Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soap Ratings for Week of September 17-21, 2012
Topic Started: Sep 28 2012, 05:57 PM (2,871 Views)
bomber
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 2 2012, 07:14 AM
Partnersincrime
Oct 2 2012, 06:01 AM
bomber
Sep 29 2012, 04:18 PM
Dear Mr Corday
I'm sorry that I am no longer watching Days. I know it's your show and you can do what you want with it but killing off my favourite character to advance the prospects of possibly the most boring pairing in history makes it impossible for me to enjoy your show. Ejami fans are also feeling upset that their preferred pairing is once again on the sidelines and pretty soon Peter Reckell fans will be giving up as well. I know you would rather I threw my sandwiches at the screen but bread is too expensive and it's easier to just turn the t.v. off and go for a walk. Maybe when Days is cancelled you would like to join me? I'm sure you don't mind me quitting as you have been given plenty of feedback from myself and others about our feelings and yet you still have chosen to go this route, so I'll go my way and you keep going yours.
No hard feelings and thanks for the last 25 years
Yours Sincerely
Disillusioned.
P.S. Dead babies - even if they're temporary - don't entertain me either.
and what lumi fans are chop liver lucas treat as no exist not only to sami but to his chlidren

i get really annoyed to hear on 100 times like that fans that want ej and sami the only one that get screw in show
ej is the most used character on show in the last 6 years and apparently the only allow to wear suits and yes the show favor rafe over ej but it seem the show favor ej over other characters on show
and there nothing different in the writing for ej and sami that been in 6 years compare to the past it less bad writing

john and marlena are barely use and when they are they not seem allow to have scenes together and the show treat bo and hope fans when they brought carly i have no faith jarlena fans will get good treatment when they bring kristen
the over foucs the show on ej and rafe what killing the show
Yeah, if there is anything I can put my money on is that ALL fans get screwed over...we just have to wait our turn. Ejami fans have gotten 2 children, a wedding and 6 years worth of stories revolving around their favorites. They have been front and center all this time, with enough airtime to last us a life time. Characters have been sacrificed for them for years. I think we as fans should all be happy with what we get because we don't know when our favorites might be shown the door. I know you and I lived through that, I'd rather have Lucas and Sami apart, as enemies, or friends, or lovers, with kids and in story than to have my favorites not shown, shoved to back burn or shipped out of town.
Lol. I included Ejami fans for my sister but I agree that the only fanbases not being shat on are Safe and Dannifer. At least Jarlena know they have a big storyline coming. I hope there are another 500,000 Kristen and Jarlena fans out there to save Corday's ass.
Edited by bomber, Oct 2 2012, 04:23 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

outrageous
Sep 29 2012, 12:56 PM
Well deserved. Looking forward to the article about the firing of Tomsell. Honestly, the show is doomed. They've run out of good writers and had to resort to what was available, and they filmed too far in advance to change anything. There's no point watching when beloved characters are either written off or backburned, or used to prop the Hernandez family. I want a who's done it murder storyline about Rafe's demise.
Since TomSell is in the business of redoing past storylines, I want a redo of the Salem Serial Killer. Only with Rafe and Daniel as the first victims.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 3 2012, 07:18 AM
outrageous
Sep 29 2012, 12:56 PM
Well deserved. Looking forward to the article about the firing of Tomsell. Honestly, the show is doomed. They've run out of good writers and had to resort to what was available, and they filmed too far in advance to change anything. There's no point watching when beloved characters are either written off or backburned, or used to prop the Hernandez family. I want a who's done it murder storyline about Rafe's demise.
Since TomSell is in the business of redoing past storylines, I want a redo of the Salem Serial Killer. Only with Rafe and Daniel as the first victims.
ITA. Only not the Salem Serial Killer, because all of her victims turned up alive.

We need the Salem Slasher (Andre Dimera). All of his victims stayed dead! :P

happy
Member Avatar

I can't even stomach reading spoilers or recaps for DOOL. Much less think about watching it. Days is in the toilet.

Why, why, why did they rehireT/W?! With them shooting so far ahead. There is no way to correct this show. Even if T/W is fired today, their crap will air for months. I really think this show is dead. There isn't even enough of the body of the show left for another writer to resurrect. All the characters and relationships have been so trashed - there isn't any core left.
Edited by happy, Oct 3 2012, 09:59 AM.

Beth
Member Avatar

I haven't been able to watch since they have been back. I just can't stomach it. I barely come to the board to read anymore it's just the same stories they already told that didn't work. They are undoing everything that was done while they were gone.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

bomber
Oct 2 2012, 04:22 PM
LuvingLumi
Oct 2 2012, 07:14 AM
Partnersincrime
Oct 2 2012, 06:01 AM
bomber
Sep 29 2012, 04:18 PM
Dear Mr Corday
I'm sorry that I am no longer watching Days. I know it's your show and you can do what you want with it but killing off my favourite character to advance the prospects of possibly the most boring pairing in history makes it impossible for me to enjoy your show. Ejami fans are also feeling upset that their preferred pairing is once again on the sidelines and pretty soon Peter Reckell fans will be giving up as well. I know you would rather I threw my sandwiches at the screen but bread is too expensive and it's easier to just turn the t.v. off and go for a walk. Maybe when Days is cancelled you would like to join me? I'm sure you don't mind me quitting as you have been given plenty of feedback from myself and others about our feelings and yet you still have chosen to go this route, so I'll go my way and you keep going yours.
No hard feelings and thanks for the last 25 years
Yours Sincerely
Disillusioned.
P.S. Dead babies - even if they're temporary - don't entertain me either.
and what lumi fans are chop liver lucas treat as no exist not only to sami but to his chlidren

i get really annoyed to hear on 100 times like that fans that want ej and sami the only one that get screw in show
ej is the most used character on show in the last 6 years and apparently the only allow to wear suits and yes the show favor rafe over ej but it seem the show favor ej over other characters on show
and there nothing different in the writing for ej and sami that been in 6 years compare to the past it less bad writing

john and marlena are barely use and when they are they not seem allow to have scenes together and the show treat bo and hope fans when they brought carly i have no faith jarlena fans will get good treatment when they bring kristen
the over foucs the show on ej and rafe what killing the show
Yeah, if there is anything I can put my money on is that ALL fans get screwed over...we just have to wait our turn. Ejami fans have gotten 2 children, a wedding and 6 years worth of stories revolving around their favorites. They have been front and center all this time, with enough airtime to last us a life time. Characters have been sacrificed for them for years. I think we as fans should all be happy with what we get because we don't know when our favorites might be shown the door. I know you and I lived through that, I'd rather have Lucas and Sami apart, as enemies, or friends, or lovers, with kids and in story than to have my favorites not shown, shoved to back burn or shipped out of town.
Lol. I included Ejami fans for my sister but I agree that the only fanbases not being shat on are Safe and Dannifer. At least Jarlena know they have a big storyline coming. I hope there are another 500,000 Kristen and Jarlena fans out there to save Corday's ass.

i just get annoyed the treatment of lumi and lumi fanbase like they do not exist at all despite they have lot fans and the been longest fanbase of sami pairing for almost 20 years and from some reason the 6 years of ej and sami or 3 and half of safe
even will prefer both rafe and ej over lucas
this quote from sony site that they apologize ej and sami fans[because apparently lumi fanbase do not exist] that they do safe special
Quote:

Okay, all of you EJami fans out there, we're sorry, but right now, we're celebrating SAFE. In honor of their latest reunion, we have a little history of the dynamic duo.

i did not think they should had apologize but if they should not act like sami have only 2 fanbase

Edited by Partnersincrime, Oct 5 2012, 08:02 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply