Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 05:37 PM (8,849 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 6 2012, 08:51 PM
Michael Muhney Posted this at SOC.. In regards to Shadam/Shictor/Nictor

Quote:

I assure you ValleyCliffe, there was no viewer backlash. To be considered a "backlash" for a network/studio is tens of thousands of negative emails & calls. I was told there were only a few dozen "different" fans who expressed their dislike. I say "different" because they often got a call or email from the same person over and over again. Shadam only ended because of MAB and her plans for Victor & Sharon to be the next Victor & Nikki, thus creating an ongoing love triangle for Victor between the two women.
MAB was really nuts if she thought sharon could replace nikki in victor's heart or in ours.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Daytime
Oct 6 2012, 10:16 PM
He forgot the polls are public at SOC.. Anybody can view the results before they vote. In the new poll Shick vs Shadam.. he voted for Shadam.. If he's so in love with the MCE/Chelsea pairing why even vote???? It should not matter..Right? < Damn skippy you right.

I'm still dumfounded as to why this dude is so invested in fansites. < People w/Hoe-ass tendency invest in dumbshit yea.

My ban was lifted at SOC today.. I am still not sure if I want to ever post there again. I'm not interested in boards where actors can dictate posting.. Not my cup of tea. < I feel ya Ms.Rach but if you got peeps over there then bypass that bum piece, go sip tea w/those who miss posting with you don't let'em win no.

Shick
Oct 6 2012, 10:17 PM
He got way more attention paired with Sharon then he is paired with Chelsea. Even if it was negative, it's still attention. And for an attention whore like MM, he feeds off that kind of stuff.

Gyrl Gon'on and Tell'IT! :applause: Not many on the boards gave much for this fucker till he got paired with her character.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I agree Sammie Jo. And I'll add that MAB was nuts if she thought Sharon fan's would buy that shit that Victor could take Nick's place in her heart as well.

kelly777
Member Avatar

Here is where he cast his vote:

Posted Image

Daytime
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Kelly.. And in the Chadam poll, he didn't even vote. I think now he wants Shadam again because SC is getting recognized for her work in this current storyline. He ain't foolin nobody.

LPS
Member Avatar

I've had enough scenes of CK in her panties in front of Cane to last me a lifetime.....creepy.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Seeing Danny in a bed scene was just nasty. All the moles! I was waiting for Christine to grab her eye pencil and start connecting the dots. Rather see Victor's torso. At least he stays in shape and isn't as hard on the eyes as Danny and Tucker.
Some men are just made to wear clothes!

Soapwatcher

I finally watched friday's show yesterday (long story too long to go into) anyway I fast forward the Nikki/Victor lovefest, I didn't want those two
back together but hey my vote doesn't count. Also Avery smirked all over herself in getting back at Sharon I thought she was going to trip over her smile. I was angry at Sharon the way she did but I've always been in her corner when it came to Nick and Phyllis, while I want to see her punished I hate to see others think they're so high and mighty. Katherine is another one who is high and mighty, she told Tucker she had been so proud of him what I'd like to know is when was she so proud of Tucker, all I can remember is she rating and ranting to Murphy on how dare Tucker treat her precious Victor so mean and Murphy saying that he would love for his son to be there so he could tell him how much he loved him and wanted him and for her to be thankful she had two sons she could do that to, I think Tucker did Sharon dirty and I hope he's punished but Kaye and Devon have no room to talk I am so sick of Kay having a love infatuation for Victor I wish he screw her then maybe she'd get over him. When he abuses Nikki again and he will calling her every name in the book accept her given name Kay will pretend to stick up for Nikki but at the same time she'll be saying "Oh darling you belong with Victor, go ahead and stay with/go back to him he is always right. I hope JG writes a new story with a new twist, either let Nikki and Victor stay together and act decent toward each other or break them up for good.
Let Katherine and Devon fall off their pedestals that they have put themselves on. Don't let Sharon and Adam go back together I can't stand Shadam, let Nick grow up let Phyllis hang her own neck and not have some man to get her out. We know she won't be found guilty of course. And Nick will forgive her, take her back and let her do it all over again and again. Well now that I've tick all of you off with my wishes I'll quit.

LPS
Member Avatar

SOC is claiming that a female writer was let go. This female writer planned on killing a female (and I believe it said blonde) character in Feb.

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?828452-Blind-Item-from-Nelson-Branco
Edited by LPS, Oct 8 2012, 03:27 PM.

lightandday
Member Avatar

LPS
Oct 8 2012, 02:52 PM
SOC is claiming that a female writer was let go. This female writer planned on killing a female (and I believe it said blonde) character in Feb.

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?828452-Blind-Item-from-Nelson-Branco
"A Female Writer" :ermm: Wonder why they stated it as plural because two breakdown writers were let go.

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

I am gonna start rewatching Y&R when Maria's shit ends. Now I'll be watching all four soaps!!! :D

LPS
Member Avatar

Boy, Ronan looks like sh*t. That hair.

Oddly, Michael and Kevin share sexual chemistry.

Chelsea + Adam = zzzzzz

Nick + Avery = zzzzz cubed.
Edited by LPS, Oct 9 2012, 12:44 PM.

lightandday
Member Avatar

MS can't do a sex a scene for shit..... That odd fish fin thing she does with her arms is weird.

Ronan Groucho Marx Stache :laugh: JB need a makeover.

Michael was so close-up on Kate backside I thought he was gonna poke her in the ass.

The ventriloquist puppets that is Fen and Summer when does the new girl start?..

Peridott
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 9 2012, 01:40 PM
Michael was so close-up on Kate backside I thought he was gonna poke her in the ass.

Uh huh, all up in her personal space and I kinda liked it. Sure beats Chlovin's awkward scenes. I'm glad Chloe told the truth and if her pussy hubby or pussy-whipped Ronan get in her face, she better tell them to fuck off.

lightandday
Member Avatar

Peridott
Oct 9 2012, 02:25 PM
lightandday
Oct 9 2012, 01:40 PM

Uh huh, all up in her personal space and I kinda liked it. Sure beats Chlovin's awkward scenes. I'm glad Chloe told the truth and if her pussy hubby or pussy-whipped Ronan get in her face, she better tell them to fuck off.

Oddly so did I, it was different for her don't need them to lay'er up with Mikey are necessarily anything like that however they need to let EH spread herself give the woman something thick to do besides me wishing her off screen because the lady can act.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

JB needs the memo that soap hunks should have a 6-pack lol. and he needs to do something about his hair!

I have to agree with you LnD...don't know what's up with that fish fin. MS cannot do a love scene unless its on a desk.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Oct 9 2012, 03:20 PM
JB needs the memo that soap hunks should have a 6-pack lol. and he needs to do something about his hair!

I have to agree with you LnD...don't know what's up with that fish fin. MS cannot do a love scene unless its on a desk.
Or a dumpster... suits her character much better.

Mason

If today's episode is an indication of what to expect from JG/JFP, I'm not impressed. Phyllis's "trial" was lame.

That girl playing Summer is atrociously bad. No matter what the recast is like, she won't be able to help but be an improvement.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Anyone remember when Phyllis "ran" over Diane's leg and denied it? LOL Cars are her weapon of choice. :popcorn: How I miss Diane!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 12 2012, 12:14 PM
If today's episode is an indication of what to expect from JGL/JFP, I'm not impressed. Phyllis's "trial" was lame.

That girl playing Summer is atrociously bad. No matter what the recast is like, she won't be able to help but be an improvement.
Phyliss's trial was lame because the case was lame.
They had no concrete evidence at all, just barely circumstantial and speculation, you have to be able to prove your case.
Just glad it's over and we can move on to cleaning up the next mab debacle.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply