Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, October 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 28 2012, 01:41 PM (5,658 Views)
Harmony233

confusedbyitall
Sep 28 2012, 02:47 PM
Courtneya6688
Sep 28 2012, 02:16 PM
What is daniels plan?
He gives Nicole a drug that makes the baby seem to have perished, when if fact, he is still alive. They then deliver the baby in a secret place and Rafe is the one who takes it to the convent (to the nuns who helped him when he was young) to be taken care of. Nicole then would be able to visit him often. I'm just kidding. Sci-fi, I know. ;)
you know they actually did a story like this on amc when amanda thought david was trevors father somehow they made david think his child was dead don't really remeber
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

Anita
Sep 28 2012, 02:24 PM
pennieloafer
Sep 28 2012, 02:05 PM
I lean towards ej taking the baby

I TAKE WHAT IS MINE
It sure looks that way.
the only thing i don't get is how would the sub doc be involved ect

WillFan
Member Avatar

Days Preview 10-1-12

http://youtu.be/AXx839FvONg

Bo & Hope:

http://youtu.be/HUrz_Uh9cms

deletemyaccountplease

I hope nicole goes into hiding...meets Eric then ej loks for her and finds them/the baby and gets jealous but no way that'll happen
Edited by deletemyaccountplease, Sep 28 2012, 03:03 PM.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Sep 28 2012, 02:16 PM
What is daniels plan?
I think I know. Daniel hires the OBGYN to tell Nikki that she miscarried (Nikki knows about this). She pretends to be devastated. This way, the DiMera's won't go after her for the child.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I feel like daniel having this unspoken plan and ej being ej about taking what is his is suppose to give us hope that there is some thing more than nicoles baby just dying but i still kind of doubt it.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I dont think daniel is that heartless to be honest. He is suppose to be a good guy and this would def. Make him look horrible which is some thing the current writters would never do

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

EJaniel scenes sound good. I might watch this one...

Harmony233

Courtneya6688
Sep 28 2012, 03:25 PM
I feel like daniel having this unspoken plan and ej being ej about taking what is his is suppose to give us hope that there is some thing more than nicoles baby just dying but i still kind of doubt it.
i kinda agree i think they want us to think about daniel and ej's plan which will be nothing

camera shy

Well it looks like more and more that Shawn knew what he was talking in his interview about protecting Melanie and Nicole from the DiMeras. A lot people said he was talking about what's already aired because Melanie was gone, but we'll see him protect her from the DiMeras on Monday's show and I guess in the coming months, go to extreme lengths to protect Nicole and her baby......that baby is alive.

niki

I'm sorry Gabi but umm, people could have been killed. My mistake - i thought they were and that's the reason we're being encumbered with the return of the sickening Dannifer.
Edited by niki, Sep 28 2012, 04:24 PM.

Lumi_are_true_love

Thanks for posting these Day ahead previews for us for we all truly apprecitiate it. I like that Sami's conversation with Rafe is about Lucas and love that Rafe is picking up on the fact that Sami misses Lucas already.

I really like that Sami is missing Lucas already and it sounds like Sami still has feelings for Lucas and is still in love with Lucas and wishes she could be with Lucas again. I love that Rafe seems to be picking up on that already that misses Lucas and still has feelings for Lucas and wishes she could be with Lucas still and that Rafe is picking up on this already. I like that the conversation that Sami and Rafe had and like that it ended up being about Lucas when Rafe asked her about Lucas.

deletemyaccountplease

Really curious

If dicole references talking to rafe about the plan but never shows it...def think the baby is alive!!!
Edited by deletemyaccountplease, Sep 28 2012, 04:33 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

jen yells how can you say that, i have feelings for another man when my husband just died

He is NOT your husband. You divorced him. And if by some miracle he turns up alive again, I hope you get a front row seat when he marries another woman, one who is actually deserving of his love.

Quote:

and says Daniel what has that woman gotten you into

He is a grown man. Nicole didn't get him into anything he didn't want to be part of himself.

Quote:

she says i was stupid
people could have been killed

Excuse me? Could have? Tomlin you hack, people WERE killed. Try and remember what the fuck it is you're writing. :flipoff:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Sep 28 2012, 04:36 PM.

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

^It's a clue..Jack is still alive out there somewhere. :tounge:

Maybe Jennifer means that Jack was always her husband in her heart :teehee: :sarcasm:

Maybe Missy removing herself from twitter had something to do with the current writing for Jennifer. She must've known how much grief she would get LOL

bomber
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 28 2012, 02:25 PM
Skye
Sep 28 2012, 01:41 PM
gabi comes to see rafe
she wants to set up a payment schedule, she knows justin is expensive
he says you dont have to do this
she says i was stupid
Um, what?
People could have been killed.

O.K. thanks Tomlin. I guess us Jack lovers know exactly where we - and Jack- stand now.

:flipoff:

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

And even though Jack wasn't technically killed in the explosion which came about from Gabi's original plan - Madison was. And Jack wouldn't have died had Abby not been caught in the elevator caused by the explosion (though she could probably get out of his death on a technicality). But still I'm sure we're supposed to pretend he never came back or even existed in the first place (judging by Abby's limited airtime lately).

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

bomber
Sep 28 2012, 05:00 PM
tomsawyer
Sep 28 2012, 02:25 PM
Skye
Sep 28 2012, 01:41 PM
gabi comes to see rafe
she wants to set up a payment schedule, she knows justin is expensive
he says you dont have to do this
she says i was stupid
Um, what?
People could have been killed.

O.K. thanks Tomlin. I guess us Jack lovers know exactly where we - and Jack- stand now.

:flipoff:

You know Tomlin has an obsession with the Hernandez family. He'll throw just about anyone under the bus for them. :flipoff:

Ireland98

Another boring episode. :sleep:

Too much conversation about Melanie.

Such a waste to see EJ talking about that douche, Chad :shame:

Tomlin wants to insult the viewers by trying to get us to forget everything we saw under MarDar, including Jack :angry:

appleblossom

Lumi_are_true_love
Sep 28 2012, 04:24 PM
Thanks for posting these Day ahead previews for us for we all truly apprecitiate it. I like that Sami's conversation with Rafe is about Lucas and love that Rafe is picking up on the fact that Sami misses Lucas already.

I really like that Sami is missing Lucas already and it sounds like Sami still has feelings for Lucas and is still in love with Lucas and wishes she could be with Lucas again. I love that Rafe seems to be picking up on that already that misses Lucas and still has feelings for Lucas and wishes she could be with Lucas still and that Rafe is picking up on this already. I like that the conversation that Sami and Rafe had and like that it ended up being about Lucas when Rafe asked her about Lucas.
Typical Sami, don't know what she's got till it's gone. Lucas would be a fool to take her back, but I hope they will always be friends.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply