Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 05:37 PM (9,205 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Y&R October Discussion

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Whoa! Throwback! How cute is Mel in that ugly country Loretta Lynn dress.
That's the dude who played Andy right? Paul's friend well it looks like from my small screen and the man w/DOOL who later played Rex Sterling what was his name?

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

lightandday
Sep 29 2012, 05:43 PM
Whoa! Throwback! How cute is Mel in that ugly country Loretta Lynn dress.
That's the dude who played Andy right? Paul's friend well it looks like from my small screen and the man w/DOOL who later played Rex Sterling what was his name?
Quinn Redecker who played Nikki's sleazebag abusive father years before Rex Sterling. Jill slept with him after picking him up in a bar while trying to get pregnant so she could pass the baby off as her husband (and later step-father) Stuart Brooks'.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

is that skinny blonde guy REALLY doug davidson? lmao
Melanie and Ashley have enough hair to make blankets for a small country!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Andy is Gerald Fords son! He and Paul were partners. That clip... made me feel old! (sniff sniffle)

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Awesome clip I enjoyed seeing everyone. :thanks:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Those were some good times. Thanks.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I'm officially an elite member! :cheer:

lightandday
Member Avatar

Queen B
Oct 4 2012, 02:28 PM
LOL!!!I didn't know what the heck u meant then realize..
:D GO BEE! Posted Image

Oh and the dark-head crab getting slap was fuck fabulous :laugh: I haven't enjoyed use of the Rwd function that much in a long while.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Queen B
Oct 4 2012, 02:28 PM
Congratulations.

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Allll right. (nice footage up there, BTW) Now, back to the plot; Who do you think is the owner of that shadow creeping across the scene of Ricky's demise after Paul found the knife? I've got two possibilities: 1)Sheila or 2)Isabella

lightandday
Member Avatar

ArthriticBill
Oct 5 2012, 06:33 AM
Allll right. (nice footage up there, BTW) Now, back to the plot; Who do you think is the owner of that shadow creeping across the scene of Ricky's demise after Paul found the knife? I've got two possibilities: 1)Sheila or 2)Isabella
Maybe it's Pretty Ricky dressed in drag. :teehee: Really thou it's kinda hard to put a finger on who's WHO for one is this a story line of MAB they want to continue or drop? that's where it really depends and also what will come of Aunt PeanutPatty she was another unusual surprise..
Edited by lightandday, Oct 6 2012, 07:35 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Michael Muhney Posted this at SOC.. In regards to Shadam/Shictor/Nictor

Quote:

I assure you ValleyCliffe, there was no viewer backlash. To be considered a "backlash" for a network/studio is tens of thousands of negative emails & calls. I was told there were only a few dozen "different" fans who expressed their dislike. I say "different" because they often got a call or email from the same person over and over again. Shadam only ended because of MAB and her plans for Victor & Sharon to be the next Victor & Nikki, thus creating an ongoing love triangle for Victor between the two women.
Edited by Daytime, Oct 6 2012, 09:01 PM.

kelly777
Member Avatar

^^ Oops I posted a screenshot on Spoilerish Tweets. Didn't know where else to put it. LOL

lightandday
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 6 2012, 08:51 PM
Michael Muhney Posted this at SOC.. In regards to Shadam/Shictor/Nictor

Quote:

I assure you ValleyCliffe, there was no viewer backlash. To be considered a "backlash" for a network/studio is tens of thousands of negative emails & calls. I was told there were only a few dozen "different" fans who expressed their dislike. I say "different" because they often got a call or email from the same person over and over again. Shadam only ended because of MAB and her plans for Victor & Sharon to be the next Victor & Nikki, thus creating an ongoing love triangle for Victor between the two women.
OTFLMFAO!!! :lol: This dense mofoe here, so it was only 24 people who didn't like him paired w/Sharon?... "ThaFuck :laugh: Hence why he jumped on msg boards to begin with because of the "backlashes" that were received during that time he went above hell and high water defending both Shadamn & Adam.
Edited by lightandday, Oct 6 2012, 09:50 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

What I want to know is why he pushed Chelsea/Adam so hard in the mags..Then when he votes in the polls at SOC, he votes for Sharon/Adam.

He plays both fanbases.. he loves the attention. Anything that can gain him more attention, he'll go for it.

lightandday
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 6 2012, 09:56 PM
What I want to know is why he pushed Chelsea/Adam so hard in the mags..Then when he votes in the polls at SOC, he votes for Sharon/Adam.

He plays both fanbases.. he loves the attention. Anything that can gain him more attention, he'll go for it.
RIGHT! I always tell my fellow MCE fans to watch he operate in one breath he'll say his duty is take care of Adam "= remember his "ride or die for BS?... :hmmph: he doesn't mine alienating because he later comes back with some off the wall flowery tweet and then it's Oh' MM is the Most wonderful actor to ever have acted in soap planet his snark is the most magnificently thing ever done in all of Soapdom....

Daytime
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 6 2012, 10:07 PM
Daytime
Oct 6 2012, 09:56 PM

RIGHT! I always tell my fellow MCE fans to watch he operate in one breath he'll say his duty is take care of Adam "= remember his "ride or die for BS?... :hmmph: he doesn't mine alienating because he later comes back with some off the wall flowery tweet and then it's Oh' MM is the Most wonderful actor to ever have acted in soap planet his snark is the most magnificently thing ever done in all of Soapdom....
He forgot the polls are public at SOC.. Anybody can view the results before they vote. In the new poll Shick vs Shadam.. he voted for Shadam.. If he's so in love with the MCE/Chelsea pairing why even vote???? It should not matter..Right?

I'm still dumfounded as to why this dude is so invested in fansites.

My ban was lifted at SOC today.. I am still not sure if I want to ever post there again. I'm not interested in boards where actors can dictate posting.. Not my cup of tea.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

He got way more attention paired with Sharon then he is paired with Chelsea. Even if it was negative, it's still attention. And for an attention whore like MM, he feeds off that kind of stuff.

Daytime
Member Avatar

And in the poll asking if peeps were a Chadam fan.. he didn't even vote but he loves the pairing so much.. *rme*

I'm am in so much agreement with LightNDay on this...MCE fans should not trust this dude.. Everyone saw how he sold out Shadam in the mags...It was all about the *ride or die*.. If they go the Shadam route..just wait to see who he pushes.

My guess.. Sharon and Adam are true loves or some crap like that..lol

Of course.. My issues with MM are personal and I am biased..so.. I will probably never view him favorably. :)
Edited by Daytime, Oct 6 2012, 10:37 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply