Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of October 1st
Topic Started: Sep 28 2012, 05:51 PM (4,266 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-100112/1419057/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Poor Nicole! :(

I loathe Dr. Sleaze bag and his skanky Snow White even more.

deletemyaccountplease

YouTube? Tia

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Yeah, it doesn't really show anything we didnt' already know. I'm still praying that baby is somehow alive and this is some scheme by somebody. I don't care who's doing what to whom right now as long as that little miracle baby will be in Nicole's arms soon.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This is a disgrace. Why is this whole pregnancy about Daniel anyway? Rafe is claiming to be the father and its Nicole and EJ's baby. This has nothing to do with Daniel. Show is so disgustingly bad right now on all accounts.

Harmony233

DiMeraFan67
Sep 28 2012, 06:59 PM
This is a disgrace. Why is this whole pregnancy about Daniel anyway? Rafe is claiming to be the father and its Nicole and EJ's baby. This has nothing to do with Daniel. Show is so disgustingly bad right now on all accounts.
IA its so disgusting and for dannifer angst

MissLola
Member Avatar

I really hate this show. Shouldn't this stupid story be about the parents losing a child that they were fighting over to spite each other because their marriage failed? Both Az and Js do well in these kind of scenes. Instead the make it all about Dannifer and Nicole's pretend relationship with him? Wtf? This show is awful.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I must sound like a broken record by now, but I can't stress enough how fucking stupid this is!

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I can't believe they've reduced Nicole's miracle pregnancy to a ploy to hang on to a man. It's insulting to the audience.

Deleted User
Deleted User

So Ejole lose a baby and its all about fucking Daniel and how it affects him. :flipoff: Please NBC just put this show out of its misery. TomSell have turned it into a nightmare at warped speed.
Quote Post Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Its disgusting that nicole not only looses her baby but that its more about dannifer than her

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ejole, Nicole, and any fans that don't like what is going to happen, you know what to do. Bombard the NBC promo with comments about your displeasure.
Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Sep 28 2012, 08:22 PM
So Ejole lose a baby and its all about fucking Daniel and how it affects him. :flipoff: Please NBC just put this show out of its misery. TomSell have turned it into a nightmare at warped speed.
I totally concur with your banner!! They havent even addressed how this is EJ's baby wth! Is he gonna find out after he's gone?

Harmony233

Hopeless_Dreamer
whos idea was it to bring these writers back there so predictable

Harmony233

3WishGenie
Sep 28 2012, 08:30 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
I totally concur with your banner!! They havent even addressed how this is EJ's baby wth! Is he gonna find out after he's gone?
so ridclous you'd think daniel was the father

Deleted User
Deleted User

3WishGenie
Hopeless_Dreamer
Ej isn't in the SL because that would require him not being used as Safe angst for five seconds and it would also take away from Dr. Whorange's awesomeness. And TomSell won't allow that. He can't allow anyone else to shine other then his favorites. :shame: That's why out of no where Lucas is a biggot and Nicole losing her baby is all about propping Dannifer. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

Hopeless_Dreamer
Sep 28 2012, 08:39 PM
3WishGenie
Hopeless_Dreamer
Ej isn't in the SL because that would require him not being used as Safe angst for five seconds and it would also take away from Dr. Whorange's awesomeness. And TomSell won't allow that. He can't allow anyone else to shine other then his favorites. :shame: That's why out of no where Lucas is a biggot and Nicole losing her baby is all about propping Dannifer. :shame:
and nicole and lucas are two of my fav characters go figure lol

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

The thing that kills me the most is that if they had just kept going with the current story and had jennifer tell ej the truth it would have created dannifer angust if thats what they wanted.

Harmony233

Courtneya6688
Sep 28 2012, 08:53 PM
The thing that kills me the most is that if they had just kept going with the current story and had jennifer tell ej the truth it would have created dannifer angust if thats what they wanted.
the weirdest thing to me is the baby being alive creates more story and angst with safe rafe still posing as the dad and danniferand jennifer maybe telling ej ect the baby being dead theres really not much story there

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Fuck you TomSell :flipoff:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply