Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of October 1st
Topic Started: Sep 28 2012, 05:51 PM (4,220 Views)
Star784
Member Avatar

I think you mean...Poor Days of our Lives. It's amazing how these writers fucked this show up.
Edited by Star784, Sep 29 2012, 03:37 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

The story might not be good, but I did like the promo set up. Much better than what we usually get.

am103
Member Avatar

The worst part about this horrid plot twist is that Nicole's mom isn't even here to comfort her, thanks to another horrid plot twist from last year. Ugh, I think I'm even more mad that Fay got killed off now than I was when it actually happened. Days never fails to fail.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I agree nicole should have atleast one family member on the set to be there and love her unconditional maybe they should give her a long lost sister or something since taylor and her hate each other and we brandon is gone

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Sep 29 2012, 02:57 PM
Nicole loses her baby and they make the whole fucking promo about Daniel. Am I supposed to give a fuck how Daniel feels? It's not his child! This is Nicole and EJ's son, this promo should be about them!

Harmony233

am103
Sep 30 2012, 03:05 PM
The worst part about this horrid plot twist is that Nicole's mom isn't even here to comfort her, thanks to another horrid plot twist from last year. Ugh, I think I'm even more mad that Fay got killed off now than I was when it actually happened. Days never fails to fail.
i really enjoyed faye/nicoles realtionship and how far it had come since the 90's

Dee-anne

Harmony233
Sep 30 2012, 04:22 PM
am103
i really enjoyed faye/nicoles realtionship and how far it had come since the 90's
Me too. I hated that they killed her off.

It's not much fun being a Nicole fan if all they want to write for her is misery.
They killed her mother, destroyed her relationship with her sister, and killed off her two babies and on top that they have her accepting charity from Jennifer, a person that doesn't like her, because she has no friends or family to stay with. To make matters worst they have her chasing a guy who has told her in no uncertain terms that he does not want a relationship with her. Are they ever going to give her a break. They have the father of her baby behaving as if he could not care less about her.

I normally enjoy watching Nicole, but what they are writing for her is too depressing. I hate that she is losing her baby. I hate it! I will not be able to watch that again. It was too heart breaking the first time.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I swear it is hard to be a nicole fan any time ive ever had any hopes of her being happy its crushed within two episodes.

Deleted User
Deleted User

It sucks being a Nicole fan. TPTB think just because Ari's an amazing actress that her fans will watch crap. That is where they are very wrong. I'm tired of watching and hoping Nicole gets some kind of happiness only to get screwed over time and time again. Killing off Nicole's baby AGAIN and having her only shred of happiness ripped away from her is too painful to watch. Ari will be amazing I know but I just can't watch that again. :'(
Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

Dee-anne
Sep 30 2012, 05:41 PM
Harmony233
Sep 30 2012, 04:22 PM
am103
Me too. I hated that they killed her off.

It's not much fun being a Nicole fan if all they want to write for her is misery.
They killed her mother, destroyed her relationship with her sister, and killed off her two babies and on top that they have her accepting charity from Jennifer, a person that doesn't like her, because she has no friends or family to stay with. To make matters worst they have her chasing a guy who has told her in no uncertain terms that he does not want a relationship with her. Are they ever going to give her a break. They have the father of her baby behaving as if he could not care less about her.

I normally enjoy watching Nicole, but what they are writing for her is too depressing. I hate that she is losing her baby. I hate it! I will not be able to watch that again. It was too heart breaking the first time.
IA I mean good acting is good but it can get pretty depressing when they write such depressing stories for a character.

bomber
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Sep 30 2012, 05:53 PM
I swear it is hard to be a nicole fan any time ive ever had any hopes of her being happy its crushed within two episodes.
As a Jack fan all I can say is Welcome to the Dark Side. It doesn't stop sucking either. :(

concerned
Member Avatar

bomber
Sep 30 2012, 06:17 PM
Courtneya6688
As a Jack fan all I can say is Welcome to the Dark Side. It doesn't stop sucking either. :(
At least if they had killed Nicole in childbirth she could have died happy thinking her child had a chance.

Her baby has been killed off to pimp Dan and Jennifer and potentially to let Rafe and Sami have a clear run which is just ludicrous if either of these partnership had a chance of evolving into a Jack/Jen, Bo/Hope style love it might be worthwhile. Dan will have toss Jen aside for the next pretty in a hospital gown within a couple of months and Safe just aint ever going to make it as a supercouple regardless of how much airtime, character propping gets thrown at them. If this partnership were going to work it would have worked by now - stop wasting air time on a dead horse.
Edited by concerned, Sep 30 2012, 06:38 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

bomber
Sep 30 2012, 06:17 PM
Courtneya6688
Which is exactly why Jack should come back from the dead, team up with Nicole, and the two of them should unleash hell on Salem.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I always thought the two of them would be really good together. Jack and nicole are both funny and the scenes they have shared they had tons of chemistry

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

soapnet promo
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=179513908852134&set=vb.54025165143&type=2&theater
Edited by Partnersincrime, Oct 1 2012, 04:16 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply