Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Scandal (Season 2)
Topic Started: Sep 27 2012, 07:37 PM (2,017 Views)
Nate
Member Avatar

God, I love love love this show!! It is so good!

It's nice having a TV show set close to where I live. It's cool.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 6 2013, 09:11 AM
Question? I don't think Jake pushed Olivia but some are saying that he pushed her. The way I saw it, Liv was fighting and yanked and went backwards. What are your assessments?

I still want Scott Foley around, I like the character even though he can be a bit creepy. lol
hmm from what I remember it looked like he pushed her away. I could be wrong though. I got the chills when he turned her head to show Charlie (???) walking around her apartment.

I swear 99% of the episodes this season have left me on the edge of my seat. :shutup:

peaches179

Thank God Scandal will be back this week! I'm going through withdrawals. LOL.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I am liking Scandal more than Revenge. I am loving the addition of Scott Foley, loved him in the Unit loved him on Greys and am loving him in this especially not knowing exactly if he is good or bad.

peaches179

Last night episode was all kinds of WIN!

samwel

What an awesome eppy to come back with.

From crying with Huck to the Olitz angst, this eppy ranks as one of my favs.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

I find that I don't actually like Fitz/Olivia. They have ridiculous chemistry, they're hot... but I just can't get myself to root for them. I sort of root for Mellie in that situation. Plus, I've loved Scott Foley's mysterious ass since he joined.

SUCH a good, addicting show. Man, say what you want about Shonda, but addicting...? She knows that.

peaches179

Looking forward to the show tonight!

peaches179

Last night eppy was all kinds of good!

peaches179

Last night eppy was all kinds of good!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Last night's eppy hit SERIES HIGHS in demo ratings -- 3.2 in the overnights.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I hope the finale is even better.. This show hits all the right spots.. I hope season three doesn't lose the momentum. Though, I wonder how Shonda will keep it up.. I mean it's like BOOM every episode.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Where are all the comments?! Really?!? Oh my fucking GAWD! That finale!!!!!!!

Daytime
Member Avatar

aimees76
May 17 2013, 01:44 AM
I'm still processing... usually takes me a few days to be able to make a formed opinion.. All I know is I am confused more than ever. lol

cajnej
Member Avatar

aimees76
May 17 2013, 01:44 AM
I thought the finale' was an absolute bell ringer!!! Loved it and that last scene.........................did not see that coming at all!!! I also hope that it is not the last we see of Scott Foley who I like so much better than President Fitzzy.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

The finale was incredible. Scandal wins the award for best second season of a show. It seriously hit a creative high this year. My jaw dropped in the finale moment. Her dad? WTF???

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

And Scott Foley was excellent on Scandal. I hope we see him back next season.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply