Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Scandal (Season 2)
Topic Started: Sep 27 2012, 07:37 PM (2,008 Views)
Cupcake06

Anybody going to watch tonight?

I'm getting my soap couple here since I can't get something like this from the frickin daytime soaps!

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm not really enjoying tonight's episode but maybe it's just me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Ok just as I typed that Mr. President just told off his first lady in a really nasty way.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I thought last night was wonderful, especially toward the end.. What the heck is Olivia hiding?

Liv and Fitz have my heart but I don't hate Mellie.. Mellie is a straight up looney tune! "America's Baby"... lol

Loved Fitz getting his balls back.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

The 2nd half of the episode was better then the first for sure.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Miss Rhi
Sep 27 2012, 09:37 PM
Ok just as I typed that Mr. President just told off his first lady in a really nasty way.

LOL! :laugh: Oh this made me laugh.
Daytime
Sep 28 2012, 07:16 PM
I thought last night was wonderful, especially toward the end.. What the heck is Olivia hiding?

Liv and Fitz have my heart but I don't hate Mellie.. Mellie is a straight up looney tune! "America's Baby"... lol

Loved Fitz getting his balls back.

WORD to it all Ms.Rach, I really enjoyed and Mellie is muthafuca.
Liv and Fitz were sex over the phone.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I dont see how anyone can hate Mellie even if you pull for Liv and Fitz..The fact that she will say or do anything makes you root for her. lol

Oh, I think I may be a Harrison/Quinn fan.. :)

a2sassy
Member Avatar

That last two episodes have been great! Mellie is THAT BITCH! I just can't hate her, no matter how much I want Liv & Fitz together.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

BLASPHEMY! Scandal thread almost on tab 3

Scandal trended for two whole days I'm overly stoke what this show has become I did not expect to fall in love with it the way I have but my goodness what a pleasure to watch Prime time get this such love and have it not be "Scripted Reality TV" how great is that.

Cyrus aka Cy: :cupid: No way I thought I could've adored this character the way I do he is a bastard and sweet butterfly all wrap into one.

David: Cy's wife has annoyed the heck out of me up until a few weeks ago he's been like a dog on a bone with this voter fraud/voter machine memory cards.

Abby: DIE ABBY KILL ABBY I DON'T CARE She Is a piece of shit that should not be trusted after all Liv did she' stills need everyone to cater to her selfish poor pale ass. Bitch is irritating to watch.

Millie: Talk about a contriving heffah giving Fitz the business her character is so entertaining and I think she's behind the shooting are at least that's what they want us to believe.

Huck: Creepish self I wouldn't trade him for anything he's scarey loyal but Liv's needs that being a fixer.

Harrison: I found it interesting Liv gave him the task to do what she does almost like passing part of her torch to'em, but why?.

Quinn: She's a busy body, I'm hoping Huck won't have to off her tail, plus she and Harrison had a little touchy moment.

Liv: I cannot wait to see how she fix/maneuver all that's occurring she so doesn't want Bill Cosby brother (Edison) is a Fitz bandaid without the adhesive.

Fitz: Was mad like a muthafucka when flipping thru those photos.

Posted ImagePosted Image

They have the latest ep "Defiance" posted and ready for viewing http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/scandal

Cupcake06

I'm so glad this show is doing so well.

And the chemistry....frickin amazing!!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

A lot of different people find their way to Washington, D.C. Some are political idealists, looking to change the world. Others are there for money or power. Olivia Pope and her team try to do the right thing, to wear the ďwhite hat,Ē but thatís not always so easy. Some have gotten far too comfortable wearing the ďblack hatĒ and doing whatever they feel is necessary to get what they want. Itís time to find out which character from Scandal youíre most like and just how naughty or nice you are!

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/scandal/trivia/naughty-or-nice?cid=fb_scd_trivia_naughtyornice

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I got....

Not unlike Olivia Pope herself, youíre complicated. You want to do the right thing, and most of the time thatís what youíve set out to do, but sometimes to get the right thing done, you have to do something you know is wrong. To some you might seem a little calculating, but youíre just being pragmatic. In the real world, itís not always possible to wear the white hat every time. Just be sure thatís the hat you want to be wearing more often than not.

taylore
Member Avatar

I got...

You are ruthless, ambitious and definitely very naughty. Like Cyrus Beene, youíre willing to do whatever it takes to get ahead and donít have time to mope about anyone elseís problems you may cause getting there. Deep down you may be doing everything with noble intentions, but unless you can learn to care more about the people around you, things may not go well for you.

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by taylore, Dec 19 2012, 08:57 AM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I got

Like Huck, you might be trying to change your ways, but youíve got a lot of skeletons left in your closet and itís so, so easy to slip back into bad habits. That youíre trying to become a better person is to your credit, but if you find yourself giving in, you may need to ask for some help from your friends.

Nate
Member Avatar

I got:

Not unlike Olivia Pope herself, youíre complicated. You want to do the right thing, and most of the time thatís what youíve set out to do, but sometimes to get the right thing done, you have to do something you know is wrong. To some you might seem a little calculating, but youíre just being pragmatic. In the real world, itís not always possible to wear the white hat every time. Just be sure thatís the hat you want to be wearing more often than not.

DavidSS

LOL I needed to try this :)

I got: Like Huck, you might be trying to change your ways, but youíve got a lot of skeletons left in your closet and itís so, so easy to slip back into bad habits. That youíre trying to become a better person is to your credit, but if you find yourself giving in, you may need to ask for some help from your friends.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

OMG @ this show!

I hope it can keep up the momentum it's built and it doesn't crash and burn too soon.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I KNEW he had killed her the second he stepped out of that hospital room.

The only thing that really shocked me was the Cyrus putting a hit on his husband thing. I kept thinking "surely he'll change his mind.... surely he'll change his mind.... surely...."... and than goodness he did. My heart was racing.

As for Edison.. I hope tonight's the last we see of him.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I think Harrison talks like being a Gladiator a lot like being a cult member. He is a little too into his job. He sounds like crazy.

peaches179

Actor87
Feb 7 2013, 11:17 PM
I KNEW he had killed her the second he stepped out of that hospital room.

The only thing that really shocked me was the Cyrus putting a hit on his husband thing. I kept thinking "surely he'll change his mind.... surely he'll change his mind.... surely...."... and than goodness he did. My heart was racing.

As for Edison.. I hope tonight's the last we see of him.

Those scene were amazing! The show is must-see! I enjoyed the whole show!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply