Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Meet The New Noah
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 10:36 AM (1,259 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Meet the New Noah

Noah Newman is back in town. And not only does he look different - the role is now being played by Robert Adamson - but you can expect him to be a little more outspoken when it comes to his parents' behavior.

According to Robert, who takes over the role of Noah on October 1, "Noah will be giving his parents more of a hard time, while figuring out who he is."

Robert most recently appeared on the TeenNick series Hollywood Heights; he also had a lead role on ABC Family's Lincoln Heights from 2007 to 2009. In Noah, he sees, "a guy who has transitioned into being a man and is recognizing the difficult position he was given as a kid. He's a middle man, a kid who's learned to be deflective and you may see some self-righteousness" in his attitude toward his parents, i.e., "My mistakes are not nearly as bad as yours."

His first day on set, Robert "had a nice little scene with my mom (Sharon Case)...you can see drama starting to ensue already."

Robert, who has an extensive theatre background, reports that he "loves that energy" and on Y&R "I show up and do a play with the work I've developed the night before." Of the show's set, he said that "I noticed from day one that everyone loves their job and loves coming to work."

For a pic, click the link below..

http://www.theyoungandtherestless.com/2012/09/meet-the-new-noah.php
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I like him. While I will always complain about the coldness towards Sharon, the actor doesn't make me cringe the way the old actor did. He can actually act too, which is great. JFP's first casting choice may actually work out, hes a hottie and I can see a lot of teenage girls liking him also

Noah has to be the next generations leading male, if they fuck up on this then I believe Y&R has no future. I wish them luck

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

^ I liked Kevin Schmidt as Noah :shrug: It was that other Noah with the Daniel hairstyle that I didn't like
Edited by Shick, Sep 29 2012, 12:40 PM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I know alot of people liked him, and he definitely had the look to be Noah Newman but something about him just bothered me so much. He seemed like a spoiled little brat to me, and I will never get over the half-ass job he did when Noah found out Sharon was 'dead' in April 2011. I was kinda expecting more from the actor during that time

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime! :wave: :cheers:

Peridott
Member Avatar

He's hot and will easily be my fave Noah. KS didn't do a thang for me and I didn't think he had a Newman heir presence. Plus I couldn't buy KS opposite Eden or any of the young women period. He just looked too young and void of sexual energy.

Checkers
Member Avatar

When Noah & Nick are standing next to each other. I see Nick's son. It's just that JM looks young for his age. It's hard to believe Nick has a grown son.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Joshua Morrow is only like 8 years older then this new guy playing Noah.. lol

Queen B
Member Avatar

Hopfully there will be a revamp for Noah completely because I dunno about ya'll but i'm pretty sick and tired of Noah coming to town about once every three months just to put Sharon down and tell her shes a shitty mother. like okay little boy, have some respect for the woman who gave birth to your spoiled little ass. Sharon raised Noah and was a good mom to him. It wasn't until his teenage years that things started to get ugly in her life and Noah acts like Sharon has never done anything for him, spoiled little brat. Nothing makes me cringe more then seeing that shit head popping into town every now and then to attack his mother and then be all bff's with red headed whore.

Ringwraiths
Member Avatar

Queen B
Oct 1 2012, 07:09 PM
Hopfully there will be a revamp for Noah completely because I dunno about ya'll but i'm pretty sick and tired of Noah coming to town about once every three months just to put Sharon down and tell her shes a shitty mother. like okay little boy, have some respect for the woman who gave birth to your spoiled little ass. Sharon raised Noah and was a good mom to him. It wasn't until his teenage years that things started to get ugly in her life and Noah acts like Sharon has never done anything for him, spoiled little brat. Nothing makes me cringe more then seeing that shit head popping into town every now and then to attack his mother and then be all bff's with red headed whore.
I'm in complete agreement. Sharon needs to put her turncoat son Noah in his place fast. I'm gonna need for Noah to start treating his own mother with some respect and showing some kindness and warmth towards her during this go around. I have had it with Sharon's children either being snatched from her (Cassie, Faith) or turning their back on her (Noah).

Only1Way
Member Avatar

When she was being a good mom she deserved respect. But the way she is acting now, and treating his grandparents and the shit she has pulled in the recent years. She's back to having to earning the respect.
How much respect does she show her mom? Not too darned much does she. How can she expect to be respected when she doesn't do it either.
'Do as I say, not as I do?
I'll do as I damn well please but by Jesus you will respect me when I make a fool of myself and my family because I am your mother?'

Oh yeah, hitting my respect switch right now.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I seem to remember the last time noah came to town, not even commenting on how he felt about his whore mother sleeping with his grandfather, he pretty much told them it didn't matter what he thought, they were going to do what they wanted.
It's no wonder he leaves town all the time, he doesn't want to be embarrassed by her latest conquests.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

When she get's locked up for torching the ranch she will stand, snivel and wonder why people are so mad! It's NEWMAN's fault! Yet she stands there and tells her Mom she's a Newman and deserves staying there.
Then wonder why your Mom and your son don't respect you. You are a thief, whore, slut, ditz, con, and now an arsonist! If someone is in the house when it goes, we get to tag MURDERER on it too!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

she keeps saying the newmans have treated her badly, well, that didn't start until she started sleeping with the grandfather of her children!
All those years she was treated very well, starting with when Victor (big ole meanie) :huh: gave her the money for Doris's operation, treated her like family even after she and nick were divorced, gave her a dept to run even when she wasn't qualified to do so, her only experience in running anything was a coffee shop, other than that, she was a "spokesperson" for a cosmetics line.
Yeah, they just treated the poor deluded idiot like dirt. :sarcasm:

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Checkers
Oct 1 2012, 06:42 PM
When Noah & Nick are standing next to each other. I see Nick's son. I see Nick's son. It's just that JM looks young for his age. It's hard to believe Nick has a grown son.
PRECISELY!
I'm wondering what they have in store for this character, sure as hell don't want to see him constantly treating Sharon like shit if he's THAT mad at her then the same should be serve at grandad if he can sit idly by and enjoy his Pops 4th wedding ceremony to the attempting murdering beast he should be able to sustain his unnerving feelings regarding his own got damn Momma.

Speaking on solely on the actor he was really GOOD in Lincoln Heights.
Edited by lightandday, Oct 2 2012, 04:00 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply