liked seeing Tina Majorino as one of the interns.
Me too! I've loved her since the made for TV movie 'Alice in Wonderland' Glad she found another show so fast after she was killed off True Blood (Fu*kers! LOL)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply