Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, October 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 28 2012, 01:41 PM (5,651 Views)
ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

If the baby isnt dead, the person who came up with this is beyond stupid! Nicole would feel that child kick if he was still alive. Come on now. I know this is a soap, but that would just be pathetic beyond belief.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

DanishDoolFan
Sep 28 2012, 05:48 PM
If the baby isnt dead, the person who came up with this is beyond stupid! Nicole would feel that child kick if he was still alive. Come on now. I know this is a soap, but that would just be pathetic beyond belief.
that would be silly in the article it was talking about how the baby was active and moving around the day before

deletemyaccountplease

Good ejole scene

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Lumi_are_true_love
Sep 28 2012, 04:24 PM
Thanks for posting these Day ahead previews for us for we all truly apprecitiate it. I like that Sami's conversation with Rafe is about Lucas and love that Rafe is picking up on the fact that Sami misses Lucas already.

I really like that Sami is missing Lucas already and it sounds like Sami still has feelings for Lucas and is still in love with Lucas and wishes she could be with Lucas again. I love that Rafe seems to be picking up on that already that misses Lucas and still has feelings for Lucas and wishes she could be with Lucas still and that Rafe is picking up on this already. I like that the conversation that Sami and Rafe had and like that it ended up being about Lucas when Rafe asked her about Lucas.
Huh? How was the conversation between Sami and Rafe about Lucas? It was totally about them altho I think Sami did mention Lucas's name.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I've been so good lately not to watch the epis, but I still love to read DR!

Let's dicuss the following Quote: jen yells how can you say that, i have feelings for another man when my husband just died

1) glaring point is 'husband" she divorced him, Jack was her ex-husband---

2) Could they have had an off-screen wedding,---When Jack's personal affects were returned to her, there was a wedding band amongst the items? lame, but possible

3) the stuff about having feelings for another man, since her 'husband just died,' is realy a WTF comment. Jennifer had feelings for another man when her 'husband- technical ex-husband, but who cares" was not dead. and when he came back... not only did she still have feelings for Dan, she was feeling him up at every chance she got, making Jack watch it, it was sick and twisted then, just as it is now.

4)IMO, Jennifer Horton was just as much a bitch then as she is now.

5)In her defence... don't get too excited...in her little defence.... I do believe a person can find true love more than once in their lifetime... so Dan might be it, its just the fact that he saved her life was so undramatic, it doesn't come close to what the real Jennifer should have felt for Jack Deveraux, when he came home and needed her to help him get through a rough time in his life. FYI... Jack saved Jennifer more times than I can count and now I firmly believe, more times than he should have.

Romancer66

Dreamer
Sep 28 2012, 07:29 PM

Let's dicuss the following Quote: jen yells how can you say that, i have feelings for another man when my husband just died

2) Could they have had an off-screen wedding,---When Jack's personal affects were returned to her, there was a wedding band amongst the items? lame, but possible

3) the stuff about having feelings for another man, since her 'husband just died,' is realy a WTF comment. Jennifer had feelings for another man when her 'husband- technical ex-husband, but who cares" was not dead. and when he came back... not only did she still have feelings for Dan, she was feeling him up at every chance she got, making Jack watch it, it was sick and twisted then, just as it is now.

5)In her defence... don't get too excited...in her little defence.... I do believe a person can find true love more than once in their lifetime... so Dan might be it, its just the fact that he saved her life was so undramatic, it doesn't come close to what the real Jennifer should have felt for Jack Deveraux, when he came home and needed her to help him get through a rough time in his life. FYI... Jack saved Jennifer more times than I can count and now I firmly believe, more times than he should have.
As I recall, Jack saved Jennifer's life by hanging onto her car as it dangled over a bridge, until she managed to climb out. I seem to remember a second time when she was dangling from a cliff and he rescued her then too.

Daniel saved Jennifer's life--once--by doing his job as a surgeon. He'd have done it for anyone in the same situation, and it cost him absolutely nothing.

And yet T&W are stupid enough to think the latter outweighs the former. Or that their audience has a memory shorter than the life of the average fruit fly.

I swear, if Jack turns up alive, I want him to be in love with a woman who saved his life and to say so repeatedly. In Jennifer's hearing, so she can get a taste of her own medicine.

Harmony233

Romancer66
Sep 28 2012, 07:55 PM
Dreamer

As I recall, Jack saved Jennifer's life by hanging onto her car as it dangled over a bridge, until she managed to climb out. I seem to remember a second time when she was dangling from a cliff and he rescued her then too.

Daniel saved Jennifer's life--once--by doing his job as a surgeon. He'd have done it for anyone in the same situation, and it cost him absolutely nothing.

And yet T&W are stupid enough to think the latter outweighs the former. Or that their audience has a memory shorter than the life of the average fruit fly.

I swear, if Jack turns up alive, I want him to be in love with a woman who saved his life and to say so repeatedly. In Jennifer's hearing, so she can get a taste of her own medicine.
always annoyed me that jack wasn't allowed to move on while jenn had like five or six men remeber when brandon colin and jack was chasing her

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Even with all that, Jack giving up his life for his daughter this last time outweighs anything Daniel has done for Jennifer (not that he's done anything really) or any of Jack's family. The fact she keeps harping about Daniel saving her and going to such lengths to "protect" him when she couldn't be bothered researching anything about Jack's PTSD means nothing. She should've gone to these lengths for Jack who had a real issue that was out of his control (and when he needed her most). I don't care how wonderful we're supposed to think Daniel is, he will never replace Jack (as hard as they try to make him her soulmate).
Edited by Guinevere, Sep 28 2012, 08:09 PM.

bomber
Member Avatar

I'm also pissed that Jen didn't use these suddenly rediscovered investigative skills to search for jack when he went missing. Comments were made about his blogs seeming out-of-character but her reaction was to file for divorce and throw herself into Dr Dick's bed.
Edited by bomber, Sep 28 2012, 08:20 PM.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Jens love for jack was never believable this time around. But daniel and her didnt share one scene in six months so dannifer isnt believeable at all to me either

appleblossom

Harmony233
Sep 28 2012, 07:58 PM
Romancer66
Dreamer

always annoyed me that jack wasn't allowed to move on while jenn had like five or six men remeber when brandon colin and jack was chasing her
I remember when Jen had her trio of men- Colin,Brandon, and Jack. And guess who called her out for playing with their hearts? SAMI! A decade later she's doing the same stupid thing, even involving Jen's little bro.

appleblossom

Harmony233
Sep 28 2012, 07:58 PM
Romancer66
Dreamer

I remember when Jen had her trio of men- Colin,Brandon, and Jack. And guess who called her out for playing with their hearts? SAMI! A decade later she's doing the same stupid thing, even involving Jen's little bro.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Quote:

sami says done sounds so final i know you dont mean it that way
he says i do
she says we had an amazing time last night, this doesnt make any sense
somethings different
is it Lucas ?
Maybe its because i was with lucas and then Ej was circling around, but that didnt work out cuz
the person im supposed to be with is

he says it cant be me
its not like this is something that just came to me, i have been
thinking about this for a long time

they never miss opportunity to diss lucas and sami relationship in order to pimi rafe as sami true love :rolleyes: :shame:

lumifan4life

Partnersincrime
Sep 30 2012, 08:13 AM
Quote:

he says i do
somethings different
is it Lucas ?
Maybe its because i was with lucas and then Ej was circling around, but that didnt work out cuz

he says it cant be me

they never miss opportunity to diss lucas and sami relationship in order to pimi rafe as sami true love :rolleyes: :shame:
And the most humiliating part is that Lucas was brought back engaged yet they took that away from him only to have him be Sami's punching bag for months. Now he's left with nothing and Tomlin won't even allow him to think about the fiancee he threw away for Sami. Instead their intent is to destroy Lucas even further with the Will story while Rafe is seen as the bestest dad in the world and Safe live happily ever after.
Edited by lumifan4life, Sep 30 2012, 08:46 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Sep 30 2012, 08:45 AM
Partnersincrime
Quote:

he says i do
somethings different
is it Lucas ?

he says it cant be me

And the most humiliating part is that Lucas was brought back engaged yet they took that away from him only to have him be Sami's punching bag for months. Now he's left with nothing and Tomlin won't even allow him to think about the fiancee he threw away for Sami. Instead their intent is to destroy Lucas even further with the Will story while Rafe is seen as the bestest dad in the world and Safe live happily ever after.
until june ej was seem still trying to get nicole back and while until carrie last week rafeseem to still want her
and yet lucas is one the chose to remove not these two

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Partnersincrime
Quote:

he says i do
somethings different
is it Lucas ?

he says it cant be me

I don't see it that way....I think she HAS to try to explain why she jumped from Lucas dick to Ej's lips to Rafe's lips in a matter of a month or so.....yeah, it might be wrong for her to say that 'the one I belong with is....' and the expected answer from her would be 'you Rafe' but as everything on a soap they are trying to tell that Safe reconcile story now...it might all change in 3 months....or not...who cares. At this point I'm just enjoying whatever Lucas I get and I'm happy with that for now....

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Sep 30 2012, 01:57 PM
Partnersincrime
Quote:

he says i do
somethings different
is it Lucas ?

he says it cant be me

I don't see it that way....I think she HAS to try to explain why she jumped from Lucas dick to Ej's lips to Rafe's lips in a matter of a month or so.....yeah, it might be wrong for her to say that 'the one I belong with is....' and the expected answer from her would be 'you Rafe' but as everything on a soap they are trying to tell that Safe reconcile story now...it might all change in 3 months....or not...who cares. At this point I'm just enjoying whatever Lucas I get and I'm happy with that for now....
Well in a way it is kind of consistent to how uncommitted Sami was to Lucas this last go around. She never told him she loved him after she lied that she did back when she cancelled his plane ticket to get him to stay. She took that back when he called her bluff but ever since then no ILYs from Sami to Lucas even though he was declaring his love regularly. Plus when Lucas came back, Sami was still hopeful she'd reunite with Rafe. Only when she found out that Rafe was in love with Carrie, she started to accept things were over and moved on with Lucas. I love Lumi but I know Sami wasn't into Lucas this time. It was a completely one sided reunion and it sucked. Now Sami sees she has a chance with Rafe again and she's going for it. It makes sense when you think about it since their relationship ended against her will because of her cheating on him. Anyway, fact is she loves Rafe and as long as Tomlin is writing this crap, she'll continue to love him. Meanwhile Lucas is still just as much the loser in love he was when MarDar wrote him throwing his fiancee away only to get hurt by Sami again. Tomlin isn't changing that obviously because he could care less about Lucas or his love life.

Becki

Lumi_are_true_love
Sep 28 2012, 04:24 PM
Thanks for posting these Day ahead previews for us for we all truly apprecitiate it. I like that Sami's conversation with Rafe is about Lucas and love that Rafe is picking up on the fact that Sami misses Lucas already.

I really like that Sami is missing Lucas already and it sounds like Sami still has feelings for Lucas and is still in love with Lucas and wishes she could be with Lucas again. I love that Rafe seems to be picking up on that already that misses Lucas and still has feelings for Lucas and wishes she could be with Lucas still and that Rafe is picking up on this already. I like that the conversation that Sami and Rafe had and like that it ended up being about Lucas when Rafe asked her about Lucas.
What? I can't really understand what you are talking about? I guess it has something to do with Lucas,since you dropped his name 11 times.
Edited by Becki, Sep 30 2012, 04:38 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

How the ***** did Chad end up being the bad guy in all this?

"dan says i dont want my daughter near you or anyone in your family ever again , im relieved as hell that Melanie ended things with chad and
it is over and i will do what ever i need to , to keep it that way"

The blatant hypocrisy of this show is killing any desire to watch the show. Chad's last name begins with D so he is the evil one.

Gabi's the one who hired the stalker, knew the stalker had kidnapped Mel still didn't say anything, lied to the police etc but she's being absolved of all crimes.

Nick's the one who framed Melanie for murder, killed Melanies evil dad, and dangled her over a balcony but he's redeemed himself through a stint in jail.

Chad's the one who a) actually noticed Melanie was missing, b) found where she had been kept giving the link to the kidnappers identity but he's the evil one because he didn't tell the police that Gabi was responsible and yet the people who are so upset that he didn't turn Gabi in are now not turning her in either. And Dr Jonas I don't seem to remember you being so against people pummelling people in a fit of rage when you had Phillip cornered in the church. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbjrv5pM_2c&feature=relmfu
or when Dario was saying nasty things about Melanie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaP_u-r5aPw

I mean it's not as though you thought they had potentially kidnapped your fiance. You big waste of airtime hypocrite.

concerned
Member Avatar

Also Sami if your ex husband is a "pyscho nut job" its probably not a great idea to cuddle up to him on the couch.

And instead of telling him "there's always been something between us" perhaps opt for " I want to get along with you so we can co parent our children but I am not interested in any other relationship with you".

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply