Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of October 1st
Topic Started: Sep 28 2012, 05:51 PM (4,138 Views)
Dreamy
Member Avatar

YT please?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

James&AriFan
Member Avatar

I am sick of this show always propping Dr. Wonderful. Can he freaking fall off a cliff and die a miserable death? WTH does Nicole losing this baby have anything to do with him???? Where the hell is Ej in this promo? Yeah FUCK YOU TOMSELL!

Sparrow

Disgusting.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Any one have the yt version?

Thuggie101
Member Avatar

I still pray that someway some how, Stefeno is behind all this! and come November sweeps Nicole will have the baby.. Please let this be one of Stefano's sick games. *crosses fingers*

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 28 2012, 05:51 PM
It took me forever to get it to load & now I see that it was my computer's way of saying "DON'T WATCH THIS SHIT!!!" :frustration:

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Sep 28 2012, 08:30 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Sep 28 2012, 08:22 PM
So Ejole lose a baby and its all about fucking Daniel and how it affects him. :flipoff: Please NBC just put this show out of its misery. TomSell have turned it into a nightmare at warped speed.
I totally concur with your banner!! They havent even addressed how this is EJ's baby wth! Is he gonna find out after he's gone?
Of course he will. Just like Nicole is doomed to never have a baby of her own, EJ is doomed to never be a part of any of the pregnancies & births. :headbang:

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

What makes this even worse is the fact that ej isnt apart of the story and when he does find out im pretty sure we will be getting the same scenes we did at graces funeral at this babies.

james0479
Member Avatar

I'm nearly speechless....I just don't understand how this is television TPTB think we want to see. I understand angst and as Kenny Cordouche once said, "throwing your sandwiches at the tv", but this is just wrong, dumb, hurtful and simply does not produce angst between Dannifer at all. It makes me hate them more than ever because you used a BABY dying to create this so called "angst". Unacceptable, in my opinion. While I do feel there's a twist to this, the premise as of now is sick. I'm starting to think Dena Higley was a scapegoat in the good old boys club because this is the same type of trash she supposedly dished out.

King
Member Avatar

Oh dear. I don't like this at all.

Poor Nicole.

KathyB16
Member Avatar

yt version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2lOk3cxY4c&feature=plcp
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

just Bullshit pure bullshit crap. im so happy im not watching this nonsense

greatscott114
Member Avatar

My biggest problem with this crap (well other than the fact that this story is all about Dannifer) is the fact that they are implying Nicole will do anything to keep Danwhore in her life! WHY? I don't for a second believe Nicole loves this guy and there is absolutely nothing about the tanman that makes me want him to stay with Nicole. At least during the babyswitch story I believed Nicole loved EJ and I understood her motivation. I knew what she did was horrible but I rooted for her every step of the way. Is it the writing or is Ari just not selling this one as much as she did the first time around? I love Ari, she is my favorite female on the show, but she hasn't conveyed the emotion (or the desperation) that she did when Nicole was in love with EJ. Maybe that will happen soon when she finds out the baby is dead, but I still can't find a reason to root for Dicole. I see absolutely no chemistry. As much as I hate to say it I hope Nicole goes all Fatal Attraction on Dannifer's asses and boils JenJen's head in Dan's kitchen right before she hacks off his Tandick.
Sorry for being so vulgar, I just really hate Dannifer right now...
Edited by greatscott114, Sep 29 2012, 08:00 AM.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I dont care if she loves daniel or not if she has to loose another baby it should be about her. And even if she doesnt tell daniel the truth right away its not like she can hide it wore than a few days before she has the baby. This whole storyline is bull shit give nicole her baby damn it!

am103
Member Avatar

This is SICK.

SO many things wrong with this. Like, why is Nicole obsessed with Daniel?! Why is every woman on this show obsessed with Daniel?! Seriously, Tomlin thinks that Daniel is the best thing that has every happened to this show, but really his miracle doctor ends up ruining all of the women he is involved with. And I'm so tired of it.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

How unpredictable, she loses yet another baby :sarcasm:

bomber
Member Avatar

am103
Sep 29 2012, 10:56 AM
This is SICK.

SO many things wrong with this. Like, why is Nicole obsessed with Daniel?! Why is every woman on this show obsessed with Daniel?! Seriously, Tomlin thinks that Daniel is the best thing that has every happened to this show, but really his miracle doctor ends up ruining all of the women he is involved with. And I'm so tired of it.
This is Days biggest problem - we dont understand why the characters are acting the way they are. There is no fleshing out of characters so that we feel we actually understand them. What makes Dan so screwable? Why is Nicole obsessed with Dan? Why has Chad suddenly turned bad? Why is Jen now the biggest bitch in town? Why did Abby have this sudden urge to lose her virginity? why have Steve and Kayla split up? And don't get me started on Sami and her merry band - I'll never understand anyone's motivation there. Everything's plot driven and characters just change direction to fit and the minute the plot calls for actions and behaviours to be analysed (PTSD) it's shelved. It makes me wonder about Kristen because she was a very layered personality and I don't know if TomSell can handle that or whether they'll just have her go psycho.
Edited by bomber, Sep 29 2012, 02:07 PM.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

poor Nicole
Posted Image

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Poor Nicole!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply