Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Scandal (Season 2)
Topic Started: Sep 27 2012, 07:37 PM (2,130 Views)
Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Love this show. So glad I'm all caught up. It's so addicting.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

Kevc1980
Feb 8 2013, 03:29 PM
Love this show. So glad I'm all caught up. It's so addicting.

I agree.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Scott Folley's role is going to kickass on Scandal. Loved the final scene last night. So creepy. And Fitz and Olivia's sex scene was hot as hell. But his line to her after "I may not be able to control my erection when I'm around you, but we're done"...DAMM.....LOVE this show.

peaches179

Kevc1980
Feb 15 2013, 02:50 PM
Scott Folley's role is going to kickass on Scandal. Loved the final scene last night. So creepy. And Fitz and Olivia's sex scene was hot as hell. But his line to her after "I may not be able to control my erection when I'm around you, but we're done"...DAMM.....LOVE this show.

The show is on fire right now!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

That scene with the screens reminded me of the movie Sliver.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

That end scene with the screens made my jaw hit the floor. (Although, since they declared there's a mole, I figure it'll end up being Foley's character.)

LMFAO at Olivia's signature "fast-walk" when Fitz was chasing her down the hall. She just got faster and faster! Hahaha! - And holy crap, that love scene was steamy!

Also... I LOL'd at someone on Twitter saying, "Wait til my baby Huck finds out about Jake. Just wait." Hahaha! So true!

peaches179

Loving the show right now! Can't wait until tonight!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Scandal tonight. Can't wait!

peaches179

I'm so glad Scandal is returning this Thursday! It's been too long!

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Somewhat boring return episode, but damn! Next week looks GOOD!

peaches179

The chemistry between TG/KW is just....... insane! Even on the telephone the chemistry between these two is undeniable .

peaches179

Actor87
Mar 22 2013, 02:12 AM
Somewhat boring return episode, but damn! Next week looks GOOD!

Looking forward to seeing what cray cray Jake is up to.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I thought the episode was setting up things to come.. Liv/Fitz finally talking.. Well sort of.. It's a start. lol

We found out that Jake is willing to do whatever is nessessary to protect his secret. I'm still not sure if he's all bad though.. Really it's nothing that the rest of them haven't done.. But that smile into the camera was creepy as hell.

Huck and Quinn, I like this dynamic. Love that he's taken her under his wings. Those two will do some crazy things together, I'm counting on it.

Mellie and Cyrus dueling over Fitz is awesome. I like it but now they have a common enemy, Jake. You just know that they are going to be the ones that expose Jake's relationship with Olivia.. Then bye bye Jake! lol

Abby and Harrison, they are so good together.. They have a good vibe but I can't tell if its brother/sister or romantic.. I'm trying to figure it out.

Cyrus and Liv have a special relationship... They fight against each other but they also depend on each other.. It's crazy!

Also Mellie.. I don't hate her even though she's a bitch. She's doing the best she can. It can't be easy knowing that her husband is love with someone else.

Can't wait until Olivia and Fitz are in the same room again.. The chemistry between those two make me question things.. Sometimes I'm not sure if its Tony/Kerry or Liv/Fitz..... Yes I said that!!!! lol
Edited by Daytime, Mar 23 2013, 08:46 AM.

samwel

peaches179
Mar 22 2013, 09:58 AM
The chemistry between TG/KW is just....... insane! Even on the telephone the chemistry between these two is undeniable .
It def is, those two make the show for me and all the things unsaid in that phonecall. I cannot wait for them to end up in a room all alone and really have it out.

LPS
Member Avatar

Okay KW delivers her lines the same way everytime. She talks very slow and overly pronounces her words.

peaches179

Wow..... I can't believe all the buzz the show is getting lately. TG/KW is just HOT! The sexual chemistry is undeniable.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Can someone please explain to me who "Albatras"(?) is? I don't ever remember hearing that name before tonight's episode...

And WOAH to the last 10 minutes of that episode. NO idea wtf is going on right now!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Some of the responses to her tweet are just dreadful. Can't believe how stupid and ignorant some people are.

shonda rhimes @shondarhimes
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHEN SHOWS AIR. I do not have anything to do with the fact that we are not on for 3 weeks. #donottweetmeyourcrazy

https://twitter.com/shondarhimes/status/320008598556135424?

Daytime
Member Avatar

I saw that.. that was interesting to find that out. I always thought when the show go on hiatus it was the writers needing time to write new scripts.

Wonder why ABC is doing this especially with the launch of Hannibal, though I haven't watch. But I guess they have a certain time when they want the show to air the finale.

I did respond to Shonda though.. told her she was responsible for making the show addictive..lol

The last episode was all kinds of crazy.. I am still trying to process what happened.

Question? I don't think Jake pushed Olivia but some are saying that he pushed her. The way I saw it, Liv was fighting and yanked and went backwards. What are your assessments?

I still want Scott Foley around, I like the character even though he can be a bit creepy. lol
Edited by Daytime, Apr 6 2013, 09:12 AM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

All the shows (especially the really highly rated ones or the ones with the most buzz) take breaks of various lengths throughout the season in order to have their final episodes of the season air during May sweeps. Scandal has a 22 episode season this season and has already aired 18 episodes as of April 4. The season finale is scheduled for May 16th. Once the show returns on April 25, it'll be a straight 4 episode/week run up to the finale.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply